Mr Stats

World's Oldest

In the past, before adopting a modern lifestyle and eating american fast food people in Colombia could live longer than 113. 

Javier Pereira lived to 168.

He had no teeth but his hair was still brown. He had the blood pressure and arterial health of a young man, could easily stand on one leg and pirouette, apparently was able to do a cartwhell and to run several blocks and up a couple of flights of stairs without losing his breath. One doctor said he had the appearance of a man "more than 150 years old."

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 8

God in heaven this thread has more shit in it than a British river.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

This is gonna sound wild but I’m starting to think Elizabeth Francis may have a chance of reaching 114

6 minutes ago, FasuTutsami said:

This is gonna sound wild but I’m starting to think Elizabeth Francis may have a chance of reaching 114

FUCK THAT IS WILD

• Haha 12

1 hour ago, TQR said:

FUCK THAT IS WILD

Chance of Elizabeth reaching 114: 20-30%

Chance of Fusa reaching 118: 80%

Chance of Fusa reaching 119: 90%

Chance of Fusa reaching 120: 95%

Chance of Hazel Plummer and/or Ushi Makishi coming back from the dead: 99%

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2

43 minutes ago, FasuTutsami said:

My logic on this being that there are, counting pending cases, thirteen people remaining born in the 1900s

The infamous Maria Redaelli-Granoli was the thirteenth-last remaining person born in the 1890s

Therefore, I can say with almost 100% certainty that Elizabeth will magically regain the ability to walk, fall, and die the day before her birthday like Maria did, if not, it will happen to Ethel Caterham

3 hours ago, FasuTutsami said:

Chance of Fusa reaching 118: 80%

Chance of Fusa reaching 119: 90%

Chance of Fusa reaching 120: 95%

Chance of Hazel Plummer and/or Ushi Makishi coming back from the dead: 99%

113 and 114 is the dangerous zone with many people dying in it. Since Fusa reached 114 despite being very frail at 113 and having low chances to get older, now she already celebrated the 116th bday and heading to the 117th and beyond easily as it is a non-dangerous zone.

I'm in the wedding and a little drunk, to the god please stop!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FasuTutsami said:

My logic on this being that there are, counting pending cases, thirteen people remaining born in the 1900s

The infamous Maria Redaelli-Granoli was the thirteenth-last remaining person born in the 1890s

Therefore, I can say with almost 100% certainty that Elizabeth will magically regain the ability to walk, fall, and die the day before her birthday like Maria did, if not, it will happen to Ethel Caterham

If more successors of Chuganji and Riudavets existed we wouldn't need the 114th bday of Elizabeth or an undiscovered female SC from China to have a full top ten over 114 years so no statistical anomaly would be produced.

9 minutes ago, Gisooo said:

I'm in the wedding and a little drunk, to the god please stop!

Getting moderately drunk could be good for extreme longevity. Jeanne Calment smoked and avoided the dangerous zones all the way to 117 (then she quit smoking). So getting to 122.5 wasn't difficult due to outlier effect.

5 minutes ago, Stogiagio said:

Getting moderately drunk could be good for extreme longevity. Jeanne Calment smoked and avoided the dangerous zones all the way to 117 (then she quit smoking). So getting to 122.5 wasn't difficult due to outlier effect.

Dio Mio

• Haha 1

I wonder if Maria Branyas Morera voted in spanish election today

In twitter she follows the accounts of JUNTS party politicians and many other similar (pro-JUNTS) accounts.

OMG you guyz...what if Fusa Tatsumi and Edie Ceccarelli had a fight. But then Robert Young stepped in :o and said "Now is not the time for fighting" and then Kane Tanaka came back from the dead and they all had a hug! :wub::wub::wub:

2 hours ago, Stogiagio said:

I wonder if Maria Branyas Morera voted in spanish election today

In twitter she follows the accounts of JUNTS party politicians and many other similar (pro-JUNTS) accounts.

I want to see new photos of her because there hasn’t been any for a couple months and she has seemed to be declining over the past year

4 hours ago, Stogiagio said:

Valentine Ligny and Edie Ceccarelli liked drinking wine as SCs, I know Edie doesn’t drink anymore

New validation of 112 year old Fumie Matsuda (1911-). Only known photo features photoshopped glasses and giant lips.

Arkansas doyenne Leola Porter passed away at 110 (close to 111) a couple days ago 

I also hope Kame Uema can begin to be validated 

• Like 1

@Paul Bearer - in ten years of lurking and over six of being an active contributor I have not once asked that something be done about trolls/pollution on the threads. That being said can we please, for the love of Christ, get this particular thread under control? Thank you in advance. 

• Thanks 4

What is happening? Are people cosplaying as supercentenarians or just stans of them?

25 minutes ago, lilham said:

What is happening? Are people cosplaying as supercentenarians or just stans of them?

Idk I have no clue what I am doing here, yeah I’m just a fan 

I am actually Fusa Tatsumi’s secret twin sister Fasu Tutsami who nobody has heard of

1 hour ago, FasuTutsami said:

Idk I have no clue what I am doing here, yeah I’m just a fan 

I am actually Fusa Tatsumi’s secret twin sister Fasu Tutsami who nobody has heard of

Please, find a better hobby. 

In the game I run for former colleagues I have no banned wildcard entries that are over 100. I think the supercentarians stuff is just too messy and obvious low hanging fruit

The only people in my game now who are over 100 are those who were selected before they reached that age

Jeanne Lara (1906-2019) was validated by the ESO. She lived 113 years and 198 days, she had the title of the oldest living Spanish-born person and was the third-oldest living person in France behind Lucile Randon and Jeanne Bot

• Like 2

James Williams was born in Coroni, Dutch Guiana (now Suriname) on 22/Dec/1915 and died on 18/19 June 2023
Oranjestad, Aruba, he worked for Lake Oil and Transport Company, was the oldest living person known in Aruba since November 1, 2021 (now the oldest person in Aruba is Helen John, but his date of birth is uncertain, being 1915 or 1916 and the oldest man is Frans Croes born on 10/May/1918) and the older man born in Suriname, now unknown man

Falece o morador mais velho de Aruba - Inglês - 24ora.com

292128322_1995548373963526_5978777261647029744_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg_p640x640&_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_eui2=AeGYV4McN0dbebsDTSCdstfkc2RcaKGpOKZzZFxooak4phCwbYYFxqAUQzlBxKcpbFI_QEyZJecldGFXrtf_t_GV&_nc_ohc=LOUxJDD8C50AX9VPJyD&_nc_ht=scontent.faqa1-1.fna&oh=00_AfD61-Lh6HR6DXq6gDPemNl_-b0d9ctEQq-tcOodKag7hw&oe=64C3DFB8

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Stanislaw Pelka was born on 6/May/1914 and died on 17/Jul/2023 and was the oldest known male in Poland, who is now Wladyslaw Fidos born on 6/Oct/1915,the oldest man born in Poland is Pawel Frydman born on 20/jun/1914 in Gmina Zamosc, Lublin and lives in Stockholm Sweden

GROBONET - motor de busca para pessoas enterradas - Cemitérios Municipais em Krzyż Wielkopolski

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1