Mr Stats

World's Oldest

Oh Robert can you not find the “sad” emoji?

IMG_3051.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

New picture of the third oldest person in Britain Mary Florence Walker on her 112th Birthday yesterday.Looks very well. 

FB_IMG_1693294295138.jpg

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2

fusa reached jeanne bot age 116 years + 128 days

Congratulations 

fusa is 19th oldest ever

even if anisio validated she would still be in top 20

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Keepgoingfusa said:

fusa reached jeanne bot age 116 years + 128 days

Congratulations 

fusa is 19th oldest ever

even if anisio validated she would still be in top 20

World's oldest has gotten boring ever since Kane Tanaka died, gonna be ages before we ever hit the 117-119 medium again.

On 26/08/2023 at 23:30, FasuTutsami said:

I’m not that familiar with the unvalidated people but, the only picture of Missanga I see is at 110, I’d say he looks fine. Elias doesn’t look too good by appearance but looking at the photos he’s probably in okay health. Batuli is probably in moderate health, although if she actually is 120 then she’d be in great health for that age. Marita Camacho Quiros and Reuben Sinclair are in fairly good health.

Reuben Sinclair in such good health he's already dead and buried: https://globalnews.ca/news/9926725/canada-oldest-veteran-funeral-reuben-sinclair/

• Like 3
  • Haha 12
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

This makes James Floyd the oldest living man living in Canada, he was born in Manchester on October 20, 1914 and lives in Mississauga, Ontario
Oldest male born in Canada right now is Alfred Freeman (British Columbia) born 6 August 1916

Rashid Karimov is the oldest surviving World War II veteran, born May 9, 1912 in Shokhambari, Gissar, Russian Empire (now Tajikistan)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hanzem said:

Okagi Hayashi turns 114.

Hopefully she didn’t pull a “Redaelli”. I am sure there will be confirmation soon though 

Mine Kondō also turned 113 yesterday 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, FasuTutsami said:

https://the110club.com/rafael-chinchilla-1912-2023-t29865.html#p40168394 

Rafael Chinchilla oldest man in El Salvador is dead at 110

Despite his name he was a human and not a chinchilla as one would think 

Kathleen Shaw of UK also dead at 110 earlier this month (check oldest in Britain site)

Josefa Rodriguez Chanta becomes the oldest known person in El Salvador lives in Sonsonate and was born on March 23, 1913, although she is not recognized

• Like 2

If Kame Uema gets validated it would mean we now have again a full top 10 of 114+ persons (after Okagi Hayashi's 114th birthday).

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Hanzem said:

If Kame Uema gets validated it would mean we now have again a full top 10 of 114+ persons (after Okagi Hayashi's 114th birthday).

Hayashi’s birthday is already over in Japan. There is just no confirmation that she celebrated it yet or any new photos. So yes there is potentially 10 114 year olds 

• Like 2

Pearl Berg has surpassed Goldie Michelson to become the third-oldest Jewish person after Cecile Klein and Goldie Steinberg. She is already the oldest American-born Jew. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hanzem said:

Pearl Berg has surpassed Goldie Michelson to become the third-oldest Jewish person after Cecile Klein and Goldie Steinberg. She is already the oldest American-born Jew. 

It looks like you copy and pasted someone’s post on the 110 club 

You could get in massive trouble for this 

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

On 28/08/2023 at 20:20, FasuTutsami said:

Augusta Pellet is the latest-born person as of now to die at 110+ (she only turned 110 last month) which I guess is something but obviously another person born later will die soon 

Haha, turns out she never had that title because of Kathleen Shaw dying 12 days after her birthday in August

• Like 1

On 23/08/2023 at 17:41, lay_kulast95 said:

I know we're not supposed to, but I want to make some predictions here.

I predict that Maria Branyas Moreira will pass away in summer 2024, aged 117 and the new WOLP will become either Fusa Tatsumi, Tomiko Itooka, or Inah Canabarro Lucas.

Either way, I predict that at some point Inah Canabarro Lucas will become WOLP and live until at least her 118th birthday. I predict she has the potential to make it to 119, 120 and possibly 121.

I predict that Juan Vicente Pérez Mora will live to see his 117th birthday in 2026, and enter the Top 10 Oldest Validated People Ever, but unfortunately he will not become WOLP, as he will be overshadowed by Inah Canabarro Lucas.

I predict that Anisio Rodrigues Alves, Horacio Celi Mendoza, and Tomas Pinales will all become validated, and Pinales will hold the record of WOLM till his death on 24 September 2020.

I predict that new information will come out supporting João Da Missanga's age, and he will live to the age of 116, passing away in 2024. He will hold the title of WOLM from Pinales's death on 24 September 2020 till his own death after 13 March, 2024. Unfortunately, his validation will come through in late 2024 or early 2025 and he won't live to see himself he validated, but his family will be very proud.

In late 2024 or early 2025, with the validation of João Da Missanga, Juan Vicente Pérez Mora's time as WOLM will be dramatically shortened, but he will still hold the title for around a year, becoming WOLM at age 115 rather than 112 and becoming the first man to make it to his 117th birthday. 

No men from 1910 will succeed Juan Vicente Pérez Mora as WOLM, as the next oldest living man will be Gisaburo Sonobe who will gain the title either late in his 114th year or early into his 115th year. I predict that Sonobe will live to see late in his 115th year and possibly even 116 or 117. He will also be the last man from 1911.

The last living person from the 1900s will be Inah Canabarro Lucas, but the last living person from 1909 will be Juan Vicente Pérez Mora. 

I see that one of my predictions from 23 August, has come true. With the sad passing of Reuben Sinclair, this makes Gisaburo Sonobe the last validated man from 1911, as Francis Zouein, Sebastian Catalan, Abilio Borges Moreira, and Josias de Oliveira are unvalidated. May you Rest In Peace, War hero Reuben Sinclair (1911-2023)

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, lay_kulast95 said:

I see that one of my predictions from 23 August, has come true. With the sad passing of Reuben Sinclair, this makes Gisaburo Sonobe the last validated man from 1911, as Francis Zouein, Sebastian Catalan, Abilio Borges Moreira, and Josias de Oliveira are unvalidated. May you Rest In Peace, War hero Reuben Sinclair (1911-2023)

Efrain Antonio Rios Garcia from 1910 is still alive though.

We don't know Gisaburo's condition.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, lay_kulast95 said:

I do not believe that Maria Branyas Morera will die in the summer since there are 4 months left before the summer begins and I think that in January and February she will continue well. and I think that Efrain Antonio Ríos Garcia is going to be the successor of Juan Vicente Perez Mora.
and the new WOLP could be Edie Ceccarelli

• Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 1

20 minutes ago, Teniente William Kmacho said:

I do not believe that Maria Branyas Morera will die in the summer since there are 4 months left before the summer begins and I think that in January and February she will continue well. and I think that Efrain Antonio Ríos Garcia is going to be the successor of Juan Vicente Perez Mora.
and the new WOLP could be Edie Ceccarelli

4 months before summer begins? I believe summer does not begin until 21 June 2024, that is 9 months & 16 days to be exact 

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, lay_kulast95 said:

4 months before summer begins? I believe summer does not begin until 21 June 2024, that is 9 months & 16 days to be exact 

I have the months of December, January and February like a Summer in my country

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Teniente William Kmacho said:

I have the months of December, January and February like a Summer in my country

I assume you live south of the equator then. Remember that for people like Inah Canabarro Lucas and Catherina van der Linden summer and winter are reversed so they are more likely to die in June-August (although I don’t think Brazil gets that cold). Closer to the equator there won’t be much fluctuation (Juan and Efrain live quite close)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Teniente William Kmacho said:

I just got out of winter recently

Good for you man

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, FasuTutsami said:

I assume you live south of the equator then. Remember that for people like Inah Canabarro Lucas and Catherina van der Linden summer and winter are reversed so they are more likely to die in June-August (although I don’t think Brazil gets that cold). Closer to the equator there won’t be much fluctuation (Juan and Efrain live quite close)

If Maria aged 116 becomes an immigrant (Australia or Brazil) things will change and she will not enter a high danger zone (winter).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1