Mr Stats

World's Oldest

1 hour ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Ok, I'll issue a little challenge to show that I'm not lying. Name ONE person from my list of supercentenarians (except the Anonymous Man as I have an agreement with his family), and I will provide links, screenshots, pictures, or whatever you want to show that I'm not inventing anything. I'm confident that about 15% of these unvalidated cases are true (maybe more). But we'll have to wait and see. 

If you can provide screenshots that back your claims about talking to Dejan/GRG, and also answer if you're a frequent user of one of these longevity forums, I will happily retract my idea that you're a troll because I can well believe you if that's the case. In fact, I'll even say I now think it's reasonably plausible given how obsessed you seem with longevity claimants.

I won't retract some of what I've said, because that's fact. It's not even from a deliberately negative point of view - it's definitely extremely unhealthy to spend 16 hours a day doing this, and is a level of devotion that I would say eclipses even the most ardent wikipedia editor. If that is genuinely true, then I beg you to try and wean yourself off it. It's not healthy. You're obsessed to the point of psychosis and even the mere suggestion that you're fake is inducing a high level of anger.

People on here like to trade insults and you surely need a thick skin to tolerate it, but at the core there's a duty on here (and on all forums) to identify people who are clearly in need of help, and implore them to get it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Master Obit said:

If you can provide screenshots that back your claims about talking to Dejan/GRG, and also answer if you're a frequent user of one of these longevity forums, I will happily retract my idea that you're a troll because I can well believe you if that's the case. In fact, I'll even say I now think it's reasonably plausible given how obsessed you seem with longevity claimants.

I won't retract some of what I've said, because that's fact. It's not even from a deliberately negative point of view - it's definitely extremely unhealthy to spend 16 hours a day doing this, and is a level of devotion that I would say eclipses even the most ardent wikipedia editor. If that is genuinely true, then I beg you to try and wean yourself off it. It's not healthy. You're obsessed to the point of psychosis and even the mere suggestion that you're fake is inducing a high level of anger.

People on here like to trade insults and you surely need a thick skin to tolerate it, but at the core there's a duty on here (and on all forums) to identify people who are clearly in need of help, and implore them to get it.

You did not answer my question. But I will provide my contact with Dejan. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Master Obit said:

Well said. And they aren't the only one here who needs that help. Deadpooling's just a little dark hobby and the forum is a place to trade news, interesting insights and a few laughs. Taking these matters any more seriously than that is deeply mentally unhealthy. Bet you I get a facepalm or angry face and you get a list of this poor sod's credentials.

• Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

Another useless conversation in the world oldest thread that I can’t bother to follow ? Hum surprising… wake me up When Perez Mora dies or let me know when his title comes to Jimmy Carter. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

There you have it. Here's one of my many conversations with Dejan. Please do not harass or bully Dejan, I strongly advise AGAINST it.

XRecorder_09012024_163945.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Lafaucheuse said:

Another useless conversation in the world oldest thread that I can’t bother to follow ? Hum surprising… wake me up When Perez Mora dies or let me know when his title comes to Jimmy Carter. 

On the contrary, it is not useless if it causes someone to reflect on their extremely unhealthy lifestyle. It's very useful, in that case. I'll happily take a few personal insults and a page more drivel if it means someone gets help they badly need.

You can't help people that don't wish to be helped of course, and it's not worth wasting time if not. Nobody is here to babysit juveniles and the block function exists for a reason.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Master Obit said:

On the contrary, it is not useless if it causes someone to reflect on their extremely unhealthy lifestyle. It's very useful, in that case. I'll happily take a few personal insults and a page more drivel if it means someone gets help they badly need.

You can't help people that don't wish to be helped of course, and it's not worth wasting time if not. Nobody is here to babysit juveniles and the block function exists for a reason.

You happy? I provided you with proof that I am in contact with Dejan. You couldn't answer any of my questions, and yet you write statements like these. If you don't like arguing, then don't call people liars. It's that simple.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

You happy? I provided you with proof that I am in contact with Dejan. 

Can I have your autograph?

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, TQR said:

Can I have your autograph?

No. And the reason I am saying no is because you started that sentence out with "Can I", when you should've started it out with "May I". Had you said "May I", I would've happily obliged:party:

(I'm kidding, if you couldn't already tell. I'm a real person and I have a sense of humor too) lol

2 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

(I'm kidding, if you couldn't already tell. I'm a real person and I have a sense of humor too) lol

Roflcopter.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

This looks like some John Sulu shenanigans.

Something for Kulast to remember is not everyone gets to 100 posts

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1

43 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Morera is older than both 

5 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Is this cult taking applications so we can learn the secrets? 

JOIN the CULT

Please e-mail me.

This is why I hate this thread, then again it’s entertaining because of the shit that goes down here

• Like 1

Several of those pictures of Juan Vicente Pérez Mora are dated. The first one with the Guinness World Record certificates is from August 2023, the second where he is outdoors at some sort of festival is from March 2010, 2 months before he turned 101. The fourth was taken on 3 February 2014, when he was 104, and the fifth looks like a screenshot from a video he was featured in at the age of 107 in December 2016, although I can't say for certain. As for the third picture, I have no idea where that one comes from

• Like 1

On 23/08/2023 at 17:41, lay_kulast95 said:

No men from 1910 will succeed Juan Vicente Pérez Mora as WOLM, as the next oldest living man will be Gisaburo Sonobe who will gain the title either late in his 114th year or early into his 115th year. I predict that Sonobe will live to see late in his 115th year and possibly even 116 or 117. He will also be the last man from 1911.

Another one of my predictions came true, sadly. R.I.P. Efrain Antonio Rios Garcia (1910-2024)

38 minutes ago, polar duck said:

Fauja Singh is now the second-oldest man alive.

IMG_2832.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Shocked 1

51 minutes ago, polar duck said:

Fauja Singh is now the second-oldest man alive.

All men from age 96 to 113 have unfortunately passed away, leaving 95 year old Fauja Singh in spot 2. Congratulations Fauja! :party:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1