HEADSTONE

Keith Floyd

Was reported by the Mail onSaturday, my girlfriends reading of choice not mine, to be suffering from a bad heart and temporary blindness. Had to cancel his recent tour as a result. Good candidate for 2007?

I was always a fan of Floyd until I saw him blatantly flirting with Suzie Sweet whilst making Spaghetti.

For those of you who don't have young children, I'm talking about the kids show Balamory.

I was always a fan of Floyd until I saw him blatantly flirting with Suzie Sweet whilst making Spaghetti.

That's just wrong.

That's just wrong.

Blatantly flirting! I wonder what they will have for desert?

i thought blatantly flirting was the town twinned with balamory?

ignore me, i'm just bitter because my own cooking career stalled at burger king - which reminds me, it's my shift soon. would you like fries with that, mr floyd?

or - heavens, mr floyd, since you cut down on the booze, you're no longer red, just a little pink...

(no wonder music hall died)

Guest Ed
i thought blatantly flirting was the town twinned with balamory?

ignore me, i'm just bitter because my own cooking career stalled at burger king - which reminds me, it's my shift soon. would you like fries with that, mr floyd?

or - heavens, mr floyd, since you cut down on the booze, you're no longer red, just a little pink...

(no wonder music hall died)

Ha Ha Ha :lol:

Poor Floyd had to have his tour cancelled. I reckon he is in no condition to perform these days. How can you get a hold of Floyd tickets though? I would have loved to have met him before his as yet untimely demise. The man is a legend! He is in rapid decline though <_<

Mmmm me thinks that he is at the end of his rope.

Sad but it all comes to us

Mmmm me thinks that he is at the end of his rope.

Sad but it all comes to us

Comes to us all?

Some good pointers here about the use and arrangement of words:

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1569

Guest john boy

<_<

leave keith alone.

if not for he i would not have become a drunk and left my wife and met the wonderfull woman i now call my wife.

come to think of it my life could have been a chapter in his!!

Guest Brian

I've read all the comments and Quotes.

I met and had about a ten minute chat with Keith Floyd in 2005, he was fantastic, very genuine and talkative.

Although he did look a little pale. What an Icon, I hope he lives forever

Guest That Unregistered Bloke

The man's a leg-end (of beef, pork, lamb...) :lol:

I find his cookery shows extremely watchable - his passion for food almost matches that of his passion for the old vino!

It was sad to hear of his illness earlier in the year, although I hope his health is much better these days! :D

Guest Lisa

I saw keith Floyd guesting on an ITV cookery show over Christmas and while he looked older (to be expected - lets not forget his hey day was back in the early 'nineties), he was as quick witted, funny and charming as ever. His food looked great too - I reckon the old boy could still whip Gordon Ramsays arse in a Celebrity Cook Off! Get Floydy back on prime time!

What an Icon, I hope he lives forever

Wasted hope :ph34r:

Guest Guest

Wasted hope :banghead:

This forum seems pretty wrong! Floyd is a legend, long may he prosper. He is on TV this weekend and I hope he continues to be so.

Guest Guest

Wasted hope <_<

This forum seems pretty wrong! Floyd is a legend, long may he prosper. He is on TV this weekend and I hope he continues to be so.

If you haven't done so, I thoroughly recommend reading his autobiography. Methinks if he snuffed it tomorrow he'd have lived more than most who live to 100. Amazing man, and amazing life + stories to tell. Best autobiography I've read in yonks. Top bloke and f*****g nice to see him back on TV again. He looks a bit better than he did last year thank god and here's tohoping he'll manage to reschedule last years cancelled tour because I for one will be at the front row gulping me free glass of red!

Wasted hope <_<

long may he prosper.

Don't say that!!!!

He looks a bit better than he did last year thank god

I'm not sure what he looked like last year but I saw him on Saturday Cooks this morning - he looked frail, very thin and at least 20 years older than he is. A shadow of his former self. I suppose if he's well enough to do a live (?) TV show he's not too ill at the moment.

Guest Guest
I'm just wondering where TVs favourite drunk, emu cooking chef Keith Floyd is on the list? I think the nations yester years cordon bleu has cooked his last goose. His next series should be called 'Floyd on Formaldehyde' :)

[Topics merged. -- MH]

you can purchase is dvd floyd on italy on www.ebid.net

Keith Floyd rushed to hospital in Thailand after collapsing in restaurant.

Keith was chatting to a young lad when he suddenly slipped off his stool on to the floor. He was clutching a glass of wine which smashed to pieces. He was lying there holding his chest and having a kind of fit. It looked like some kind of heart attack or a stroke and was very distressing for everyone who saw it.

Keith was chatting to a young lad when he suddenly slipped off his stool on to the floor. He was clutching a glass of wine which smashed to pieces. He was lying there holding his chest and having a kind of fit. It looked like some kind of heart attack or a stroke and was very distressing for everyone who saw it.

This is what one should expect with an inferior quality house red. Stick to the Petrus '45 Keith. A few cases are on their way...Cheers

I have the utmost respect for anybody who can throw a load of crap into a pan, throw some wine onto it, throw copious amounts of wine down their neck, get pissed, and turn out a gastronomic delight at the end.

Keith Floyd, you are a star.

“Keith was chatting to a young lad when he suddenly slipped off his stool on to the floor."

Aye, aye!

Keith Floyd in hospital with breathing difficulties.

There's a seperate thread for Keith Floyd, I think he's been on the possibilities list for the past couple of years

I do apologise - I did a search as well and it didn't come up!