Guest iain

Joe Longthorne

Can I just say , that , as a life long (well...a couple of years) member of the Jo (Mr Entertainment) Longthorne official internet fan club (its a good way to find out about his health)....the buzz is that he is fairly ok . I have had him in numerous lists in the last couple of years....and I think its time to pass up on Joe and look elsewhere .

No grobler you cant be a true fan if you give up on him now he has been through a lot

and now his dad has just died and hopefully he will be on stage 10th 17th December and no i wont

be moving on to someone else he is a great singer and a true gent i have met him

Can I just say , that , as a life long (well...a couple of years) member of the Jo (Mr Entertainment) Longthorne official internet fan club (its a good way to find out about his health)....the buzz is that he is fairly ok . I have had him in numerous lists in the last couple of years....and I think its time to pass up on Joe and look elsewhere .

No grobler you cant be a true fan if you give up on him now he has been through a lot

and now his dad has just died and hopefully he will be on stage 10th 17th December and no i wont

be moving on to someone else he is a great singer and a true gent i have met him

somebody suggesting I am not a true fan ? Very few people are as interested in his health as I :lol: His singing sucks of course....

somebody suggesting I am not a true fan ? Very few people are as interested in his health as I B) His singing sucks of course....

That is what you think he is an all round entertainer and he is voice is getting stronger

and evey time he comes on stage his fans stand a clap before he sings and he always

get presents i wont change to someone else i have been a fan for 10 years

somebody suggesting I am not a true fan ? Very few people are as interested in his health as I B) His singing sucks of course....

That is what you think he is an all round entertainer and he is voice is getting stronger

and evey time he comes on stage his fans stand a clap before he sings and he always

good for you Sue....I wish you many more years of listening to him . I , however , have moved on to other two bit celebs who are either very old or very ill . Joe has been a big disapointment this year , and I shall not be visting his web site after Dec 31st..... :huh:

good for you Sue....I wish you many more years of listening to him . I , however , have moved on to other two bit celebs who are either very old or very ill . Joe has been a big disapointment this year , and I shall not be visting his web site after Dec 31st..... :huh:

Joe has just been in hospital so it will take time for him to get on top form but he is getting there he has had a bone marrow transplant you might think he is a two bit celeb but other people dont why leave it till Dec 31st i like him a lot and have a tattoo on my back of him and no i am not sad if anyone says i am

Joe has just been in hospital so it will take time for him to get on top form but he is getting there he has had a bone marrow transplant you might think he is a two bit celeb but other people dont why leave it till Dec 31st i like him a lot and have a tattoo on my back of him and no i am not sad if anyone says i am

B)

Susan, I'm sure the tattoo is very tasteful. There are a lot of other artistes out there, however, who are just as talented. Here are some nice designs you might consider if you have any space left. Freddie Gage is my favourite.

Susan, I'm sure the tattoo is very tasteful. There are a lot of other artistes out there, however, who are just as talented. Here are some nice designs you might consider if you have any space left. Freddie Gage is my favourite.

I agree there are a lot of good singers out there i only have one tattoo i like elvis as well

and country and western

i like him a lot and have a tattoo on my back of him

Can we have a photo please?

I agree there are a lot of good singers out there i only have one tattoo i like elvis as well

and country and western

About two years ago the album covers on that website were in almost every newspaper magazine. They turned up in the Independent, Oberserver,a nd the Times on the same weekend.

I don't think anyone can seriously dispute the fact that he is a very good singer.

The main point of interest regarding JL is whether or not he will die between 01/01/ & 31/12/2007.

My guess would be that he, or his publicity people, are engaging in a little Liza/Liz style talking up of their diva's ilnesses in order to increase ticket sales. Would anyone outside of his cult following have heard of Joe Longthorne anytime in the last 15 years if it weren't for his constant deathscares?

I don't think anyone can seriously dispute the fact that he is a very good singer.

The main point of interest regarding JL is whether or not he will die between 01/01/ & 31/12/2007.

My guess would be that he, or his publicity people, are engaging in a little Liza/Liz style talking up of their diva's ilnesses in order to increase ticket sales. Would anyone outside of his cult following have heard of Joe Longthorne anytime in the last 15 years if it weren't for his constant deathscares?

This guy's had more comebacks than a boomerang!!!!

Joe is a workaholic he is putting another show on in April at the grand Blackpool he has got his voice back and the shows are packed a true gent

Joe is a workaholic he is putting another show on in April at the grand Blackpool he has got his voice back and the shows are packed a true gent

That's nice.

[Edited for brevity -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein

No the Joe's publicity people do need to talk up his illness he has a big following and i have asked people that are not in his fan club if they know of joe longthorne and every one know's him from T.V which he should be back on also he is to be honoured for his entertainment and charity work on June 2nd in Manchester joe has had his last rites a few times and he is still here and getting better each day

No the Joe's publicity people do need to talk up his illness he has a big following and i have asked people that are not in his fan club if they know of joe longthorne and every one know's him from T.V which he should be back on also he is to be honoured for his entertainment and charity work on June 2nd in Manchester joe has had his last rites a few times and he is still here and getting better each day

That's uncanny, I was listening to the Last Rites only this morning, good band they were. Noddy and Paul Wright from The Fields of The Nephilim formed that band :D

That's nice.

[Edited for brevity -- MH]

Don't remember the exact details of this post, but would like to ask when and why we started to edit posts on grounds of brevity. I can't imagine that I had anything particularly long-winded to say about JL.

What was the problem exactly?

Don't remember the exact details of this post, but would like to ask when and why we started to edit posts on grounds of brevity. I can't imagine that I had anything particularly long-winded to say about JL.

Endless quoting I suspect.

Endless quoting I suspect.

Exactly.

regards,

Hein

[snipped for brevity -- MH]

I agree with you as you say joe's publicity people need not talk up his illness and yes we as many are going to see joe get his honour on june and looking forward to it so please do not have a go at joe he has been through a lot

I agree with you as you say joe's publicity people need not talk up his illness and yes we as many are going to see joe get his honour on june and looking forward to it so please do not have a go at joe he has been through a lot

Awwww bless

Edited by Magere Hein

Awwww bless

Yes he is a workaholic he is out on the road again all the way from scotland to down south and he love his fans as we love him

I see no one has replyed to me wonder why are they all fed up joe was on top form

Easter at the grand in Blackpool he is getting better every day he is on tour now

and is in Manchester to get an award in June

Bye sue :blink:

Susan, I admire the restraint you have managed to show throughout all these posts. You are obviously a big fan of Mr L, yet all through the baiting you have managed to respond with an impressive sequence of level-headed replies.

Well done for keeping a calm head. I'm sure you have disappointed the "rant-baiters" big time!