Guest iain

Joe Longthorne

Getting back to me now - when do I get back in - I am a monarchist you know. :P

See look at my name - 'windsor'.

Sigh. Could a moderator please delete my previous post? I didn't realise I wasn't signed in.

(Done-Notapotato)

Whoever put that ridiculous idea into your head?

Oh, I dunno - maybe the people who were complaining about it?

You may notice, when you peruse our fora that we don't censor viewpoints which don't agree with our own or may raise controversy.

Nor do we. We just don't let criticism sink to the level of gratuitous insults of the subjects of the threads or of other participants. And we don't encourage trolls.

Only when abuse becomes truly disruptive, may the administrators reluctantly take action.

Same for us, except that we also act to nip obviously disruptive behaviour early. There isn't much mileage in letting a conversation like "Diana was a cow!" "Well, Camilla's a bitch! Yah!" go on for a dozen more posts to see how disruptive it gets before stopping it. There's such a thing as experience, you know. There's also such a thing as knowing your membership. We have a lot of youngsters and a lot of people who aren't native English speakers, and things can get out of hand in a hurry when people start misunderstanding each other.

When some of us joined your forums (sic) the intention (of most of us) was to provoke healthy, lively two-sided debate among people with an apparent zero-tolerance attitude to such things.

Oh, please. I have read your Diana thread, you know. You weren't at the Royal Forums to provoke anything healthy. If you had been, there were places where you could have done so.

Each to their own, I suppose.

Indeed.

Much sooner have you here than be over there.

Good. :P

Edited by Notapotato

So Elspeth, any chance of me getting back in to the RF soon.

Not that I know of. Want me to ask the other admins and mods and let you know what they say?

I have so much to discuss - especially when it comes to Charles enjoying the documentary in which he admitted adultery....

Well, you should have been a bit more vocal in opposition when your friends here decided to show up over there and start playing silly buggers, then, shouldn't you?

Why not participate in our Princess Diana Thread?

I did. Please don't tell me you didn't notice.

PS. When did you get a sense of humour?

I'm British, dear. A sense of humour is part of the package.

Elspeth

Guest LiamHolden

Who the hell is this Bruno Brimley,"sound's like an add for toilet cleaner" tell us fella, what do you do for a living!! you can use as much space as you like,or failing that you can use one word that sum's you up totally.

Your hearing must be as bad as that crap sounding name you've got,"however,if your a woman,well,I don't like talking down to women but,your talking shite.

Regardless as to wether Joe is talented or not,he deserve's hugh respect for

battling through this illness for as long as he has.

Sound's to me as though you got no ball's fella,a real man would acknowledge these fact's and get on with life and not come across as a complete arsehole.

As with Ozzy, and Chris Rea the "critical illness" appears to be another exagerated ruse to sell product. In this case a DVD..

Good singer though.

Who the hell is this Bruno Brimley,"sound's like an add for toilet cleaner" tell us fella, what do you do for a living!! you can use as much space as you like,or failing that you can use one word that sum's you up totally.

Your hearing must be as bad as that crap sounding name you've got,"however,if your a woman,well,I don't like talking down to women but,your talking shite.

Sound's to me as though you got no ball's fella,a real man would acknowledge these fact's and get on with life and not come across as a complete arsehole.

What exactly does "sound is like an add for toilet cleaner" mean?

Is "tell us fella, what do you do for a living!!" this purely a doubly excited statement or is it supposed to be a question?

What does "use one word that sum is you up totally." mean?

I'm sorry but when you wrote "if your a woman" what is this "a woman" thing to which you refer? And what's this "talking shite" object? What's one of them?

What's a "wether"? and what does "he deserve is hugh respect" supposed to mean?

What the hell does "Sound is to me as though you got no ball is fella,a real man would acknowledge these fact is and get on with life"

Perhaps you are getting confused between "your" and "you're".

Maybe you are confused about apostrophes, plurals and possives, and when to use them. You may also have mixed up the words "hugh" and "huge" and "advert" and "add", after all, they are so similar aren't they?

You may also be missing something critical in the mechanics of how to change a statement into a question. It's subtle but essential.

There are many websites that do a pretty good job of explaining these things. You may wish to visit some of them. Maybe then, someone might take whatever your point is more seriously.

Thanks for dropping by.

Of Romany blood isn't he?

Is "tell us fella, what do you do for a living!!" this purely a doubly excited statement or is it supposed to be a question?

I'm sorry but when you wrote "if your a woman" what is this "a woman" thing to which you refer? And what's this "talking shite" object? What's one of them?

What the hell does "Sound is to me as though you got no ball is fella,a real man would acknowledge these fact is and get on with life"

Maybe you are confused about apostrophes, plurals and possives, and when to use them. You may also have mixed up the words "hugh" and "huge" and "advert" and "add", after all, they are so similar aren't they?

You may also be missing something critical in the mechanics of how to change a statement into a question. It's subtle but essential.

There are many websites that do a pretty good job of explaining these things. You may wish to visit some of them. Maybe then, someone might take whatever your point is more seriously.

Thanks for dropping by.

See 'im off Honez, use both barrels

You are all VERY stupid PEOPLE

Who should know better. Joe will not die anytime soon.

Can't you all find something more productive to do?

Interesting that this rant , and my own tiny contribution on Friday, were the last two posts on this thread to actually mention, you know, watsizname, oh yeah, Joe Longthorne.

Thanks for dropping by.

That is a grate post. :)

All in all we do seem to keep up a remarkalbly high standard of literacy in this forum.

Thanks for dropping by.

That is a grate post. :)

All in all we do seem to keep up a remarkalbly high standard of literacy in this forum.

This one is grater. :)grater.jpg

Joe Longthorne

(just thought it would be a nice gesture if someone mentioned him)

Joe Longthorne

You should like this recent picture then.

vic.jpg

Joe Longthorne

[snip]

That's not him! It looks nothing like him.

Joe Longthorne

[snip]

That's not him! It looks nothing like him.

Taken from his very own web site's forum Janeo...

Taken from his very own web site's forum Janeo...

I stand corrected.

He doesn't look too well (compared to the photo at the top). Another good candidate for 2006 I think.

This one is grater.  :ph34r:  grater.jpg

T0_-1_753288.JPG

Butt this one is grater still.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Flippant posts like this are the last thing that Joe needs right now. My next post will be on topic.

Guest Paul D

Hey Bruno I got to ask this who will give a F--k WHEN YOU DIE?????? This guy has a recorded voice.......You must be a real winner do yourself a favour look in the mirror and see if you see youre life dissipation light is flashing??? If you even have the intellect to understand what I mean ( that should require at least a 3 digit IQ so I guess that counts you out sorry)

oh yes ps Greetings from the USA

Hey Bruno I got to ask this who will give a F--k WHEN YOU DIE?????? This guy has a recorded voice.......You must be a real winner do yourself a favour look in the mirror and see if you see youre life dissipation light is  flashing??? If you even have the intellect to understand what I mean ( that should require at least a 3 digit IQ so I guess that counts you out sorry)

Paul, I think you are the one who needs to take a look in the mirror. You are questioning another person's IQ, but are unable to use proper grammar.

Hey Bruno I got to ask this who will give a F--k WHEN YOU DIE?????? This guy has a recorded voice.......You must be a real winner do yourself a favour look in the mirror and see if you see youre life dissipation light is flashing??? If you even have the intellect to understand what I mean ( that should require at least a 3 digit IQ so I guess that counts you out sorry)

Adolf Hitler has a recorded voice.

Harold Shipman was on telly.

Nobody gave a S**t when they died.

PS. I hear your doing not too badly for yourselves in the colonies. Even though you are unable to govern yourselves properly. (It requires a leader with IQ of at least 3 numbers, sorry).

Joe Longthorne

vic.jpg

I will now have to take back what I said about him faking to sell his DVD. Compared to his normal starry Las Vegas via Bolton appearence he really does look like he is in a very bad way. Put him on for 2006.

Guest Paul D

Yes football fan as I look in the mirror I did realise something, We just bought Manchester United........So well finance it get back our investment$$$$$ charge the fans extra entry fees, and if it doesnt work you can repo the team ( Oh Well)

Guest P Daniel
Hey Bruno I got to ask this who will give a F--k WHEN YOU DIE?????? This guy has a recorded voice.......You must be a real winner do yourself a favour look in the mirror and see if you see youre life dissipation light is  flashing??? If you even have the intellect to understand what I mean ( that should require at least a 3 digit IQ so I guess that counts you out sorry)

Paul, I think you are the one who needs to take a look in the mirror. You are questioning another person's IQ, but are unable to use proper grammar.

Check other posting.