Guest iain

Joe Longthorne

I see no one has replyed to me wonder why are they all fed up joe was on top form

Easter at the grand in Blackpool he is getting better every day he is on tour now

and is in Manchester to get an award in June

Bye sue :P

hello mrs Longthorne, (susan o)

now joe is fit and well again, why not pop over to one of the other post and have a bit of a chin wag, we are nice people, you know how it is . some people collect stamps, others spot trains, well we just spot coffin dodgers, no hard feelings, joe proved us wrong and we move on. so see you around. i'm sure other members will agree, its harmless fun?

I see no one has replyed to me wonder why are they all fed up joe was on top form

Easter at the grand in Blackpool he is getting better every day he is on tour now

and is in Manchester to get an award in June

Bye sue :lol:

hello mrs Longthorne, (susan o)

now joe is fit and well again, why not pop over to one of the other post and have a bit of a chin wag, we are nice people, you know how it is . some people collect stamps, others spot trains, well we just spot coffin dodgers, no hard feelings, joe proved us wrong and we move on. so see you around. i'm sure other members will agree, its harmless fun?

I am not Mrs Longthorne coffin dodger i know people move on but some people might like to read this

i have looked at other posts you might think it is harmless fun but some people might not

I went to the Variety show and joe was great he is much better and has been all over the country

with his show now he is in Blackpool again then a christmas show as well been very busy hope

he keeps well go for it joe

I went to the Variety show and joe was great he is much better and has been all over the country

with his show now he is in Blackpool again then a christmas show as well been very busy hope

Hello Susan, welcome back, I've missed you. How have you been? :unsure:

Hi Heaven i have ruptured my tendern in my ankle so i have not been on the pc

thanks for asking after me

Hi Heaven i have ruptured my tendern in my ankle so i have not been on the pc

thanks for asking after me

How did you manage that, Susan? were you running after Joe?

061.jpg

Proof that he's still alive and well and playing regularly on the North Pier, Blackpool. Looks well old though.

061.jpg

Proof that he's still alive and well and playing regularly on the North Pier, Blackpool. Looks well old though.

Joe's starting to look like Lloyd Bridges (95 and a possible candidate for next year)...

003546_11.jpg

Lloyd Bridges is not 95, and he would make a rubbish candidate for next year. He died 10 years ago!!!

Unforgiveable......I really, really, REALLY should have checked for a date of death (especially given this site's material).

Thanks for the correction. :D

Joe still going strong, apparently.

Joe still going strong, apparently.

that link's dead but i'm gonna guess that he played a gig at wrexham f.c.

also, i read Garry Bushell the other day saying that he cant be called homophobic because he has gay friends like joe longthorne.

Brit singer and impressionist Joe Longthorne has died.

The 64-year-old was surrounded by his family when he died this morning in Blackpool.

SC

• Like 1

Unusual that a thread was created for him back in 2005  yet he was never on the main list ! 

37 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Unusual that a thread was created for him back in 2005  yet he was never on the main list ! 

And that is unusual because?

• Like 1