Sign in to follow this  
Tempus Fugit

Dana Reeve (Christopher's Widow)

Doctors say 1 in 5 women diagnosed with the disease never lit a cigarette

As a matter of interest, like, how does that compare with the same figure for men?

Lung Cancer & how to get it.

Guest Paul

I wonder if she is going to be made into a LifeGem Memorial Diamond?

www.LifeGem.com

I wonder if their 13 year old son is a born jinx!

I suggested her, failure to include her on the 2006 deathlist.

Bad judgement by Deathlist Committee.

Her fame made the grade.

I suggested her, failure to include her on the 2006 deathlist.

Bad judgement by Deathlist Committee.

Her fame made the grade.

Well I'll agree that it made the DDP grade, I'm still sketchy (as I'm assuming GR is as well) on including relatives of famous people for various reasons. Granted, it's a bit fuzzy since she did a lot on her own merit before and after Chris died, but still... it's arguable at the least.

Guest iain

thi sis one death I wish had not happened..cant help feeling sorry for their kid whos just lost his mum and dad in just over a year

thi sis one death I wish had not happened..cant help feeling sorry for their kid whos just lost his mum and dad in just over a year

I wonder if the kid has '666', or '616' on the top of his head.

Now seriously, you have to feel for the kid...I do and I hardly feel for anyone I'm not familiar.

It's really fuzzy in her case as - arguably - once he was off his feet and onto his wheels they were pretty much a single entity in terms of the work they did. They also gained a loyal following of people who didn't rate his acting career.

She could'a been a contender, in my humble opinion.

I feel sorry for their child to have lost both his parents in such a short space of time, but I am so sick of hearing about Dana Reeve on the news.

They did a whole tribute for her on CNN and just mentioned in passing that Gordon Parks had died.

Although the only thing it has done is wipe any news coverage of Kirby Puckett's death off the news.

What infuriates me the most is how much they're going on about how she died of lung cancer from passive smoke inhalation. There were others who have died from the same ailment, take Roy Castle for instance, but when he died there was never this big uproar.

But then again they lived for a long time in Hollywood, a place where air pollution is so bad that you can barely see the famed Hollywood sign from a couple of miles away. I live in Minneapolis, people are on their soap boxes about banning smoking in public restaurants and bars, then they go outside to the parking lot and get into their gas guzzling SUVs, pick-up trucks and mini-vans, and then in February 2005 we had 3 days where they issued air pollution warnings. :lol::lol::banghead:

Guest iain

wsome of you have been really insensitive on this thread.Frankly it disgusts me :angry:

wsome of you have been really insensitive on this thread.Frankly it disgusts me :D

Fairly ironic coming from the man who started the DDP and sits around on threads celebrating and hoping for people to die...

Am I blind or has no-one mentioned Dana Reeves death? {or whatever Chris' wifes name was}

[Moved from the Near Misses for 2006 thread - ff]

Am I blind or has no-one mentioned Dana Reeves death? {or whatever Chris' wifes name was}

LS, there is a seperate thread about Dana Reeve, so we didn't include her on the near misses thread

8 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Will Reeve, son of the now dead Christopher and Dana, opens up about losing both his parents by the age of 13: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/note-to-self-will-reeve/

Other trick to have this thread tagged as "dead"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's a human interest story......:lol: