Lady Die

Princess Diana

I never considered her the people’s princess. Just someone who got lucky and had a step up in life.

However she probably was a nice person if not nieve and little dim. Did she marry for love or the good life? And did she not consider that marrying Chuck was a little different from marrying Johnny No Stars.

Whatever some people always think there is conspiracy when you roll a triple 1 on the dice of life and not a triple 6. The law of averages is an equaliser, sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down.

Diana had big up when she married Chuck and unfortunately a big down when she saw fit to be with Dodi.

Windsor, you don't actually believe what the Daily Mail writes about royals, do you?

Such a gullible youngster...

Entropy - what do you know about the rumours about Prince Andrew? I've heard he doesn't shun the company of men... if you get my drift :lol:

I heard that he was once found in bed with Tony Slattery.

Windsor, you don't actually believe what the Daily Mail writes about royals, do you?

Entropy - what do you know about the rumours about Prince Andrew? I've heard he doesn't shun the company of men... if you get my drift :lol:

I'm sorry Lady Die, but I think that must be absolute tosh.

I never said it was true! It's just something I heard.

Fair enough, but really............ I mean he bedded that fat ginger tart (allegedly), what would he see in an ageing, unfunny satirist?

Fair enough, but really............ I mean he bedded that fat ginger tart (allegedly), what would he see in an ageing, unfunny satirist?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

So you agree he's not funny? (Or she's a fat ginger tart?)

So you agree he's not funny? (Or she's a fat ginger tart?)

Yes. I completely agree about the unfunniness & fat ginger tartiness. :lol:

Entropy - what do you know about the rumours about Prince Andrew? I've heard he doesn't shun the company of men... if you get my drift :crossbone:

Well, there have been rumours that just about all the royal men are homosexual, so it's not surprising that someone would have come up with a rumour about Prince Andrew. I suppose that sort of gossip sells papers.

Entropy - what do you know about the rumours about Prince Andrew? I've heard he doesn't shun the company of men... if you get my drift :crossbone:

Well, there have been rumours that just about all the royal men are homosexual, so it's not surprising that someone would have come up with a rumour about Prince Andrew. I suppose that sort of gossip sells papers.

This thread is about Di - what the f**k has ER2s parasite no 3 got to do with it?

This thread is about Di - what the f**k has ER2s parasite no 3 got to do with it?

And number 4? And let's not forget about number 5..

She only has four children Banshees. The rest of the 'parasites' belong to her children, cousins, etc etc.

Busby, mind your language. It's getting a bit excessive these days on this forum (not just from you).

Entropy - what do you know about the rumours about Prince Andrew? I've heard he doesn't shun the company of men... if you get my drift :o

She only has four children Banshees. The rest of the 'parasites' belong to her children, cousins, etc etc.

Busby, mind your language. It's getting a bit excessive these days on this forum (not just from you).

I apologise O exalted one !

Slightly inebriated at time of posting.

Entropy - what do you know about the rumours about Prince Andrew? I've heard he doesn't shun the company of men... if you get my drift :o

Well my answer above was a mix of confusion and just joking about the way

Busby presented her post. It's a she so i've heard?

Language on these forums is usually tollerated. This websight is a place to swear.

Windsor - If you decide to create a dinner table thread then there is a slight chance i'll see your point.

Well my answer above was a mix of confusion and just joking about the way

Busby presented her post. It's a she so i've heard?

Language on these forums is usually tollerated. This websight is a place to swear.

Windsor - If you decide to create a dinner table thread then there is a slight chance i'll see your point.

We could try slang terms to lessen the chance of offending the more pious amongst us.

Cockney Rhyming Slang.

Yes, thats who she married.

Funny isn't it? Charles wanted to be the tampon yet it was Diana who got covered in blood...

Yes, thats who she married.

Funny isn't it? Charles wanted to be the tampon yet it was Diana who got covered in blood...

:o:rolleyes::angel2:

She should have got wings.

Swearing on the forums? It didn't take you long to sew on your stripes did it Windy! :o

Just looking for an excuse to give a warning over this:

:rolleyes:

Swearing on the forums? It didn't take you long to sew on your stripes did it Windy! :rolleyes:

:angel2:

I have already apologised - so whats the problem ?

I'm a very unforgiving person who does not like the tone of that last post.

Entropy - what do you know about the rumours about Prince Andrew? I've heard he doesn't shun the company of men... if you get my drift ;)

Swearing on the forums? It didn't take you long to sew on your stripes did it Windy! ;)

This thread is about Di - what the f**k has ER2s parasite no 3 got to do with it? :P

I have already apologised - so whats the problem ?

I'm a very unforgiving person who does not like the tone of that last post.

AND??

I can understand warnings for abusive language,but ,THE TONE OF THE WRITTEN WORD!!!

:o:rolleyes::angel2::angel4::wacko::blink::pop::wub::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Swearing on the forums? It didn't take you long to sew on your stripes did it Windy! :rolleyes:

:angel2:

It seems most of the members try to get warned as if it's some glorious reward.

Guess i've made it famous. :o

I may have blown it at mynew Royal Forum with this post:

At the end of the day, Diana is nothing more than a maggot infested skeleton used as a tourist attraction at Earl Spencer's joint.

What's the use on defending that? Let me guess, you're doing it for her boys? You are voicing an opinion where she was silenced? You want justice for her?

Give me a break!

Shame really. We were getting on so well.