Lady Die

Princess Diana

The promotional poster was originally placed at Place de l’Alma

If that's the case, it's not really that near the crash site, is it? I mean, it's not as if they posted it up in the actual tunnel, or on the top where the Flame of Liberty is.

:lol:

post-3493-1381146318119_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

http://www.worldbull...rticleID=119989

Here is one of the photo's found on the SAS sniper's laptop, I wonder what the other 89 are ?

If it does turn out the SAS where behind it then i suspect all those involved will quickly be dealt with ,including their bosses and any links back to

the royal family. I heard the solider has gone to Thailand because as we all know Thailand is very safe place and no older western men are ever found dead in Thailand from a 'robbery' or 'drug overdose' :rolleyes: .

Guest awesome guest

My girlfriend said she wanted to be traded like a princess so I crashed into a pillar

My girlfriend said she wanted to be traded like a princess so I crashed into a pillar

This joke would have worked much better if you were able to spell. Here's a word that's quite easy to spell - TWAT.

• Like 1

This joke would have worked much better if you were able to spell. Here's five words that are quite easy to spell - YOU ARE A MASSIVE CUNT.

EFA

This joke would have worked much better if you were able to spell. Here's a word that's quite easy to spell - TWAT.

It woulda worked better if the average age of those reading the joke was 16.

SC

PS in the words of Monty Python, "I preferred the dirty version."

• Like 1

SC

I liked it...

• Like 1

SC

Unfortunately most 16 year olds would probably look blankly at you the same as if you tried the old chestnut from the eighties:

What is the difference between Domestos and Princess Grace of Monaco?

• Like 1

Clean round the bend...

Actually, guesty might have been right with "traded like a princess" as she was getting porked off a middle eastern guy at the last , and we know how they treat dames.

Y5UOb.png

SC

Unfortunately most 16 year olds would probably look blankly at you the same as if you tried the old chestnut from the eighties:

I happened to mention Victor Meldrew to a younger person at work (17 years old). Not a clue.

Another one had never seen Father Ted!

I'm getting old...

• Like 1

SC

I happened to mention Victor Meldrew to a younger person at work (17 years old). Not a clue.

Another one had never seen Father Ted!

I'm getting old...

Someone I worked with didn't know what Christopher Lee had to do with Vampires. (shakes head)

Windsor, you don't actually believe what the Daily Mail writes about royals, do you?

Such a gullible youngster...

Entropy - what do you know about the rumours about Prince Andrew? I've heard he doesn't shun the company of men... if you get my drift wink.png

Well, there have been rumours that just about all the royal men are homosexual

Well Charles **is** sleeping with Camilla .... enough said.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

Ex-lover Oscar Hoare, also a close friend of Prince Charles and married, has died.  He was 73.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6153061/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Dianas-debonair-lover-Oliver-Hoare-dies-aged-73.html

*Oliver 

One way or another we all die in the end.:angely:

• Like 1

Some new book, with some new evidence :rolleyes: in the form of a new confession.
If you believe any of that, you'll understand why Mohamed Al-Fayed is demanding the reopening of the inquest into Princess Diana’s death after this sensational new discovery.
SC

8 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Some new book, with some new evidence :rolleyes: in the form of a new confession.
If you believe any of that, you'll understand why Mohamed Al-Fayed is demanding the reopening of the inquest into Princess Diana’s death after this sensational new discovery.
SC

A quote from the article linked - "That is the demand of a former spokesman for Mohamed Al-Fayed, whose playboy billionaire son Dodi died in a fiery crash alongside Diana, Princess of Wale, and driver Henri Paul on August 31, 1997, inside the Pont de l’Alma tunnel."

For the youngsters amongst you - Google the original crash and post evidence below if you can spot the fire. After which you might want to look in an atlas and find Wale.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

118709137_232270458162932_22212800955295

I've seen a number of decent one-liners suggested; the best of which is 

"Fuck me, this ring is welded on!"

• Haha 4