Lady Die

Princess Diana

Guest Himler

:o Pikey? :huh:

Princess Diana was a beautiful innocent girl who's entire life was destroyed by marrying a pompus philandering inbred aristocrat who continues like his father before him to be the laughing stock of the world and an annoying and expensive pseudo political parasite to every hard-working decent tax payer in this country. And while I am at it have you seen the TV licence fee is going up to £131! How can the government continue to justify this legalised extortion to fund an arcaic institution which is both unnecessary and unneeded in todays world of free content brought to us by every conceivable media known to mankind.

Please can we have a new thread entitled "The BBC licence fee", because I for one am sick to the back teeth of being told to keep paying these ridiculous fees to prop up a bunch of left wing pompus PC obsessed intellectual toss pots so they can run their own little film making club at the tax payers expense.

:P

Although I only said most of my comments for the shock value, I will add a few things...

Diana Spencer was an aristo herself, and the Spencer line is closely-related to the Marlborough line, etc.

When she was famously pictured when she was "dating" Prince Charles do you honestly think it was a coincidence she was wearing a see-through skirt.

When she was pregnant with Harry, she tried to seek attention by throwing herself down a flight of stairs - technically an act of treason.

When she went on landmine work, why did she wear £15,000 jeans etc.

She was only with Dodi Fayed to get back at heart surgeon Khan, who she was trying to make jealous.

James Hewitt (no more needs saying)

Basically, she was a publicity-seeking whore who knew exactly how to play the press (trust me) and sadly the "working-class" (who rarely work, it seems) fell for it.

The list could go on and on but, all I will say, is that she's in the best place for everyone.

Why did the Princess cross the road? Because she wasn't wearing a seat belt.

Oh, and the Royal Family actually pay more in tax than they receive off the civil list. The reason the civil list still exists is due to a complex constitutional issue dating back 60-odd years.

Guest Himler

£15,000 jeans ? Who bought them "The Pentagon"?

A would say that she ended up bitter and neurotic and desperatly sought attention and approval but who wouldn't end up like that being married to "Big Ears" :huh:

:P Pikey? :huh:

Princess Diana was a beautiful innocent girl who's entire life was destroyed by marrying a pompus philandering inbred aristocrat

How dare you! She may have been beautiful but I'll be damned if she was innocent. Lets face it she was a bit of a slapper as well and in Charles defense, he had one affair where she had douzens.

annoying and expensive pseudo political parasite to every hard-working decent tax payer in this country.

So why you complaining? The duty on drink too high for you?

£15,000 jeans ? Who bought them "The Pentagon"?

A would say that she ended up bitter and neurotic and desperatly sought attention and approval but who wouldn't end up like that being married to "Big Ears" :huh:

Okay, £15,000 might be an exaggeration.

And the only jeans she really liked were the salty genes blokes used to spray over her face all the time...

And the only jeans she really liked were the salty genes blokes used to spray over her face all the time...

Oooh!

I didn't care about that tart much until she died. The firm endorsement of the British public after her death made me positively hate her.

regards,

Hein

Oooh!

I didn't care about that tart much until she died. The firm endorsement of the British public after her death made me positively hate her.

regards,

Hein

Exactly.

What would make people queue for hours to put a bunch of flowers on the floor for someone they never knew, but thought they did because of the hours they sat in front of the television, while other people were working.

The whole Diana stuff made me lose faith with the British psyche, or lack of it at the moment.

The way I see it - stupid people have more kids than clever people.

Stupid parents generally have stupid kids.

Ergo, soon the whole country will be stupid.

Even the damn Conservative Party has decided to ditch its roots and join the bleeding-heart liberal club just to win votes.

This country has lost it.

Guest Himler

Yes but she had nice tits, which is more than you can say for anyone else in the Royal Family. :huh:

Yes but she had nice tits, which is more than you can say for anyone else in the Royal Family. :huh:

Thats no way to talk about William and Harry. :P

Could be, but that doesn't help much now, does it?

regards,

Hein

Zara Phillips isn't bad. But that's not the point.

She did have nice tits.

And could the French paparazzi who scraped them off the tunnel please bring them back.

Guest Himler

Hold on, didn't Eddy's bint have her jugs out in the back of a taxi, I seem to recall that they weren't bad, I may have to withdraw my earlier post. :huh:

Hold on, didn't Eddy's bint have her jugs out in the back of a taxi, I seem to recall that they weren't bad, I may have to withdraw my earlier post. :huh:

Mpg! Mpg! Mpg!

regards,

Hein

The word 'Taxi' is what proves this to false.

No, it is actually true.

It was when she was doing her PR work before the official engagement, so couldn't use royal transport.

I do remember the pics, I was working for a *respectable* national newspaper at the time.

Guest Himler

MPG? :huh:

No, it is actually true.

It was when she was doing her PR work before the official engagement, so couldn't use royal transport.

I do remember the pics, I was working for a *respectable* national newspaper at the time.

You wouldn't happen to be a member of the Royal Forums by any chance?

They denied my most recent application tonight.

So far I have been:

Windsor

pincesslinda

Lord Blackadder

kingofscots

And thats only the ones I can remember. So I've reached the conclusion that my IP address has been blocked. It would be so bad, but I have to set up a new email address each time....

So if you are a member of the Royal Forums, put in a good word for your old pal Windsor.

I've posted too much tonight, I had better shut up and run off to bed....

Guest Himler

I used to be freely available but I think "The Firm" have had the CIA clense the Internet :sicktherm:

Lady Di Died

Lady Di Died

Lady Diana.

An oxymoron of the first order.

Worth a ton of cash to the likes of the f**king Daily Mail though who ten years on this year are still bringing out story after bullsh1t story with exclusive Diana revelations from some jumped up little twat who claims to have met her once.

Ten years on they are still running this tripe and they're pretty switched on to what sells more papers: thus there must be a genuine "demand" and "interest" in reading this kind of stuff.

To my mind these people must be so stupid that sooner or later they will forget to breathe.

You would be perfectly justified in finding your own Daily Mail reader and murdering them.