Death Watch Beatle

Ideas and Possibilities for 2006

Im thinking Cristopher Lee might be headed to his coffin for the last time w/out his fangs ;) I hope not but hes fairly getting on.

Others that may rest after a hard days pining for the fjords:

Bruce Forsythe - Presenter *

Clint Eastwood - Actor/Director *

Micheal Jackson - Ex-Popstar turned Freak **

Woody Allan - Director/Actor *

John Cleese - Comedian/Actor *

George W Bush - Oil Thirsty Quote Blundering Warmongering Chimp/General Liability ...oh and US President **

Tony Blair - George W Bush's Bitch/Grinch's Stunt Double ...oh and UK Prime Minister **

Clive James - Presenter/Comedian *

David Bowie - Musical Artist *

Lewis Watson - Me ;) (Special request from Qadar there) ***+**+*+maybe****

Reason Legend: *=Iffy looking or getting on, **=Gagging for a gibbing, ***=Other, ****=An army of inflatable penguins invading New Zealand wearing bicycle clamps and wielding rubber sythes come round to your house for gossip, tea and crumpets (bring out the biscuit tin just incase they decide to perform some covert manouvers).

P.S. Was gonna add the Planet Earth and Deathlist Admin but if they were to be succesful deathlist winners the internet and Deathlist forum might have issues causing deathlist to prevent awarding them :lol:

And finally... DeathList Admin (Just to add irony to it) ***

*** We've been suggested before, but we don't pass the famousness test.

DWB :lol:

And finally... DeathList Admin (Just to add irony to it) ***

*** We've been suggested before, but we don't pass the famousness test.

DWB :lol:

Your stars in my opinion, but then what is my opinion worth?!? ;)

Phyllis Gretzky, mother of the Great One.

If there were a Canadian Derby Deadpool, there'd be no question as to her obituary, but I doubt she'dve been famous enough anywhere else.

Im pretty sure that one of "brucys golfing buddies" is due to go soon maybe jimmy tarbuck..... :D

Im pretty sure that one of "brucys golfing buddies" is due to go soon maybe jimmy tarbuck..... :D

dayv - you are the 666th person to register. :D

Phyllis Gretzky, mother of the Great One.

If there were a Canadian Derby Deadpool, there'd be no question as to her obituary, but I doubt she'dve been famous enough anywhere else.

I coulda sworn I posted that in near misses... :D

Im thinking Cristopher Lee might be headed to his coffin for the last time w/out his fangs :D I hope not but hes fairly getting on.

Others that may rest after a hard days pining for the fjords:

Bruce Forsythe - Presenter *

Clint Eastwood - Actor/Director *

Micheal Jackson - Ex-Popstar turned Freak **

Woody Allan - Director/Actor *

John Cleese - Comedian/Actor *

George W Bush - Oil Thirsty Quote Blundering Warmongering Chimp/General Liability ...oh and US President **

Tony Blair - George W Bush's Bitch/Grinch's Stunt Double ...oh and UK Prime Minister **

Clive James - Presenter/Comedian *

David Bowie - Musical Artist *

Lewis Watson - Me :D (Special request from Qadar there) ***+**+*+maybe****

Reason Legend: *=Iffy looking or getting on, **=Gagging for a gibbing, ***=Other, ****=An army of inflatable penguins invading New Zealand wearing bicycle clamps and wielding rubber sythes come round to your house for gossip, tea and crumpets (bring out the biscuit tin just incase they decide to perform some covert manouvers).

P.S. Was gonna add the Planet Earth and Deathlist Admin but if they were to be succesful deathlist winners the internet and Deathlist forum might have issues causing deathlist to prevent awarding them :D

Is this the worst ever death list? More like a live for ever list. If any one of these dies in the next year I will eat my not insubstantial hat.

Pete doherty anyone?

i reckon he'll be lucky to see out next year, the drug crazed fuckup B)

I've been thinking about Father Christmas. I notice he never gets on any death list. But he can't last for ever can he? Anybody know how old he is?

I've been thinking about Father Christmas. I notice he never gets on any death list. But he can't last for ever can he? Anybody know how old he is?

Someone, who has suggested adding him to their list, thinks he is about 800-ish!

I don't understand the bit about wanting proof. That's what presents are. How else do they get there? But he must be 800 if he's a day. I thought I saw him on telly this morning but it was the Pope.

I remember Forbes magazine putting out the 10 Richest Fictional Characters list, where his wealth was deemed to be infinite. Very creative there Forbes. B)

I don't understand the bit about wanting proof. That's what presents are. How else do they get there? But he must be 800 if he's a day. I thought I saw him on telly this morning but it was the Pope.

Could it be that Father Christmas is actually just an old man, who, like the Pope, took over the job when his predecessor died?

regards,

Hein

That would get over the age problem. I once had to be Father Christmas in a department store when little kids could still sit on your knee without fear of being groped. An old bloke who had been doing the job passed on his beard and it was all plastered on the inside in gob and mucus. Not good.

Guest J-Rod

Dickie Best - George Best's father. Late 80's strain of son's death

George Gaynes - Police Academy star. 88 now.

Cast of Last of the Summer Wine - Most of them are in there 80's.

Could it be that Father Christmas is actually just an old man, who, like the Pope, took over the job when his predecessor died?

regards,

Hein

An answer for next time the kids ask:

Original Text from Japanese (Author: Rikao Yanagita)

The Death of Santa Claus

There are about 2 billion children of the age 18 or below in the world, but since Santa Claus will ignore those believing in Islam, Hinduism, Judaism and Buddhism (except Japan), therefore according to the data from Census, the workload of Santa Claus includes only 15% of all the children, i.e. 378 million. According to statistics, there are on average 3.5 children in each family, so if we assume that there is at least one good child in each family, then Santa Claus has to go to 108 million families.

Thanks to the self rotation of the earth and different time zones, if Santa Claus starts his journey from the East, and goes along to the West, then he would have around 31 hours of Christmas to finish his job. In this period, he must visit 967.7 families per second, i.e., putting the gifts in the stockings, placing the remaining gifts under the Christmas Tree, climbing up the chimney, jumping on to the sleigh and depart for the next family.

For simplicity, let us assume that the 108 million families are evenly distributed on the surface of the earth. Then, the average distance between 2 families are about 780m, and the whole journey is as long as 75,500,000km, and this doesn't include taking rests and going to bathroom. Therefore the Santa Claus's Sleigh needs to travel in a speed of at least 650km/s, about 3000 times the speed of sound. Comparatively, the fastest ever artificially accelerated solar probe - Ulysses, travels at a sluggish speed of 27.4km/s only. Superman can fly at 1km/s. An ordinary reindeer at most can just run at 15km/h.

There is another issue about loading. Assume that the gift that each child receives is just an ordinary Lego package (about 2 lb), then merely the gifts will consist of 500,000 tons. On earth, an ordinary reindeer can pull a weight of 300 lb. Assume that a flying reindeer has 10 times the power of an ordinary one, then Santa Claus still requires 360,000 flying reindeers to transport the gifts. But the total weight of 360,000 flying reindeers itself weights over 54000 tons, together with a sleigh that can afford such a weight of loading, this makes the total weight over 600,000 tons. This is about the weight of 30 Godzilla, or 78 Queen Elizabeth Ocean Liner.

Similar to a space shuttle traveling back to earth, an object of 600,000 tons traveling at a speed of 650km/s in the atmosphere will have friction with the air and generate heat. The 2 reindeers in the front of the group will absorb 1.43 x 10^19 Joule energy per second, this make the poor reindeers explode in an instance, and the power will involve all the other reindeers behind and all of them will explode into ashes. Furthermore, the Ultrasonic wave pulse generated by traveling at 3000 times the speed of sound will destroy all the troop of reindeers, the sleigh and the gifts, everything will dissipate into thin air in the period of 0.00426 second, this is exactly when Santa Claus reaches the 5th family.

However, all of the above are not important anyway. This is because when Santa Claus accelerated from rest to 650km/s in a period of 0.001 second, (recall that Santa Claus need to visit about 1000 families in 1 second) he must withstand 17,500G of gravitational acceleration. Even if Santa Claus is as slim as 250 lb only, he will still be crushed onto the backseat of the sleigh by 4,315,015 lb of pressure acting on him, crushing his organs and skeleton in an instance, leaving only a mince of meat.

Therefore, if there were Santa Claus, he would be dead.

That confirms it then. I was never in any doubt that he existed. Honest, Santa, don't forget the socks with every day of the week on them.

Another last minute idea for 2006 may be Mother Angelica.

Here's her Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Angelica

A very holy woman but to me also a very frail one. She may not

hang around to much longer. ;)

Interesting suggestion... lots of health problems it seems, but also still active, which could be a good thing or a bad thing...

Guest fredthered

Hey guys. I've been watching your site for two years now, but never got to registering myself.

I didn't go through your 74 pages of 2006 possibilities, so if they have been mentioned, this might make your pick stronger.

The rumour says that Dick Clark is going to be on the new years show this year, but I've heard that he might not. If he doesn't show up, I think he is worse than what everyone is being lead to believe. Something to consider.

Also, I hear Lou Rawls (singer, one hit wonder) has lung cancer. He claims he can fight it. But his ex says that it is more serious, possibly also brain cancer. But then, maybe his ex is "hoping" for that.

Keep up the good work guys>

i just registered and also dont have time/courage to read al the 74 pages, but i think

rudi carell, (wiki) is good try for next year. He's a Dutch comedian,who's also very popular in germany, ans as you can read in the dutch wiki, they've found a terminal long cancer in 2005 whick makes it impossible for him to speak.

A good shot for next i think