Death Watch Beatle

Ideas and Possibilities for 2006

I guess Arthur C. Clarke now enters Rotten Ali's Top 50.

True. Only posted this list on Friday night! and already I've got to amend it due to my oh so accurate way of keeping track of all the right criteria! Anyway I was under the impression Richard Pryor was still doing fairly well so it came as a bit of a shock. Still, I had picked him in my current DDP, though was due to leave him off my 2006 entry.

I can admit that I didn't think Pryor was going to go for quite some time... and I think a lot of people would agree, even if they don't want to admit it (at least according to the "who's next" polls).

By the way, is Billy Graham really in a wheelchair? I hadn't heard that... on top of other things, that's a bad sign, because he had been walking rather recentely...

Anybody else oddly excited for the 2006 list?

:ghost:

More intigued than excited.

Cant you give us just a couple of people featured on it :P

Dee dee dee de dee dee dee dee.....

Calling all cars, Z Victor One, are you receiving me? I think there could well be a Z-cars death this coming year. On their own each of the survivors don't look too promising. But when you look at them collectively: Frank Windsor, James Ellis, Colin Wellan, Brian Blessed, I think it might be possible to perm one from that lot. It won't be Blessed, far too fit. My money would be on Frank Windsor (John Watt) to leave the stage softly softly and join his old friend Charlie Barlow in the heavenly nick.

Cant you give us just a couple of people featured on it :)

I wouldn't call my excitement odd... :P

Speaking of the new list.... when does it normally get posted

Jan 1st?

or Dec 31st?

Or just some other unexpected date? :ghost:

Cant you give us just a couple of people featured on it :P

As long as Clive Dunn is back,

And a spot for Maggie.

OK this is a special one. I was going to save it but I just can't - the possibility of a very rare double: Alf Garnett and Archie Bunker in one year. Warren Mitchell is 80 in January and suffered a slight stroke in 2004. Carroll O'Conner who played Bunker is 81.

Till Death us do Part hey boys!

I can admit that I didn't think Pryor was going to go for quite some time...

Yeah, like we had no prior warning or anything....

Geddit, gedditt.....oh please yourselves! :ghost:

It won't be Blessed, far too fit.

Hmm, possibility for the 'Died with their boots on' thread though?

MWAH HA HA HAAAHHarraaaghhemmm!!!Cough! splutter! arrrgle!...thud!

Another thing, have just watched Eastenders for first time in eons. Was really shocked to see poor Wendy Richard. She first had breast cancer 10 years ago, then had it again in 2002. I hate to say this but.... 2006, she's on my list. I hope you prove me wrong Wendy.

Following on from my . . . intrigue . . . with Al Lewis, i went to check up on the rest of the munsters cast.

I know Fred Gwynne is already dead

The two marylin actresses dont seem famous enough

And i doubt Butches actor is old enough. (famous last words?)

BUT

Yvonne de Carlo was born in 1922

will be 74 next year.

I have no idea on her health so she could be a good or rubbish choice.

Following on from my . . . intrigue . . . with Al Lewis, i went to check up on the rest of the munsters cast.

I know Fred Gwynne is already dead

The two marylin actresses dont seem famous enough

And i doubt Butches actor is old enough. (famous last words?)

BUT

Yvonne de Carlo was born in 1922

will be 74 next year.

I have no idea on her health so she could be a good or rubbish choice.

Psst... change that to 84 before someone makes a sarcastic joke at your expense...

Ha!

Thanks

84 then.

I dont know

shes old

and possibly on the brink of death.

end of.

Ha!

Thanks

84 then.

I dont know

shes old

end of.

Hasn't done a movie since 1993, but made two TV appearences in 1995. On the other hand, no history of health problems whatsoever, and is relatively young for DLers.

Plus she's Canadian, so I'd say definetely not a good candidate. :P

Got 2 here off Imdb

none of them are AT ALL likely

So i have no idea why im doing them

Irish heart-throb Colin Farrell is currently being treated for exhaustion and dependency on prescription medication, according to his publicist. The medication was prescribed to the Alexander star, 29, after he sustained a back injury, his publicist Danica Smith reveals in a written statement. Smith also states that Farrell had checked himself into an unnamed treatment centre. Smith adds, "No other comments (are) to be made at this time."

Former Sopranos actor Lillo Brancato Jr. was shot and wounded in New York City on Sunday during a gun battle that left a policeman dead. Officer Daniel Enchautegui was shot in the chest when he tried to stop Brancato, 29, and accomplice Steven Armento from allegedly breaking into a house in search of drugs. Enchautegui was shot in the chest, reportedly by Armento. As he was dying, the officer shot Brancato twice, leaving him in critical condition in hospital. Armento, who was shot four times, has also been hospitalized in a serious condition.

???? :P

shes old

So is half of Florida,

What's your point. :P

No point and can't add up. Duh. Now Cuppa, if you had said Ray Bradbury, 85, wheelchair bound and all written up, I'd have been saying hmmm. He's on my list for 2006.

No point and can't add up. Duh. Now Cuppa, if you had said Ray Bradbury, 85, wheelchair bound and all written up, I'd have been saying hmmm. He's on my list for 2006.

I had Ray Bradbury on my 2004 Rotten Deadpool and he didn't die, so I'm bitter and refuse to include him unless he's run over by a truck on December 31st.

Realistically though, probably not a bad choice at all, I hadn't even heard that he was in a wheelchair. I'll try and be an optimist, since I love the work of both Rays (Harryhausen being the other one)

Guest Hein

Carroll O'Conner already passed away in 2001 you stupid!

:)

OK this is a special one. I was going to save it but I just can't - the possibility of a very rare double: Alf Garnett and Archie Bunker in one year. Warren Mitchell is 80 in January and suffered a slight stroke in 2004. Carroll O'Conner who played Bunker is 81.

Till Death us do Part hey boys!

Carroll O'Conner already passed away in 2001...

Hein is right. Carroll O'Connor passed away in June 2001, at the age of 76.

Carroll O'Connor

Pete Doherty seems to have gone quiet.

By quiet i mean i havnt heard anybody mention him lately.

Is he still a drugged up deathlist possibility?

Or is he clean? ;)

Inconsiderate bastard (O'Connor I mean). Why don't people keep their sites up to date? What a bummer. That's really ruined my day.

;) Have noticed that my posts are starting to disintegrate, a sure sign that am turning in to a postaholic so have booked in to the Betty Ford clinic for saddos for a few days where I can watch paint dry in peace. Ta ra :2guns:

Have noticed that my posts are starting to disintegrate,

Hadnt noticed and quite francisly I don't really care.