Death Watch Beatle

Ideas and Possibilities for 2006

Evedence suggests that the prince is getting frailer (this may simply be due to age being born in 1921) as he stopped taking part in the trooping of the colour and fell in the bath whilst on an engagement commemorating the crimean war.

He must be losing his marbles also....

Fancy attending an important commemoration in a bath. :lol:

Just seen a preview item for tomorrows "Entertainment Tonight" show that Scott Hamilton, the US olympic ice skater has a some sort of brain tumour. He looked like he was not that well. Hope to hear more on him tomorrow I think. Did a quick search on rotten.com (17 picks - from about 35,000 players - with most picking him on the 12th Nov 04 and 23rd February 05.

nnbd came back with the news that he has also suffered from testicular cancer.

notes:

Born: 28-Aug-1958

Birthplace: Bowling Green, OH

Ethnicity: White

Sexual orientation: Straight

Level of fame: Somewhat

Executive summary: Olympic ice skater

US Olympic Hall of Fame 1990

Risk Factors: Testicular Cancer

I'm sure the words we'd all like to hear is...CONGRATULATIONS! Cliff Richard your time is up.

The eternal turtle necked batchelor boy is long overdue a 'permanent summer holiday'.

I can't wait to read the REAL salacious truth about this 'puritanical' pleaser of aging coffin dodgers... B)

I think old Cliff has a good few years left in him.

Tom Baker was born on 20th January 1934, which makes him 71, not 76, so 2010 list might be more likely....

Oh, has anyone considered former Liverpool midfielder Ray Kennedy, he has been suffering from Parkinsons for some years now...

Yes, I realised my mistake about Tom. I'm not the only one though, somewhere else actually reported his age this year as 76 and that got the fans into a panic, especially as the new series is starting soon. Apparently there is always a Doctor Who death just before a new series starts. I don't mean the regeneration scenes either.

Someone mentioned Peter Wyngarde, who was number 2 in 'The Prisoner'. Maybe we should keep an eye on the health of its star, Patrick Mcgoohan (b.1928)

It will it soon be a case of 'Come in number 6, your time is up'?

That link doesn't work HCW you have "http" in the address twice :(

That link doesn't work HCW you have "http" in the address twice

Probably did, sorted now.

Guest Guest

May I suggest the first two men on the moon, Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin, both born 1930.

David Coleman (b. 1926). Not seen or heard him after his bitter departure from the BBC after the Sydney Olympics in 2000.

Actors Peter Falk (b.1927) & Frank Finlay (b.1926)

themaninblack Posted on Mar 13 2005, 05:17 PM

Actors Peter Falk (b.1927) & Frank Finlay (b.1926) 

Oi! Leave Peter Falk out of this!

Could be that next years list could be skewed by this Bird Flu thingy. If the estimated number of deaths are any where near correct there could be a lot of celebs going soon.

Big Bird from 'Sesame Street' and Rod Hull's emu will be first in line.

(If I have anything to do with it)

Anyone have information on Nicol Williamson who was in Excalibur and Return to Oz? He's still alive but doesn't seem to have been in anything for about 10 years. Is he ill?

Anyone have information on Nicol Williamson who was in Excalibur and Return to Oz? He's still alive but doesn't seem to have been in anything for about 10 years. Is he ill?

try here

Not everyone will remember him, but Sir Robert Mark, Commissioner of the Met Police 1972-77, was 88 on Monday. He'll certainly get a full-page obit in the 'proper' newspapers when his time comes.

Last seen advertising tyres if I remember, setting the tone for John Stalker years later. "Come on Drummer, you've made your point!"

Sir Robert Mark was the chap on the telly who said:

"I am convinced this is a major contribution to road safety"

Wasn't he?

Aquajet Radials or somesuch.

On the subject of TV advertising quotes, who else can remember the name of the man who said:

"It's Vortex" ?

On the subject of TV advertising quotes, who else can remember the name of the man who said:

"It's Vortex" ?

Dr. Who?

regards,

Hein

How about actor Edward Woodward. B. 1930. Suffered a heart attack a few years ago...

"It's Vortex" ?

VORTEX – The Domestos that never made it. The famous commercial from about 1990 sees Professor Neil Butler testing for germs. That same commercial was slightly “doctored” in an episode of Victor Lewis Smith’s Ads Infinitum. Not long after, it wasn’t just the germs that were dead but the bleach as well.

Sorted! ;)

Big Bird from 'Sesame Street' and Rod Hull's emu will be first in line.

(If I have anything to do with it)

I'd put "Orville" first in line. But Big Bird and Emu would be next.