This reminds me of the days of 'I hate windsor' thread. :(

;)

williambriggs32 Posted on Jul 26 2005, 07:56 AM

ignore 

williambriggs32 Posted on Jul 26 2005, 07:51 AM

sorry 

williambriggs32 Posted on Jul 26 2005, 07:44 AM

ignore 

That's 3 posts in 12 minutes adding nothing but to your tally of posts.

Come on William I know you are new round here but speaking personally I would like to read postings that have genuine substance or humour and some modicum of information not just babble. You have posted about 30 times in just a couple of days and I think that too many of them have been too ineffective.

On the subject of Mrs T, I think she may hang on for a few more years. But having suffered two minor strokes another larger one is always on the cards from now on - especially under the type of stress she was under yesterday making a public appearance.

An honest computer mistake I can assure you. All apologies.

Guest Guest
Thought she looked very healthy at the funeral. staedy on her feet, supressing the grin she was entitled to , and even stopping for a chat with the vicar. I don't think she will be going any time soon. Parents died young but the only risk factors in her life are very occasional smoking and the odd "whiskey indulgence"

Exactly how old were her parents when they died?

Guest Guest

Thatcher is due to turn 80 in october.Will she make it?

Probably.

After all she has had two boosts this year - the death of Callaghan and the death of Heath.

Probably.

After all she has had two boosts this year - the death of Callaghan and the death of Heath.

And possibly a boost in her personal finances due to the departure of "Dear Dennis".

Probably.

And possibly a boost in her personal finances due to the departure of "Dear Dennis".

I should certainly imagine the household gin bill has fallen significantly.

Guest Guest

word is that Maggie is fond of the old bottle herself..which may explain why she was so unsteady on her feet at Ted Heaths funeral...

Aye, but with Maggie it is the whisky rather than the gin, or so they say.

word is that Maggie is fond of the old bottle herself..which may explain why she was so unsteady on her feet at Ted Heaths funeral...

well i wouldn't consider that coincidental

Could it also be because she had been partying hard for a few days beforehand :)

In seriousness...I would have thought that she is notb a strong contender for DL 2006 due to the fact that she is suffering ( only currently I might add) from predominantly mental rather than physical problems. She should hang around for years yet.

Guest Guest

yeah ..id guess she'll probably kick the bucket in her mid to late 80s

Pity she didn't kick the bucket in the mid-80's B)

Pity she didn't kick the bucket in the mid-80's :D

Why?

Mr Josco, have you been on your hols?

Sadly no. Things haved moved around at work and I have less opportunity to partake in these eclectic discussions.

Sadly no. Things haved moved around at work and I have less opportunity to partake in these eclectic discussions.

That's a pity. Having to do work whilst at work is a real bummer.

Guest Guest

if Mo Mowlam dies and Maggie Thatcher lives it just proves theres no justice in this world <_<

if Mo Mowlam dies and Maggie Thatcher lives it just proves theres no justice in this world <_<

Everybody dies - is that enough justice for you?

I think Maggie's will end up being a state funeral whether the bloody Labour government wants it or not - I reckon there'll be hundreds of thousands lining the streets

Most of them armed with eggs, rotten tomatoes etc.

I'd have thought Maggie would get a Ceremonial one because an enormous number of people think she did a lot of good things for the country.  Obviously - not least judging by some of the recent posts - not everyone agrees and the event would no doubt have to be heavily-policed. 

I hope that those who don't think much of her will have the decency to allow those of us who do to pay our respects without wrecking the occasion with mayhem and violence.

No chance of her getting a Ceremonial one, because an enormous amount of people think she did a lot of bad things for the country.

I for one will not be causing any 'mayhem and violence' just drinking champagne, singing 'Ding Dong the Witch is Dead' and joining the queue to dance on her grave.

I'd have thought Maggie would get a Ceremonial one because an enormous number of people think she did a lot of good things for the country.

I hope that those who don't think much of her will have the decency to allow those of us who do to pay our respects without wrecking the occasion with mayhem and violence.

Err, were you alive in the '80's while she shat from a great height on the industrial and intellectual traditions of our country?

I'm learing to hornpipe as we speak.

A bad, bad woman indeed, Mrs Thatcher. I shall be buying a new pair of tackety dancing-boots specially.

She started us off on the slippery slope towards moral bankruptcy from which there is now probably no escape. A woman without any human sympathy whatsoever, who fuelled by her insane prejudices inhumanely applied rigid capitalist criteria at a time when there was already great hardship.

I will be very pleased to see the back of her, and will be barring no holds in my vociferous disapprobation of those who admire her shamelessly wicked deeds.

The Evil that Men do and all that.

Any chance she could be buried while she is still alive?