Tempus Fugit

Members' User Names

I wanted to be UberLord but my dyslexia kicked in with a classic reversal "B" to "D" :)

Oh well only been using PCs for twenty years, I'll soon get the hang of spel chekerz.

Do you want it changed?

I'm on for my hatrick - Josco, Star Crossed and . . .

DWB :lol:

It was a name i picked while looking through my book when i noticed a mistake when dead or not turned into deadornot and i took the idea to the deathlist.

Wish I had a good story to tell behind mine, but sadly it's my name.

Could've been worse though - was nearly Chloe or Sophie (no offence to anyone with those names, but they just aren't me).

I've never got over that line in an episode of Friends, when Rachel thinks Chandler's dad, a transvestite called Amanda and says something along the lines of "Oh I get it! A - MAN - DUUUURRRR!!".

Grrrr.

Bullet for Jennifer Aniston please.

The Simpsons - Mo's Bar - "Does anyone want Amanda? Amanda HugandKiss?"

Or something very similar.

DWB :huh:

I wish I'd chosen something more interesting (like Lady Die) but I guess I can't change it now(?)

The Simpsons - Mo's Bar - "Does anyone want Amanda? Amanda HugandKiss?"

Or something very similar.

MUCH prefer that one!

Frigging hell my computer's slow today.

MUCH prefer that one!

Nice avatar.

Checked for spyware on the PC? That may slow it down.

MUCH prefer that one!

Nice avatar.

Checked for spyware on the PC? That may slow it down.

Thank you! I'm very proud of it. I'd like to show friends and family but am worried of what they'd think of me posting on DL.

What's spyware all about then?

Can't get going today. Feel hungover but definatly (?) not. Not had a drink for weeks.

Can't get going today. Feel hungover but definatly (?) not. Not had a drink for weeks.

That'll be why, suggest a quick one (?) at the pub lunchtime and you'll feel right as rain....

On the spyware thing, malevolent little blighters downloaded without your knowledge from the interweb. Download one of the freeware options (even Bill G has a free one on the windows site) and it'll remove any you've got. Can cause slow running or capture and publish key strokes or just embarassing pop ups....

Can't get going today.  Feel hungover but definatly (?) not.  Not had a drink for weeks.

That'll be why, suggest a quick one (?) at the pub lunchtime and you'll feel right as rain....

On the spyware thing, malevolent little blighters downloaded without your knowledge from the interweb. Download one of the freeware options (even Bill G has a free one on the windows site) and it'll remove any you've got. Can cause slow running or capture and publish key strokes or just embarassing pop ups....

I am the proud (!) owner of an iMac - would the stuff from Bill work on it?

Can't get going today.  Feel hungover but definatly (?) not.  Not had a drink for weeks.

No, windows only, and being a maccer you're probably safer than us windows wallahs anyway...

By all accounts these people do offer detection software but no idea if any good...

Mac Scan

No, windows only, and being a maccer you're probably safer than us windows wallahs anyway...

By all accounts these people do offer detection software but no idea if any good...

Mac Scan

This came from my brother though and he works for Apple so presumably it's safe do you think? Would be a bad reflection on him if not surely?

Does anybody remember me saying about my veruccas? Ages ago, and I kept re-infecting myself??

Well today they have gone! Without the aid of the Doc and lotions and potions and freezing! Gone!

I put it down to the last six months being outdoors. I think immune system is in peak condition and has fought them. Seven years I lived with them!!

Please could of the Mods check out the "today's top posters" thingy. It says I've made 24 posts today .... but I know I haven't done that many!! :huh:

Thanks

Please could of the Mods check out the "today's top posters" thingy. It says I've made 24 posts today .... but I know I haven't done that many!! :huh:

Thanks

Apparently I've done 16.

When does the 24 hour period run from?

The posts today record is a rolling 24 hours, so will still see the posts you made yesterday afternoon / evening as part of the current 24 hours.

HTH

The posts today record is a rolling 24 hours, so will still see the posts you made yesterday afternoon / evening as part of the current 24 hours.

HTH

I see. Thanks.

Well, I thought I was quite clever: the name is Tom, 'Tomb raider' has some morbid connotation, and it gave me a fine excuse to search for Angelina Jolie-avatars, because of the movie.

And a lousy one it is. And that's the problem, because people tend to believe Tomb Raider is my all time favourite movie, which it certainly isn't. If it wasn't for the prospect of seeing Angelina Jolie in a wetsuit, I would have spend the cinema-money on.... anything else.

I have never been much into smilies, so I forgot to include a blank in the ( B ). Can't be bothered to ask the mods to change it, though.

My username is just something i made up out of the blue. Not to stupid sounding and still quite morbid.

the origin of my name.

Have you ever seen a squirrel masturbate? Well I have, hence my name. That, & it's a name of a character that I've created.

the origin of my name.

Have you ever seen a squirrel masturbate? Well I have, hence my name. That, & it's a name of a character that I've created.

Ah, but do you also indulge in illegal substances?

:lol::lol:

Have you ever seen a squirrel masturbate? Well I have

Can't say I have. Pray tell, do you think it was it worth the money?

Yes... Here's a shot my latest film.

hossquig16ix.jpg