The Yeti

Name Shame?

Could I be renamed:

The Ear of Van Gogh

(Just because I.m getting a bit anoyed with the nickname Veghead)

Done, you are now The Ear of Van Gogh

`

Sorry, for asking but can someone change it back into Vaagheid?

It's really hard for me to get used to this new name.

Thank you so much,

I'll promise never to visit this thread again.

This is confusing. It makes it seem your previous 'self' was an imposter. And you certainly acted like it was, starting threads right, left and centre! :birthday:

I must admit that 'Vaaghead' is a slightly less annoying name than 'The Ear of Van Gogh'.

I must also admit that I didn't know Vaaghead had changed his name to TEoVG in the first place...

I must admit that 'Vaaghead' is a slightly less annoying name than 'The Ear of Van Gogh'.

I always read The Ear of Van Gogh as The Earl of Van Gogh.

How about you change it to Van Gogh woz Ear?

I think honez should get a capital letter, since he's such a pedant in many other respects.

I think honez should get a capital letter, since he's such a pedant in many other respects.

I wonder how one pronounces honez. If for example he were employing a French pronunciation then the h would be silent (try getting a Frenchman to say he has had a happy holiday) and the ez would sound a bit like ey as in voulez vous, making his name 'oney. In this instance I propose honez takes a capital F. :birthday:

I wonder how one pronounces honez. If for example he were employing a French pronunciation then the h would be silent (try getting a Frenchman to say he has had a happy holiday) and the ez would sound a bit like ey as in voulez vous, making his name 'oney. In this instance I propose honez takes a capital F. :birthday:

Lowercase is intentional, for many reasons far too trivial and uninteresting to recount here, and pronunciation is Spanish, not French.

Lowercase is intentional, for many reasons far too trivial and uninteresting to recount here, and pronunciation is Spanish, not French.

Ok, can I call you Juan Carlos then?

Ok, can I call you Juan Carlos then?

No. Call me honez.

No. Call me honez.

Como normalmente no leo esta discusión, por favor respóndanme vía e-mail, Juan C.

Can i be renamed please to Lady_Fiona.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Do you want the underscore between the Lady and Fiona put i?

Thanks.

Done!

Hard to believe, but we've sunk to a new low - our 'revolting' fans' protest saw the game against Eastbourne Borough abandoned after 75 minutes...

... while we were leading !

So we'll probably get docked another 4,500 points and be kicked down another three leagues. None of which will matter if we don't pay the Welsh enemy the five billion pounds we allegedly owe them within the next 24 hours.

Ah well, it's only a funny old game.

The axe is about to fall.

The axe has fallen

Do you want to change your name from 'harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy' ?

May as well. I'll go for thedeathlistmemberwhousedtobeknownasharrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy please.

Done. You'll still have to log in as harry etc as yor new log in name has over 26 characters

For the good of the forum, if not mankind in general, I think it's time to revert to my original, slightly less wieldy, name, please HCW.

Hard to believe, but we've sunk to a new low - our 'revolting' fans' protest saw the game against Eastbourne Borough abandoned after 75 minutes...

... while we were leading !

So we'll probably get docked another 4,500 points and be kicked down another three leagues. None of which will matter if we don't pay the Welsh enemy the five billion pounds we allegedly owe them within the next 24 hours.

Ah well, it's only a funny old game.

The axe is about to fall.

The axe has fallen

Do you want to change your name from 'harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy' ?

May as well. I'll go for thedeathlistmemberwhousedtobeknownasharrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy please.

Done. You'll still have to log in as harry etc as yor new log in name has over 26 characters

For the good of the forum, if not mankind in general, I think it's time to revert to my original, slightly less wieldy, name, please HCW.

Done

Is it possible to get my name changed ?

Can I get it changed to

Damon Killian

cheers

Done.

thank you !!!!!!

Done.

thank you !!!!!!

Excuse my inattention, but who are you the artist formerly known as?

Done.

thank you !!!!!!

Click on the name, view member profile. click on options, then member display name history

Done.

thank you !!!!!!

that would be telling :-)

nah I was TheDeadMan.

The DeadMan was a spur of the moment name when I signed up, I have been trying to think of a better name for a while now, when a couple of other people changed there name recently, I thought I would take my chance and get a better name as well

Done.

thank you !!!!!!

Click on the name, view member profile. click on options, then member display name history

cool I never knew that

cheers for the info

Done.

thank you !!!!!!

Ok, Paul Bearer, so I'm probably the only one who doesn't immediately recognize the guy in your avatar. Who is it, if you don't mind telling?

Done.

thank you !!!!!!

Ok, Paul Bearer, so I'm probably the only one who doesn't immediately recognize the guy in your avatar. Who is it, if you don't mind telling?

It's Paul Bearer.