Banshees Scream

Deathlist Memories

I have no idea about the peripheral ones) in the 1980s and Diana was the only fatality in the 1990s, so, depending on how you look at it, either you can go a very long time between royal deaths or they're overdue for a whole lot of them.

Was the Queen Of Tarts even a Royal when she snuffed it?

Elspeth could you please provide a link to a discussion on constitutional monarchy? I tried the search engine at theroyalfoums but my limited computing abilities let me down again.

It probably isn't your computing abilities that's the issue; the search engine over there is just rather bloody minded. I've searched the forum in the past on keywords that I know exist, and it's told me there are no matches. Anyway, these links might be relevant.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4407

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5254

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6743

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6423

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7152

I watched a programme 'Penn & Teller's Bullshit' looking at the efforts (successful) to get Creationism/Intelligent Design taught in a Georgia? school. Frightening. I'm glad that lot were made by their creator and I evolved from apes. Chimps have more brains than those idiots.

I think the creationists eventually backed down in Georgia, but Kansas seems to be pretty much a lost cause for science as opposed to religion. There's a court case going on at the moment in Dover, Pennsylvania, and some of the transcripts are almost unbelievable. Monty Python couldn't have done it better than some of these people.

I have no idea about the peripheral ones) in the 1980s and Diana was the only fatality in the 1990s, so, depending on how you look at it, either you can go a very long time between royal deaths or they're overdue for a whole lot of them.

The Queen said Diana was still a member of the royal family, but she lost her HRH when she divorced. Not sure how that works, but that's how it was.

The Queen said Diana was still a member of the royal family, but she lost her HRH when she divorced. Not sure how that works, but that's how it was.

Entropy - This is a thread based to discuss "Deathlist Memories"

not memories of the royal forum nor your feuds with Windsor. :)

My Deathlist memory has to be the death of diana... The forced tears. The forced public grief and the fact that she's still making headlines now...

When will people accept that

SHE

IS

DEAD

not memories of the royal forum nor your feuds with Windsor.

Ah, well - you'll be wanting to direct that observation at a few others as well as me, then.

Ah, well - you'll be wanting to direct that observation at a few others as well as me, then.

Have no fear Entropy, you won't get banned for hijacking this thread (for that is what Banshees is slightly obliquely accusing you of), we quite like going off topic usually and we aren't afraid of a good fight once in a while either.

That is the difference between our lot and your lot.

We are a far splendider bunch of chaps than your lot, but there are more of you, so in a square go we probably wouldn't have much of a chance.

To be honest I find The Royal Forums(sic) deadly boring and don't know what or if I would have posted there had I not been banned pre-emptively.

Your knowledge lets you down Elspeth/Entropy. (I noticed you dodged the question).

How about the current Earl of Harewood? Son of Princess Mary the former Princess Royal, daughter of the late King George V.

He recently had a heart operation (don't ask me of the details) and is over 80 years of age.

;)

Of course, we have our own in-house Royals expert! What was I thinking??

My most profoundest apologies, Windsor! Wasn't implying that the position needed filling, I was simply trying to get Entropy more thematically involved. :(

:rip:

Have no fear Entropy, you won't get banned for hijacking this thread (for that is what Banshees is slightly obliquely accusing you of),

And I'm just saying that all I've been doing is responding to posts, so that accusations of hijacking the thread need to be spread a bit more widely if they're going to be made at all, as long as fairness is an issue.

we quite like going off topic usually and we aren't afraid of a good fight once in a while either.That is the difference between our lot and your lot.

We don't ban people for going off topic and having good fights either. There's a lot of difference between good fights and ugly ones; as a regular contributor to discussions about creationism, abortion, euthanasia, and church-state separation, I've had a fair bit of experience in telling the difference.

We are a far splendider bunch of chaps than your lot, but there are more of you, so in a square go we probably wouldn't have much of a chance.

Considering how much splendider you are, you seem a lot more interested in our board than our members are in yours. After the invasion by one of your splendid chaps, trying to wind up our British forum members with a thread about Prince Philip being imminently about to die, I posted the URL of this board, a few people came over to have a look, there were a couple of comments along the lines of "what sick weirdos," and that was that. As far as I know, none of them bothered to register here.

To be honest I find The Royal Forums(sic) deadly boring and don't know what or if I would have posted there had I not been banned pre-emptively.

Surprised you bothered to register, then. I've come across any number of deadly boring boards and just ignored them. It makes life a lot simpler.

Your knowledge lets you down Elspeth/Entropy. (I noticed you dodged the question).

How about the current Earl of Harewood? Son of Princess Mary the former Princess Royal, daughter of the late King George V.

He recently had a heart operation (don't ask me of the details) and is over 80 years of age.

:P

My most profoundest apologies, Windsor! Wasn't implying that the position needed filling, I was simply trying to get Entropy more thematically involved. :(

Yes I know, Earl Gloomy is very good in the Royalty thing.

Especially with European Royalty. ;)

His Lordship hasn't posted here in quite a while.

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum times by the way? It was OK for a few days after the clocks went back, but now I have to pretend I live in the Azores or Cape Verde to get the right time.

Don't worry.

He's just jealous because no ones talking about him. :(

Have no fear Entropy, you won't get banned for hijacking this thread (for that is what Banshees is slightly obliquely accusing you of),

And I'm just saying that all I've been doing is responding to posts, so that accusations of hijacking the thread need to be spread a bit more widely if they're going to be made at all, as long as fairness is an issue.

we quite like going off topic usually and we aren't afraid of a good fight once in a while either.That is the difference between our lot and your lot.

We don't ban people for going off topic and having good fights either. There's a lot of difference between good fights and ugly ones; as a regular contributor to discussions about creationism, abortion, euthanasia, and church-state separation, I've had a fair bit of experience in telling the difference.

Considering how much splendider you are, you seem a lot more interested in our board than our members are in yours. After the invasion by one of your splendid chaps, trying to wind up our British forum members with a thread about Prince Philip being imminently about to die, I posted the URL of this board, a few people came over to have a look, there were a couple of comments along the lines of "what sick weirdos," and that was that. As far as I know, none of them bothered to register here.

Surprised you bothered to register, then. I've come across any number of deadly boring boards and just ignored them. It makes life a lot simpler.

:rip::(;):P:lol::lol:

Elspeth, I love you! :D:D

I'm waiting for a purpose for the massive gap.

Nothings happening.

Perhaps my computer is just too slow......

By the way, Entropy, at least some people take my views in monarchy seriously. (Look at the comments at the bottom of the page).

:lol:

My most profoundest apologies, Windsor! Wasn't implying that the position needed filling, I was simply trying to get Entropy more thematically involved. ;)

Yes I know, Earl Gloomy is very good in the Royalty thing.

Especially with European Royalty. :P

:(

After the invasion by one of your splendid chaps, trying to wind up our British forum members with a thread about Prince Philip being imminently about to die,

It's a pleasure to meet you.

[Gap snipped -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein

After the invasion by one of your splendid chaps, trying to wind up our British forum members with a thread about Prince Philip being imminently about to die,

It's a pleasure to meet you.

[Gap snipped -- MH]

Ah, the splendid chap himself!

You'd probably have been believed a bit faster if you'd posted your thread about the Earl of Snowdon rather than Prince Philip, but you did manage to upset a couple of people quite badly so I presume you consider it a job well done. :rip:

By the way, Entropy, at least some people take my views in monarchy seriously. (Look at the comments at the bottom of the page).

Windsor, you really can be quite stunningly obtuse. Who says we didn't take your views about monarchy seriously at TRF? Please don't tell me you're still deluded enough to think you were banned from there because of your views on the monarchy.

Well actually Entropy, I don't really care as to the facts of why you banned me.

I've benefitted greatly from you forum and, it would appear, even more so from being banned from you're forum on two occassions.

As I said when I PM'd you, I will be back.

And as I said in my PM back to you, if you don't advertise over there that you're a reincarnation of a banned poster, and if your posts stay within the rules, there's no reason for us to have a problem. Once you start playing silly buggers over there and/or let it be known that you're a banned poster who's re-registered, your next incarnation will go the same way as your last ones.

It just depends how long you can restrain yourself from bragging. Didn't last long for Princesslinda, did it?

Elspeth, are you really so stupid.

I'm not going to create an account under princesslinda for my own personal amusement am I. The entire account was created for deathlist.

I believe it was TF who said (paraphrase) 'Why fight a war you can't win'. Well the war was and is far from over.

If the account was created for Deathlist, what's all this stuff about how you were genuinely interested in talking about royalty and were banned unfairly because you were a member in good faith? You're not going to have a great deal of credibility if you insist on sticking to two mutually exclusive stories simultaneously.

If you carry on creating accounts that are simply obvious DeathList playgrounds, we'll carry on banning them. There's no fight involved; that's just how it's going to be. If you want to post seriously over there, which is what you've been saying for the last few weeks, just don't advertise your DeathList membership and we won't know (or care) who you are.

It's up to you.

The only thing annoying me is Entropy - shes trying to get someone (ie me) to request that she be banned.

At the rate we're going we shall both be banned.