Banshees Scream

Deathlist Memories

I'd been a DL watcher for a while, but I decided to join after reading this one-liner by Anubis in the Patrick Moore thread. I'm not employing hyperbole when I tell you that I very nearly vomited, so hard was I laughing. My abdominal muscles actually ached for days afterwards, kind of like a DL version of this workout.

Being a fan of Patrick Moore (politics aside) I enjoyed reading the whole thread. Some of it is pure class, but the jackal's spontaneous post in reference to Patrick's duck egg incident had me in tears. Schoolboy humour, yes, but so, so funny. So far, nothing's topped that for me, although some of the Pete Doherty thread rants were worth their weight in comedy gold. Oh, and Elspeth Entropy's swift and correct rebuttals of any misguided criticism, I thoroughly enjoy them too.

man it has been forever since i have been on. here's a memory, that twunt weatherman? i would love to feud with him again. what happened to him, sorry if he has been gone and this post makes him comeback.

Apparently his presence has wandered the DL as recently

as last night. He posted a link in the Elizabeth Taylor thread

entitled "Taylor Dies" which it was not the Deathlists Taylor

he was refering too.

Myself being so worked up with him, shattering my hopes

I sent him a very outraged PM. :D

"Most users ever online was 111 on Today, 04:37 PM"

I wonder why? Any ideas?

"Most users ever online was 111 on Today, 04:37 PM"

I wonder why? Any ideas?

Lord Cthulhu's minions are growing, as I suggested in this post.

I dunno, I'm in an H.P. Lovecraft mood this week.

I'd completely forgotten about it until this thread was revived, but I had a car stolen from right outside my window last summer.

It was open, and I was busy DeathListing at the time, so I didn't look up until it was too late. Mr B was none too impressed.

I'd completely forgotten about it until this thread was revived, but I had a car stolen from right outside my window last summer.

It was open, and I was busy DeathListing at the time, so I didn't look up until it was too late. Mr B was none too impressed.

When you reported that to the police I bet you didn't mention DeathList.

Our main war of words was mainly fought via PM.

That is clearly the most civilized way to engage in these matters. Well done, Windsor, well done!