Banshees Scream

Deathlist Memories

The only thing annoying me is Entropy - shes trying to get someone (ie me) to request that she be banned.

At the rate we're going we shall both be banned.

I see they have a new "banner" at TRF.... :rip::(;)

The only thing annoying me is Entropy - shes trying to get someone (ie me) to request that she be banned.

At the rate we're going we shall both be banned.

Request all you want, its very unlikley she will be banned as she is only answering your questions.

Strictly speaking, I never asked any questions.

I only argued back.

I'm obviously still trying to find Entropy's true identity.

Strictly speaking, I never asked any questions.

I only argued back.

Good luck :D

This is my current list:

Prime suspects

Heaven Can Wait - Just because

Tempus Fugit - It's his cup of tea

Notapotato - Sign in/out timing

Bruno Brimley - Entropy generally appears only when he does.

All of above - Conspiracy?

Just in case

Boudicca

Magere Hein - Wording and grammar is very much like his.

IYG - Has he been reborn?

Definitely Not

Banshees Scream - Due to sentence structure.

So as we can see, I'm non the wiser. :D

This is my current list:

Prime suspects

Just in case

Boudicca

Definitely Not

Do you think Banshees might have some spare meds?

Guest Guest
So as we can see, I'm non the wiser.

Well, windsor, you didn't have to advertise about how unwise you are; that's not exactly news, is it?

What's so difficult about the concept that I'm who I say I am?

So as we can see, I'm non the wiser.

Well, windsor, you didn't have to advertise about how unwise you are; that's not exactly news, is it?

What's so difficult about the concept that I'm who I say I am?

Is this a riddle?

No, it's my bloody computer refusing to remember log-in details. Normally it wouldn't matter, but this board lets guests post, so every time I forget to log in I end up posting anyway.

Wow. I had no idea; that never even crossed my mind!!

Honestly, it is quite possible that I'm the most gullible person ever. Between this and the Landover Baptist Church site... geez!

Wow. I had no idea; that never even crossed my mind!!

It tis quite strange that a statement of any sort would

be made that Entropy is actually someone in disguise.

Ever think perhaps Entropy is Windsor himself? Just maybe

Windsor wanted attention and he wanted to entertain all his

fellow deathlisters so he created this individual that is supposebly

a member of the royal forum. So that would mean he is acting

out playing 2 characters.

Although since there both on at the same exact time that

would be impossible. :D Or perhaps not?

It tis quite strange that a statement of any sort would

be made that Entropy is actually someone in disguise.

Ever think perhaps Entropy is Windsor himself? Just maybe

Windsor wanted attention and he wanted to entertain all his

fellow deathlisters so he created this individual that is supposebly

a member of the royal forum. So that would mean he is acting

out playing 2 characters.

Although since there both on at the same exact time that

would be impossible. :o  Or perhaps not?

I don't think so. :D

Well, Windsor asked me to "prove" that I really was a TRF admin by changing his princesslinda ID (which I'd already changed to princesslinda aka windsor the troll) to just windsor the troll, which I did. Apparently that isn't good enough for him since he's still carrying on about it, so I guess the only thing to do now is to let him wallow in his paranoia and hope he doesn't drown in it.

Sad, really. Poor chap.

Well, Windsor asked me to "prove" that I really was a TRF admin by changing his princesslinda ID (which I'd already changed to princesslinda aka windsor the troll) to just windsor the troll, which I did. Apparently that isn't good enough for him since he's still carrying on about it, so I guess the only thing to do now is to let him wallow in his paranoia and hope he doesn't drown in it.

Sad, really. Poor chap.

Entropy not to be rude or not to insult you in any way

but why exsactly did you join the DL? Because of your

issues with Windsor? Or because your like most of us

who are joyed and entertained by death?

Sad, really. Poor chap.

Isn't this usually the point at which one of the mods contributes a comment or two about IP addresses?

Sad, really. Poor chap.

Because of the issues with Windsor, initially. We were wondering how to respond to his sweetly innocent Support Desk query about how he couldn't possibly imagine why he'd been banned, so I came over here to tell him (and to thank Tempus Fugit for pretty much providing us with a map to find you).

- although every time I get into an abortion argument with one particular fundamentalist on one particular board, I get accused of embracing the culture of death. :D So who knows...

I would guess it's the joy of your original spelling and the entertainment of your rapier like wit Banshees. :D

Entropy, are you a fan of the thermodynamic quantity that changes in a reversible process by an amount equal to the heat absorbed or emitted divided by the thermodynamic temperature (measured in joules per kelvin of course), or is it an affinity for a lack of pattern or organization; disorder, that made you choose your log in name?

Because of the issues with Windsor, initially. We were wondering how to respond to his sweetly innocent Support Desk query about how he couldn't possibly imagine why he'd been banned, so I came over here to tell him (and to thank Tempus Fugit for pretty much providing us with a map to find you).

- although every time I get into an abortion argument with one particular fundamentalist on one particular board, I get accused of embracing the culture of death. :o So who knows...

Entropy, I think you come over here because we are a highly sympathetic bunch of intelligent (mostly), literate (to an extent) and free-thinking people. As opposed to your lot who are a bunch of obsessive loonies. We are much more your kind of people. I suspect.

Ever thought of coming over permanently? There is talk of appointing a new admin. Someone of your knowledge and experience would be ideal for the job. Why not drop The Reaper your CV?

Sorry about Windsor, it's the monotonous Aberdeenshire diet of root vegetables driving him potty, I suspect. :D

Entropy, are you a fan of the thermodynamic quantity that changes in a reversible process by an amount equal to the heat absorbed or emitted divided by the thermodynamic temperature (measured in joules per kelvin of course), or is it an affinity for a lack of pattern or organization; disorder, that made you choose your log in name?

It's mostly because of the way creationists abuse the second law of thermodynamics in some of their more idiotic attempts to "prove" that evolution can't possibly be true. I've got so fed up with pointing out that life itself breaks that law if the law really says that entropy always increases under all circumstances (and therefore the law can't actually say that and hence the creationist objection is a straw-man caricature, not that creationists seem to care), that it just seemed appropriate. If lifeforms are temporary islands of reduced entropy, then a whole lot of entropy happens when things die.

Entropy, I think you come over here because we are a highly sympathetic bunch of intelligent (mostly), literate (to an extent) and free-thinking people. As opposed to your lot who are a bunch of obsessive loonies. We are much more your kind of people. I suspect.

Well, I get intelligence, literacy, and free-thinking in spades at Internet Infidels. Much as you don't agree, it can also be found at The Royal Forums if you know where to look. I hang out at a lot of different boards when I have the time.

Ever thought of coming over permanently? There is talk of appointing a new admin. Someone of your knowledge and experience would be ideal for the job. Why not drop The Reaper your CV?

Give Windsor the job. It might give him enough to do that he doesn't have time to keep bugging us at the Royal Forums.

Sorry about Windsor, it's the monotonous Aberdeenshire diet of root vegetables driving him potty, I suspect.

...or, on second thoughts, maybe don't give Windsor the job...

It's mostly because of the way creationists abuse the second law of thermodynamics in some of their more idiotic attempts to "prove" that evolution can't possibly be true. I've got so fed up with pointing out that life itself breaks that law if the law really says that entropy always increases under all circumstances (and therefore the law can't actually say that and hence the creationist objection is a straw-man caricature, not that creationists seem to care), that it just seemed appropriate. If lifeforms are temporary islands of reduced entropy, then a whole lot of entropy happens when things die.

:o

Am I the only one with a crush on Elspeth? I'm a sucker for a clear, well-reasoned, logical argument. Entropy indeed... makes my User Name sound like a seven-year-old picked it. :D

This is my current list:

Prime suspects

Just in case

Boudicca

Definitely Not

"Sign In /Out Timing" ?

Man that is good reaserch.

This is my current list:

Prime suspects

Just in case

Boudicca

Definitely Not

So as we can see, I'm non the wiser. :skull:

"Sign In /Out Timing" ?

Man that is good reaserch.

"Just because?" Wellllll why not?