Sign in to follow this  
BrunoBrimley

My Love Affair With Death

Perhaps, but i'm really not A Alchoholic.

But thankfully you are also likely to remain anonymous.

Guest Matt

I expect to die a slow painful death choking on my own vomit while the skunk pussies and Jizz mokeys rip the rotting flesh from my bones as I drown in a sea of black puss.

:ghost:

I'd say 67, probably of liver failure.

67 whaT? I am having trouble following where that statement was referrring to.

Oh right, now I remember... that's when and perhaps how I think I'll die.

I expect to die a slow painful death choking on my own vomit while the skunk pussies and Jizz mokeys rip the rotting flesh from my bones as I drown in a sea of black puss.

:)

Thankre yiu for sharing keep comeing back................................................

the Death Test on www.okcupid.com said i've got until 86, but the probable cause of death was sealed for privacy....

these are fun tho~

INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT DEATH

In America, the average life span for males is 72.5 years

The average for females is 77.1

On earth, someone dies every 2 seconds or so. :)

So far, the only proven way to extend the human life span is by slowing the metabolism with a calorie-restricted diet—consuming less than 1200 calories a day!

The oldest person on record was 124 when she died!

The youngest was just 1.2 seconds old.

Blue whales can live more than 500 years, due to the slowing arctic waters.

An adult mayfly usually lives less 24 hours.

All members of the species of mouse commonly used in lab experiments, mus musculus musculus, are genetically identical and to some degree share memories of other mice's past lives.

All you need to know - and then a bit. ;)

Interesting. Does death have an ology? I see that fear of death is necrophobia. Would that make the study of death necrophology? If so, would that make the members of this site necrophologists?

How do they know that thats the youngest. Someone may have died aged 0.5 seconds but didn't bother recording it...

Interesting. Does death have an ology? I see that fear of death is necrophobia. Would that make the study of death necrophology? If so, would that make the members of this site necrophologists?

Thanatology.

Thanatology.

I took a Thanatology class Senior Year of High School... unfortuneately there was no attention paid to Dead Pools, their functions and their communites, which is why I have become a disillusioned young lad and run off to the Deathlist forums! :P

Fight the system!

I didn't know the schools taught such exotic courses. Too bad they didn't seem to do that when I was growing up (or maybe I was too drunk to notice).

How do they know that thats the youngest. Someone may have died aged 0.5 seconds but didn't bother recording it...

Pretty much what I was thinking too.

Guest Himmler

I want to die in my sleep and be given the chance to relive my life so I don't make all the mistakes I did the first time round.

I want to die in my sleep and be given the chance to relive my life so I don't make all the mistakes I did the first time round.

Volunteer for a drugs trial.

What, like breathe ?

If I could relive my life, I'll happily make exactly the same mistakes, but this time be sure to get away with them.

Providing I stop drinking twice the Government guidelines, I reckon I might just make 70. Perhaps I should cut out the ciggies too.

Alternatively, being murdered sometime in the next couple of years by a large vigilante group of aggrieved husbands would be cool, but chance would be a fine thing.

Mercifully for all of us I have once more escaped from death. However I must admit that there was a close call on the way home when I was in the back seat of the taxi. I never knew it was possible to go through 4 lanes of traffic at such a clip.

Still waiting to see if Dr Palms has bad news for me.......if he does I might have to get drunk again.

Great name for a doctor. You're in safe hands there, BB.

Still waiting to see if Dr Palms has bad news for me.......if he does I might have to get drunk again.

Mercifully for all of us I have once more escaped from death. However I must admit that there was a close call on the way home when I was in the back seat of the taxi. I never knew it was possible to go through 4 lanes of traffic at such a clip.

Me too, waiting for the news that is. I really enjoy your posts, very humorous. I still take life too seriously. Perhaps that will change on this site.

I would like to be around for a few more years. Prefer heart attack to just about everything else !! Although, the Afterlife could prove to be one big party!! One can only hope. :D

"You can call it punch, I calls it swill !"

(? Can't remember who said this?) :blink:

Although, the Afterlife could prove to be one big party!! One can only hope. :blink:

Welcome, Bloody Mary!

May I recommend the eigth level of hell for all of your afterlife pleasures.

Although, the Afterlife could prove to be one big party!! One can only hope. :P

Welcome, Bloody Mary!

Welcome to the DL Bloody Mary, the eighth level may not be to your taste , full of magicians (can you imagine spending eternity in the company of Paul Daniels??? :) ), I recommend the 3rd level where fine dining is the order of the day, as long as you don't dislike dogs it is far superior to the other levels :blink: .

Welcome, Bloody Mary!

Welcome to the DL Bloody Mary, the eighth level may not be to your taste , full of magicians (can you imagine spending eternity in the company of Paul Daniels??? :( ), I recommend the 3rd level where fine dining is the order of the day, as long as you don't dislike dogs it is far superior to the other levels :party: .

Thank you Lady Grendel and in eternum+ for your warm "Welcome". You little imps must have read my bio :lol: Just call me Mary, no need to be so formal. The 8th level of Hell sounds like heaven to me and the 3rd level sounds absolutely delicious. I can't wait to start cooking on those lovely little fires. Love dogs (and cats...shhhhhhh). I have a Weimeraner aka couch potato.

If anyone is interested....., if someone can name the artist of my avatar, I will give them a full tarot reading, choice of deck (one that I own, of course) and choice of a personal reading oooooorrrrr. . . to contact that someone special in the Afterlife, personally known or not. Yes, honored members, I contact the Dead. Sooooooooo...if you care to indulge, give it a whirl. The reading will be in the strictest confidence through email or posted for all to see, your choice again.

Just moved from the Big City to the Big State, small town...I have been reading professionally for over 15 years and lecturing for 2, and I am dying (of boredom) to give a reading. This little town may tar and feather me if I pull out those cards :P:skull:

Thanks again, and I hope to hear more from both of you and others soon.

:) Mary

Welcome, Bloody Mary!

Welcome to the DL Bloody Mary, the eighth level may not be to your taste , full of magicians (can you imagine spending eternity in the company of Paul Daniels??? :( ), I recommend the 3rd level where fine dining is the order of the day, as long as you don't dislike dogs it is far superior to the other levels :party: .

Thank you Lady Grendel and in eternum+ for your warm "Welcome". You little imps must have read my bio :lol: Just call me Mary, no need to be so formal. The 8th level of Hell sounds like heaven to me and the 3rd level sounds absolutely delicious. I can't wait to start cooking on those lovely little fires. Love dogs (and cats...shhhhhhh). I have a Weimeraner aka couch potato.

If anyone is interested....., if someone can name the artist of my avatar, I will give them a full tarot reading, choice of deck (one that I own, of course) and choice of a personal reading oooooorrrrr. . . to contact that someone special in the Afterlife, personally known or not. Yes, honored members, I contact the Dead. Sooooooooo...if you care to indulge, give it a whirl. The reading will be in the strictest confidence through email or posted for all to see, your choice again.

Just moved from the Big City to the Big State, small town...I have been reading professionally for over 15 years and lecturing for 2, and I am dying (of boredom) to give a reading. This little town may tar and feather me if I pull out those cards :P:skull:

Thanks again, and I hope to hear more from both of you and others soon.

:) Mary

A very warm welcome from me too. I think I'm going to enjoy your contributions.