Godot

Charles Kennedy

Guest Guest

Sudden death and no suspicious etc etc. for a divorced bloke who lost his beloved dad and his long-held parliamentary seat within a few weeks.

So, I'm thinking probs suicide then.

Really sad if it is.

One of the few decent politicians out there IMHO.

Heart attack is what I've heard so far, but I could understand the topping theory.

Seriously, I hope it was a heart attack. And alcohol, underlying stress and being Scottish are all factors in other cases.

why the bigoted comment about being Scottish? not all scots are drunks or obese you know . typical English bigotry !

Sudden death and no suspicious etc etc. for a divorced bloke who lost his beloved dad and his long-held parliamentary seat within a few weeks.

Really sad if it is.

Heart attack is what I've heard so far, but I could understand the topping theory.

Seriously, I hope it was a heart attack. And alcohol, underlying stress and being Scottish are all factors in other cases.

why the bigoted comment about being Scottish? not all scots are drunks or obese you know . typical English bigotry !

Right on guesty!

I'm faaaar from obese......

• Like 1

Funeral arrangements to be announced soon, stand well back if it's a cremation, eh?
Well marinated, in any case.

My skipper is wanting to attend :D

Why ?

Charlieboy helped him move to an English nick 20 years ago :lol:

Funeral arrangements to be announced soon, stand well back if it's a cremation, eh?

was that comment really necessary? there's a 10 year old child without a father ! have some respect !

Remind me, when the young 'un arrives on DL, what's his posting name?

Oh aye, and have a look at Sickipedia with regard to Kennedy and George Galloway's comment that a drunk Charlie was better than a sober Nick Clegg.

• Like 1

Really sad if it is.

No, some of them are completely sober cunts too.