Sign in to follow this  
Dr Hackenslash

Death List Had Made It.

I'm not going to incriminate myself that quickly, without clarification!!!

What do you mean by the word "this"?

Edit Wiki.

Edit Wiki.

No. I just enjoy reading the Clive Dunn discussion page. The row abou the £1-a-bottle wine is rather amusing.

Edit Wiki.

No. I just enjoy reading the Clive Dunn discussion page. The row abou the £1-a-bottle wine is rather amusing.

MH, can you sort this out? Do you edit Wiki?

MH, can you sort this out? Do you edit Wiki?

I have edited Wikepedia pages in the past. As a matter of fact I just yesterday created a new Wikipedia identity for the purpose of editing DeathList related stuff. I haven't found much use for it. Yet.

I think that the merge of "our page" was a crude solution, if that. That said, I don't really need a DeathList page in Wikipedia. Perhaps we could sneak some real DeathList stuff on the current page. If it stays, we can always request a split.

regards,

Hein

I think that the merge of "our page" was a crude solution, if that. That said, I don't really need a DeathList page in Wikipedia. Perhaps we could sneak some real DeathList stuff on the current page. If it stays, we can always request a split.

regards,

Hein

Sounds good to me. I decided to become a DL/Wiki avenger more out of principle than anything else.

But the current entry for DL on the Dead Pool page needs sorting as it refers to us as a dead pool, which I don't think we are.

If you agree, will you please edit?

Pretty please? :blink:

Depends how crude you want it. Check it soon.

Thought you said you wouldn't do it. Don't do anything nasty, it'll only get deleted anyway so what's the point?

But the current entry for DL on the Dead Pool page needs sorting as it refers to us as a dead pool, which I don't think we are.

Pretty please?  :blink:

I'll have a look at it, but I don't promise results anytime soon. It's late and I've had a few beers. I think I can get something done after morning coffee.

If NN sticks some edits in, I'm willing to review 'm.

regards,

Hein

Pretty please?  :blink:

I'll have a look at it, but I don't promise results anytime soon. It's late and I've had a few beers. I think I can get something done after morning coffee.

If NN sticks some edits in, I'm willing to review 'm.

regards,

Hein

Ta!

What's up with that jackass not letting us talk about the Death List on the Dead Pool page that it was merged into? I'm going to write him a nasty message on his talk page. :blink:

What's up with that jackass not letting us talk about the Death List on the Dead Pool page that it was merged into? I'm going to write him a nasty message on his talk page.  :blink:

GO TEAM DEATHLIST!

You give 'em where-to-for, CP! It's not that w*nker Gretnagod is it?

What's up with that jackass not letting us talk about the Death List on the Dead Pool page that it was merged into? I'm going to write him a nasty message on his talk page.  :blink:

GO TEAM DEATHLIST!

You give 'em where-to-for, CP! It's not that w*nker Gretnagod is it?

Strangely enough, Gretnagod has been leaving messages on this guy's (Qualtoo's) wikipedia talk page in support of us. A strange 360 indeed.

The message I left was a little nicer (I want to represent Death List as the bigger man), but nonetheless firm. You can read the relevant discussion at the bottom of this page.

He's been around since January 26, 2006, and he thinks he's the big man on campus. Well we'll just see... :ph34r:

The message I left was a little nicer (I want to represent Death List as the bigger man), but nonetheless firm. You can read the relevant discussion at the bottom of this page.

Well put, if a bit twee.

In my experience so much common sense is rarely appreciated by the wannabe dictators.

regards,

Hein

Well put, if a bit twee.

In my experience so much common sense is rarely appreciated by the wannabe dictators.

regards,

Hein

I concur.

MH - I've heard a little rumour about your alternative identity... You don't aspire to GGreatness, do you?

MH - I've heard a little rumour about your alternative identity...

You don't aspire to GGreatness, do you?

I just denied that in a PM to Banshees Screem.

I do have a Wikipedia account but I haven't done anything with it WRT the DL Wiki.

regards,

Hein

I just denied that in a PM to Banshees Screem.

I do have a Wikipedia account but I haven't done anything with it WRT the DL Wiki.

regards,

Hein

Fair enough. Do we all need to start referring to you as "Magere Hein The Wikipedian"?

Well put, if a bit twee.

Twee

It means excessively or affectedly quaint, sentimental or mawkish, sometimes coupled with words like nauseatingly. It’s a strongly negative word, and a very useful one, that is in common British use. It appeared at the beginning of the twentieth century to mean something dainty or sweet, a girly and gushing word. It appears to have developed from tweet, not the noise a bird makes, but a childish attempt at saying sweet. It might have been helped along by a feeling that it could be a blend of tiny and wee (Scots for small), though it isn’t.

I'm with you in this project. I also have a Wiki account (PM me for more info) which I propose to develop in several areas of interest.

I am quite worried that a fifteen-year-old computer nerd should have the power to decide (albeit temporarily) the fate of any serious article in what purports to be an encyclopaedia.

Sadly, once again the need to earn my daily crust must take priority for now. :blink:

If anyone's interested, he replied here

and I responded to that (hopefully for the last time) here.

I'll PM you my tomorrow Captain Oates, right now, I'm a bit exhausted.

This Qualtoo fellow is being a bit of a pill about this whole thing. I'm going to take a day and then regroup a little later and figure out what I want to do.

This is really ridiculous/pointless etc. :D

This Qualtoo fellow is being a bit of a pill about this whole thing. I'm going to take a day and then regroup a little later and figure out what I want to do.

This is really ridiculous/pointless etc.  :D

Trivia of this nature is what separates us from the apes,

you don't see them arguing over Wiki articles.

Evolution ain't it marvellous. :D

Who is the Gretnagod who started the article. tried to get it banned, tried to save it and is now trying to restore it???

It's all a bit strange. I blame Himler.

Who is the Gretnagod who started the article. tried to get it banned, tried to save it and is now trying to restore it???

Yes. At this point, I think it only just to post an apology for earlier referring to Gretnagod in less than flattering terms. S/he has indeed completed quite a spectacular about-face.

:D My apologies GG. :D

I've expanded DeathList's mention from Quatloo's one line, he keeps reverting back though, a battle is on.

Silly, but satisfying.