Sign in to follow this  
Dr Hackenslash

Death List Had Made It.

Honez, this seems to be all that's left of the discussion page. Deathlist's page seems to have been replaced by a general deadpool page  :( , despite heroic efforts by in eternum+, Canadian Paul et al.

The f*ckers.

Those arguments were some of my best work of late. Oh, the injustice...

and the worst part of it all

"This article was nominated for deletion on February 1, 2006. The result of the discussion was merge and redirect to Death pool."

Interestingly, the original article didn't contain a link to us. The merged article does.

regards.

Hein

Interestingly, the original article didn't contain a link to us. The merged article does.

regards.

Hein

That's because it contains nothing but the link to us. Their idea of a merge was a serious downgrade. :(

regards.

Hein

That's because it contains nothing but the link to us. Their idea of a merge was a serious downgrade. :(

And I don't care what any of the above members say, merging the DL article to the Dead Pool article pretty much equates to deletion. After all, there is nothing in the Dead Pool article about the DL, aside from the link.

The merge, as far as I'm concerned, is completely erroneous. The DL is not a dead pool. The DL entry should have either been deleted or left as is.

They deleted my editing and they do it all the time, they still had down that bob holness was the sax player on rafferty's baker street, as it being true, so i added my part..

It looks like they have now deleted the bit about Holness playing sax altogether

We need to all do something to make Death List undeniably worthy of its own article...

We need to all do something to make Death List undeniably worthy of its own article...

For example? :(

I'm too far inland to fight them on the beaches

When I've got more time to think, I'll try and think of something...

We could have a parade.

We could have a parade.

How about a strongly worded petition?

But as Josco pointed out, nobody made anything of it until the mullahs toured the cartoons round the middle-east loonies.

Exactly.

And shouldn't this be discussed in the relevant thread?

[Posts moved -- MH]

Getting back onto more important things, maybe we could conduct a letter writing campaign to the Wiki bigwigs. Having been involved with my high school AI group, am practically an expert at organising them! Got a problem? - start a letter-writing campaign!

Edited by Magere Hein

Guest Himler
Or vacillate and prevaricate until it all goes away. Which is the most likely.

I had to look both those words up but yes I would agree.

Have you ever been on "Call my bluff"?

Or vacillate and prevaricate until it all goes away. Which is the most likely.

I had to look both those words up but yes I would agree.

Have you ever been on "Call my bluff"?

I refer you to This Thread Sir.

But as Josco pointed out, nobody made anything of it until the mullahs toured the cartoons round the middle-east loonies.

Exactly.

And shouldn't this be discussed in the relevant thread?

Getting back onto more important things, maybe we could conduct a letter writing campaign to the Wiki bigwigs. Having been involved with my high school AI group, am practically an expert at organising them! Got a problem? - start a letter-writing campaign!

I think it'd be better off if Death List did something news worthy... I honestly don't think the wikipedia staff has time to think about one article when there are millions upon millions on their site.

We should fight for rights, or be caught in a scandal or be a hub for bigwig celebrities. Didn't an agent of Dicky O say that Dicky was reading these forums? We should encourage him to spread the word to his friends.

I mean, we got our first bit of notoriety because people thought Keith Richards was checking out our site. Perhaps someone should write to ask him if he actually checks out the Death List and, if not, perhaps a better use of letter writing campaigns would be to get him and perhaps people who are actually on the list or suggestions to read it.

Or a Death List TV show... I vaguely recall that being mentioned... that could work too...

Guest Wiki Crusader

Now that will shaft 'em. Check the Dead Pool now.

I think it'd be better off if Death List did something news worthy... I honestly don't think the wikipedia staff has time to think about one article when there are millions upon millions on their site.

We should fight for rights, or be caught in a scandal or be a hub for bigwig celebrities. Didn't an agent of Dicky O say that Dicky was reading these forums? We should encourage him to spread the word to his friends.

I mean, we got our first bit of notoriety because people thought Keith Richards was checking out our site. Perhaps someone should write to ask him if he actually checks out the Death List and, if not, perhaps a better use of letter writing campaigns would be to get him and perhaps people who are actually on the list or suggestions to read it.

Or a Death List TV show... I vaguely recall that being mentioned... that could work too...

Or resurrection of DeathList, the band?

Something should be done. But I'm not sure what that "something" should be.

If enough people were to want to "sort" Wiki out, then it could be done.

It would have to be an amusing attack, rather than a damaging one, so if anyone has ideas then please share them.

Something should be done. But I'm not sure what that "something" should be.

If enough people were to want to "sort" Wiki out, then it could be done.

It would have to be an amusing attack, rather than a damaging one, so if anyone has ideas then please share them.

Like going round theirs late at night and covering their trees with toilet paper?

Now that will shaft 'em. Check the Dead Pool now.

Have just checked. There's now a bit that refers to DL as a 'dead pool'. But surely we shouldn't be adding things like that, given that DL isn't a dead pool. Won't this lead to future misconstruings of what DL actually is? We should not be telling people it's a dead pool; how will we fight our corner in future?

Agree entirely. But Wiki seems to be controlled by a small grounp. It's almost masonic. Tubal Cain here we come...

Agree entirely. But Wiki seems to be controlled by a small ground. It's almost masonic. Tubal Cain here we come...

Someone should delete it immediately. Where's Canadian Paul when you need him?

Or, Dr H, do you do things like this?

Agree entirely. But Wiki seems to be controlled by a small ground. It's almost masonic. Tubal Cain here we come...

Someone should delete it immediately. Where's Canadian Paul when you need him?

Or, Dr H, do you do things like this?

I'm not going to incriminate myself that quickly, without clarification!!!

What do you mean by the word "this"?