Sign in to follow this  
Banshees Scream

The Unwritten Rules...argue About Them Here

The Deathlist rules "Say the whole rule book" of this websight has never actualy be revealed.

Starting with the Deathlist Law seemed to get the opening role.

So what are the Deathlists's rules? If there are any?

If not is it time to create our own?

The Deathlist rules "Say the whole rule book" of this websight has never actualy be revealed.

Starting with the Deathlist Law seemed to get the opening role.

So what are the Deathlists's rules? If there are any?

If not is it time to create our own?

You mean you've never read the unwritten rules :o

OK just for you BS here they are;

The Unwritten Rules.

(Failure to comply with the above rules will incur much wrath)

Can you clarify point #4, T.F?

Can you clarify point #4, T.F?

I think you'll find that point #4 is just a clarification of point #3(a)

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Termpus Fugit your mind is like a disc it spins out of topic.

Were speaking about the Law System.

For example

3 PM'd warnings equal a suspention*

After 2 suspentions the member is banned on the third issue*

For suspention just out of the blue in general if your warning level

goes to 100% you are suspended and givin a warnless warn meter

that has not been warned at all when you return*

Also, we must realize opinion can be criticism. That must be let go. I know this web sight is based

on freedom and that is freedom of speech.

There IS no system!

You seem to be mistaking DL for a democracy.

There IS no system!

That is my f****n point.

Excuse my language. Now back to being a gentleman.

There should be one.

I have been tirelessly working to reduce your warn level from 40% to zero, but I fear your rehabilitation is not quite complete.

You will remain on 10% for "conduct unbecoming to a gentleman" :o

I have been tirelessly working to reduce your warn level from 40% to zero, but I fear your rehabilitation is not quite complete.

I tend to forget that you were from my horror books.

What??

Are you smoking dem funny cigarettes again Banshees?

What??

Are you smoking dem funny cigarettes again Banshees?

I usually stay strict with Marlboro Red. I'm not into cheap deals really? Or are you

speaking about something else? O well in that case every now and then and even later.

It's a joke between me and her

Couldn't help myself:

2408322710056734592fiDzeB_th.jpg

Now you've gotten me in the mood to dress up as a cowboy and rob a bank. :o

For example

Also we must realise opinion can be criticism. That must be let go. I know this websight is based

on freedom and that is freedom of speech. Keep your eyes open for this. - Moderators

Does everyone see my point? There isn't any rules on here in print concerning the punishment issues.

I have a feeling that suspentions will become more popular in time. Half of them might not happen

if they had a welcomed warning. So far, nothing as this does exist.

Que?

For example............snippity snip........

Que?

Cher Josco,

You can count on my full support on this point,

avec félicitations,

Cap'n

For example

Also we must realise opinion can be criticism. That must be let go. I know this websight is based

on freedom and that is freedom of speech. Keep your eyes open for this. - Moderators

Does everyone see my point? There isn't any rules on here in print concerning the punishment issues.

I have a feeling that suspentions will become more popular in time. Half of them might not happen

Que?

Josco you and your dancing man would have a good stand up act.

Now you may be trying to make a point but either way the Deathlist needs a Law System.

Now you may be trying to make a point but either way the Deathlist needs a Law System.

deathlist5gs.png

deathlist5lc.png

:lol:

For example

Que?

Josco you and your dancing man would have a good stand up act.

Does it really matter?

Suspend who you want.They can still post as a guest,just doesnt add to their posts.

If you can bother to register then at least you are interested enough,(at the time) to abide by the rules.

OH,I forgot there arent any - unless your a mod.

Do as I say not as I do.

I just presumed that the people who run this site can administer justice (or whatever) whenever & however they see fit. If it was badly done, people wouldn't use the site, and so those that do use it must kind of understand the unwritten rules to be able to enjoy using it.

I think.... :referee:

.....although if I got it right that means I just wrote down the unwritten rule, which can't be right. :)

If you can bother to register then at least you are interested enough,(at the time) to abide by the rules. If you can bother to register then at least you are interested enough,(at the time) to abide by the rules.

Cleary that happens often! :referee: .......................................

I just presumed that the people who run this site can administer justice (or whatever) whenever & however they see fit. If it was badly done, people wouldn't use the site, and so those that do use it must kind of understand the unwritten rules to be able to enjoy using it.

I think.... :referee:

.....although if I got it right that means I just wrote down the unwritten rule, which can't be right. :)

Nobody should think for a minute that just because not much is yet being done against it, the management is happy with the deluge of crap which has recently engulfed the Deathlist.

Also, it is complete, utter and absolute nonsense to assume that if someone registers, they understand and are prepared to abide by the rules.

A lot of people definitely don't understand the unwritten rules, but are getting away with it for the time being.

But that may change soon.

Forum Terms & Rules

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

Found these on the Register page, they may have been written before the warning system was in place, perhaps confirmation of what constitutes a warning may be added?

Forum Terms & Rules

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

Found these on the Register page, they may have been written before the warning system was in place, perhaps confirmation of what constitutes a warning may be added?

That is some useful info there Lady Grendel but it is leaving out a few things

as suspension wasn't even said there.

There isn't a law\system page in the main forum?

Wow, clearly I don't understand. I'm not purposely being thick, but what is the deluge of crap exactly? And getting away with what? I don't want to be accidentally contributing to that deluge and p***ing everyone off.