Couldn't resist...kept peeking.

Doesn't seem to have got any less 'Big Brother' though...I hear there's bad boy points to be earned now...tut, tut, and that you were banned before they were intoduced.

Fancy calling somone an odious old,,,,,

Bad boy...I do hope Bou is keeping you in check...I always liked her....

I see the Dicjy O' thread burst the 1000 thread & I also saw that the likes of Windsor & Tempus added to the celebrations by comenting how odious it all was...oh the irony...

On a personal level...just had a beautiful baby girl....hence my absence...what amI saying?

Godot...still here despite the oppression & Vlong live Dicky O'.

Oh, and a big shout to Doctor Hackenslash while I'm here... stirling work....

Doesn't seem to have got any less 'Big Brother' though...I hear there's bad boy points to be earned now...tut, tut, and that you were banned before they were intoduced.

I see the Dicjy O' thread burst the 1000 thread & I also saw that the likes of Windsor & Tempus added to the celebrations by comenting how odious it all was...oh the irony...

On a personal level...just had a beautiful baby girl....hence my absence...what amI saying?

Goodness, I was so excited by this I accidentally posted without saying anything - wlecome back Brinsworth old chum, glad to hear you've been doing more important things. Congratulations on the the little BHB. Yes some threads have grown a bit dull lately but the good guys and girls still outnumber the boring old farts like me. Am not too good since giving up gravy for Lent.

To recap. So much has happened: a site make over with a chat room that is possibly the reason that Dicky O' has become less popular. Averageish deaths and a few moans that deathlist is not up to scratch. Yes there is a new warning system with apretend naughty step but I had to ask for some points and they didn't last so, believe it or not, I'm squeeky F*****g clean. A lot of cleaning up of threads and quick closures which is probably no bad thing, fewer ranters. Still some very good posts from people like OoO. TF had fun picking out dull names as canidates for closure. That irritated one or two people. Notapotato had a go at Canadian Paul (very amusing if you can find it) and CP flounced off for ever but is back again (seemlessly), good for him. Windsor and Matt Busby Airlines have some on going spat (mild). Bruno seems to be having alcohol for breakfast these days. Banshees upset someone too, Bou possibly, have forgotten, anyway he is forgiven and Football Fan killed Peter Sallis (can you believe it?) but Sallis lives. My biggest saddness is that I cannot find a single mention anywhere of Mollie Sugden that would enable me to resurrect her thread. So Mollie is adrift someowere in the sea of barely remembered souls. Oh and lots of people have died of cancer but all the wrong ones, only one so far in Godot's cancer ward, would have loved Jack Wild. So business as usual really with an extra touch of discipline. Deathlist lives. Got to go now and see England get trounced by the Irish.

If you've come back just to cause trouble, I'll advise you to leave now.

Moderators, this thread should be deleted as it's content could just as well as have been sent via PM.

Instead it was put on a public board to draw attention to what he seems to think is his second comming.

If your all so obsessed with Dick 'O, find a fan site and post your nonsense on that.

Moderators, this thread should be deleted as it's content could just as well as have been sent via PM.

Instead it was put on a public board to draw attention to what he seems to think is his second comming.

If your all so obsessed with Dick 'O, find a fan site and post your nonsense on that.

Friendly!

Um, no I don't think this is a Second Coming... I was merely saying hi & sharing my happy news.

I have no wish to be drawn into a spat, sir...if you don't like what I have to say, wouldn't it be more civil to simply ignore me?

Good to see you back.

And, if someone can have a thread to celebrate their birthday, surely it is fine to have a thread celebrating a birth?

One line of that post involved the birth of a baby girl.

The rest of it was a 'Dickie O squad' rant.

Friendly!

Um, no I don't think this is a Second Coming... I was merely saying hi & sharing my happy news.

I have no wish to be drawn into a spat, sir...if you don't like what I have to say, wouldn't it be more civil to simply ignore me?

Welcome back sir,and many congratulations. :D:D

Hearty congratulations to you BHB,

now you're really in the sh*t, literally and metaphorically.

Thanks Godot, Doc, Busby & Tempus.

Hearty congratulations to you BHB,

now you're really in the sh*t, literally and metaphorically.

Lol, tell me about it.

On a personal level...just had a beautiful baby girl........

Congratulations BHB, hope all are healthy and happy.

How nice to see your handsome visage gracing these boards once more, BHB!

(Sorry Windsor :D )

Glad the little one arrived safe and sound. Congratulations, and welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood!

Here's an ickle present to remind you of us.

untitled8yg.th.png

(Sorry Windsor :D )

Glad the little one arrived safe and sound. Congratulations, and welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood!

untitled8yg.th.png

Ahhh parenthood is a nightmare. Bou is just trying to show you the delight of it.

I don't even think I want to have children someday. It would make me feel old.

But Congratulations - It can be a beautiful thing. You should try purchasing a Josco bib if the DM has them up for sale? Perhaps they should start making them if they don't?

(Sorry Windsor :) )

untitled8yg.th.png

I think that would sell really well branded as the Josco Junior range. Mini Josco PJs, romper suits, nappies, you should take it to Mothercare.

(Sorry Windsor :) )

untitled8yg.th.png

I think that would sell really well branded as the Josco Junior range. Mini Josco PJs, romper suits, nappies, you should take it to Mothercare.

Oh, don't. I was actually dragged around the commercial Hell that is Mothercare the other day.

Did you realise that you can actually buy designer shoes for your baby by Jimmy Shoo?

Fifteen quid a pair!

I mean, they can't even walk yet, let alone appreciate the fact that wearing designer globber makes you a vacuous t*at!

Having said, I was very tempted to buy her a pair of England football ones with the Three Lions on them...it being World Cup year & all...

I do want one of these Josco bibs though...

Perhaps the Josco bib could be added to the Deathlist merchandise range along with the GR mug.

ted02.jpg Congratulations on the new baby, BHB! :)ted01.jpg(click the pics)

Nice one, cheers!

Goodness, I was so excited by this I accidentally posted without saying anything - wlecome back Brinsworth old chum, glad to hear you've been doing more important things. Congratulations on the the little BHB. Yes some threads have grown a bit dull lately but the good guys and girls still outnumber the boring old farts like me. Am not too good since giving up gravy for Lent.

Dull? Heavens to Betsy, I cannot conceive of this place as being dull.

Have you returned to the consumption of gravy now that the Lenten season has passed?

It's more then a feeling. They slip away just when you aren't looking. A DL members contract is about to expire and reaching a deal which would promise his continuence is highly unlikely. The end is near. The guilt disease is rapidly spreading and it's safe to say that he is in the advanced stages.

He is approaching his final show down. The glass is empty and the cigar is burning out. Life doesn't want to share. Life is waiting for Godot. Ring down the curtain. We applaud "clap clap" .. and you fade away.

If your going to go out make sure you go out with a bang.

It's more then a feeling. They slip away just when you aren't looking. A DL members contract is about to expire and reaching a deal which would promise his continuence is highly unlikely. The end is near. The guilt disease is rapidly spreading and it's safe to say that he is in the advanced stages.

He is approaching his final show down. The glass is empty and the cigar is burning out. Life doesn't want to share. Life is waiting for Godot. Ring down the curtain. We applaud "clap clap" .. and you fade away.

Hard to believe I know, but I'm not even pissed, and I still don't know what the f**k you're on about.

Guest The Frayed Edge of Sanity

Genius is in the eye of the beholder. You, Sir, are a moron.

Banshees what are you on about? As far as I know you're not even up for a Monkey this year. Have you been at the peanut butter again?

Banshees what are you on about? As far as I know you're not even up for a Monkey this year. Have you been at the peanut butter again?

I don't see Godot's Waiting List. You've previously hinted that your demise is on the horizon and I was trying to state the obvious. Were you exaggerating? What's the situation.

I don't care if you go or not but the death of a regular never benefits the forum. Are we talking a couple months or is Godot history after he presents the bullshit award cermony. It will be depressing to see you go.