They are a new team to avoid paying, but want to be considered by everyone as the old team. Fucking hypocrites.

Their forums are glorious. Leishy didn't have long to wait for an answer...abry21.png

DD7O_oYUAAAsghD.jpgNOXFoL0.gif

So, one to discuss...if that current Rangers crew lined up in the English/Welsh leagues in the coming season; where in the 92 places would they finish?

If we assume that European showing was a tad of bad luck because there's little understanding in the new squad I reckon they're somewhere around mid-table league one (58th)

Celtic, I guess, could just about keep pace with Everton

• Like 1

Not much discussion. 92nd. With lots + lots of crowd trouble. Politzi would never allow it to happen, or indeed for Celtic. Btw, Paddypower have paid out on Celtic for next season after last night.

3 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Celtic, I guess, could just about keep pace with Everton

Nah Celtic would be a Championship / Division 1 yo-yo club.  Celtic think if they played in England they will automatically be put in the Premiership.  Not a chance.  They would have to start at the bottom and work their way up.  'Dirty' Leeds can't get out of the Championship, with a much stronger team than Celtic, and Celtic think they will walk the lower leagues.  Ha ha ha not a chance

They'd be Championship. On a good day.

The reason they've never tried it is cos they know they'd have to start in some godforsaken hellhole at the bottom of the pyramid (I'd argue shove them in the Furness Premier League - Division Two or Lancashire Amateur League - Division Six, maybe if we're feeling kind the Northern Football Alliance - Division Two 

Thistle'd do better in the English leagues than Rangers.

I rest in the knowledge this will never be put to the test to prove me wrong...

• Like 1

Problem wae Thistle is the tax dodging non repaying of Loans "student" fans. Basically means they are huns .

:D

Aye, and the Rangers fans seem to think we're all closet Celtic fans too.

Christ, hope this doesn't mean we're the Lib fucking Dems of Scottish football...

It was when my (older) sister knew the words to 'john lambies pigeon army' that it occurred to me youz were wrong 'un's.

Well, they need a big club to support too. B)

Well the boxing/trouble at the Celtic visit to the Bootleg Belfast Bigot Huns continues... 2 zip the tic. Poor old Griffith's got the worst abuse as he takes the corner kicks, batteries, cups of coffee, lighters etc rained down on him. Just afore he got booked for complaining when a bottle of Buckfast whizzed past his head, he stuck it up the Orange cunts 2a4y0bt.jpg

Reading a book called The Bottom Corner - recent(ish) exploration of players, fans, owners and managers in the non-league realms of English and Scottish football

Highly recommended and probs better mentioned here than the Read any Good Books thread

Suprised this thread hasn't been bumped yet given it's the second week of the season.

A brilliant first 60 minutes of hold on for a draw and look for an opportunity is absolutely trashed by Jonjo "I'm a fucking idiot" Shelvey stamping on Deli Alli. He needs to be sold, fired or whatever, he's not fit to be a professional footballer.  What could have developed, probably wouldn't but could of, into 1 point or 3 points; is 0 points because Shelvey needs anger management classes.

15 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Suprised this thread hasn't been bumped yet given it's the second week of the season.

A brilliant first 60 minutes of hold on for a draw and look for an opportunity is absolutely trashed by Jonjo "I'm a fucking idiot" Shelvey stamping on Deli Alli. He needs to be sold, fired or whatever, he's not fit to be a professional footballer.  What could have developed, probably wouldn't but could of, into 1 point or 3 points; is 0 points because Shelvey needs anger management classes.

You wouldn't have won.

We were better.

19 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You wouldn't have won.

We were better.

You were definitely the better team but the better team doesn't always win! The fact is before Shelvey's little stunt it was 0-0 and it looked as though it could stay that way, after it it'd could have easily been 4/5-0. A draw vs a loss could be absolutely vital when were scrapping to stay up in May given Ashley refuses to spend anything on us. 

Deli Alli always makes me think of a street in Reading which is known as Smelly Alley.  It does have a fishmonger, but no delis.

17 minutes ago, Deathray said:

You were definitely the better team but the better team doesn't always win! The fact is before Shelvey's little stunt it was 0-0 and it looked as though it could stay that way, after it it'd could have easily been 4/5-0. A draw vs a loss could be absolutely vital when were scrapping to stay up in May given Ashley refuses to spend anything on us. 

Yeah the sending off didn't help but we would have won in the end.

It may have been a 0-1 to us instead of the final score.

Shelvey is a complete dick, he cost you any chance whatsoever of a draw.

1 minute ago, Toast said:

Deli Alli always makes me think of a street in Reading which is known as Smelly Alley.  It does have a fishmonger, but no delis.

Dele Alli always makes me think of Delicatessen.

I saw Shelvey throw in a loose challenge early on and the flash thought I had was that he'd get sent off in that match. Wish I'd put money on it now...

Just now, themaninblack said:

I saw Shelvey throw in a loose challenge early on and the flash thought I had was that he'd get sent off in that match. Wish I'd put money on it now...

I think most Newcastle fans wish they'd put that bet on. Just rewatched a few early challenges and it's blatantly obvious.

Spurs CL draw.....somewhere in Fellatio Towers....

Burn_computer.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Think of the joy he'll have when they're losing to APOEL Nicosia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1