Sign in to follow this  
Guest iain

Number 6 - 6\ 6 \06

Guest iain

It occurs to me that this coming tuesday being the satanic 6.6.6 would be an appropriate date for certain people to depart this mortal coil,such as General Pinochet,Maggie Thatcher,Suharto etc.Lets hope that satan obliges us by recalling one or more of his number on this sacred date

It occurs to me that this coming tuesday being the satanic 6.6.6 would be an appropriate date for certain people to depart this mortal coil,such as General Pinochet,Maggie Thatcher,Suharto etc.Lets hope that satan obliges us by recalling one or more of his number on this sacred date

A poerfexct day would be at approooxinmately 6 Huours and 6 minutes/ es and s second s to have 6 people croak simultaneously. Just as longg as my swweetie Abdelaziz Bouteflika si not one off thosee who gos at that time /

How's iutt going this moreinig Iaiiin? I'm getttingh rtubed tomorrereow,

If Didier Six died on Tuesday, that truly would be ironic.

Likewise, Harvey Stephens, Damian in The Omen.

iain's musings created a cogwheel of activity in my brain. Has this day (you know all the numbers) done any good before?

5/5/05 No

4/4/04 No

3/3/03 Horst Buchholz

2/2/02 No

1/1/01 Ray Walston

9/9/99 No

8/8/88 No, but a member of the Royal Family was born

7/7/77 No

6/6/66 No, but James Meredith was shot on this date

So, historically speaking, it'll either be an actor or nothing.

Ronald Reagon's death anniversary is tommorow. Triple O has the idea that the only possible death is an actor, i'm all for an actress.

That day is also Henry Allingham's 110th birthday. Maybe he will oblige and cark it on that day :)

Here are a few notable deaths on June 6th:

• 06/06/1916 - Yuan Shikai, Emperor of China, dies at 56
  • 06/06/1951 - Lionel Hallam, cricketer (England capt 1921), dies
  • 06/06/1966 - Claudette Orbison, wife of singer Roy Orbison, dies in a motorcyle crash
  • 06/06/1968 - Robert F Kennedy, (Sn-D-NY), assassinated in LA by Sirhan Sirhan at 42
  • 06/06/1977 - Sophie Stewart, actress (As You Like It), dies at 69
  • 06/06/1979 - Jack Haley, actor (Wizard of Oz), dies of cancer at 79
  • 06/06/1991 - Larry Kert, actor (Tony-West Side Story), dies of AIDS at 60
  • 06/06/1993 - James Bridges, writer/director (Paper Chase), dies of cancer at 57
  • 06/06/1994 - Peter Graves, English actor (Derby Day/Admirable Crichton), dies at 82

While you're at it, why not party in hell?

I'd go, get myself a mug, t-shirt, the works! It's all about me, you see. :lol:

Can't though. Family and finances wouldn't work so well if I sodded off to Hell for a party. :)

06/06/06 eh.

I can remember reading (of about 9 months ago) about how weird couples were attempting to conceive 6/6/6 babies.

Anyway, it would be nice if Billy Graham died on the 6th - being a 'holy' man inall.

Well, it's the three 6's and I don't feel any different.

I bet you will hear about some crazed ritualistic killing by some freak on tomorrows news though. Theres always one to spoil it for everyone else...

Last night I dreamt a Deathlister had died. It was a male canidate and within the top 15. This is both serious and victorious for Deathlist 2006. I have fading memories from the name and i'm trying to identify who is. At the moment i'm scrolling up and down the list. I will let you further updates in time. This success is to happen shortly.

[Topics merged - ff]

Edited by football_fan

Spooky.

Last night I dreamt a Deathlister had died. It was a male canidate and within the top 15. This is both serious and victorious for Deathlist 2006. I have fading memories from the name and i'm trying to identify who is. At the moment i'm scrolling up and down the list. I will let you further updates in time. This success is to happen shortly.

Cripes Iain BS, is the prophecy supposed to take place today, or is it just that the premonition was today?

I'm presuming the BS bed time was after midnight last night , or else the premonition could have been on the 5th, and would thus be less scientifically reliable. :blink:

Are you near the point where you can narrow it down from the current 11?

Cripes Iain BS, is the prophecy supposed to take place today, or is it just that the premonition was today?

I'm presuming the BS bed time was after midnight last night , or else the premonition could have been on the 5th, and would thus be less scientifically reliable. :blink:

Are you near the point where you can narrow it down from the current 11?

As I said the arrival should be shortly. I know the message was delivered today, which this leads me to believe that it could have been from a source other then God? Although that isn't anything to care much about. I have about 3 canidates in mind ... Number 6.

I'm waiting on a 666 death myself. The Duchess of Cornwall's father, Major Bruce Shand, is gravely ill. Camilla has rushed to be at his bedside cancelling one or two engagements.

He's 89 and said to have terminal cancer. Fingers crossed....

I tell you what, it wont be Norman Wisdom!

I saw him on Central News today and he looks good enough for

a while yet.

The Gand Old Man of British Comedy...

When I first saw this subject...there were 6 replies and 66 views.

Don't I feel lucky.

I've come to the conclution that it was Harold Pinter or Patrick Moore.

Pinter! Pinter! Pinter!

Is this an official prediction, or just a dream BS?

So, historically speaking, it'll either be an actor or nothing.

Nice thing about history it's always being made......as has been seen now with Billy Preston

I've come to the conclution that it was Harold Pinter or Patrick Moore.

Pinter! Pinter! Pinter!

Is this an official prediction, or just a dream BS?

It was a dreamt and I think I will consider calling this a prediction.

On Pinter - He has had throat cancer for several years and should come well as a successful Deathlist canidate. Graduate like all the others have throughout the years'

But to confess I'm still not convinced for sure involving which canidate was in the dream.

Guest iain

well I ALMOST got my wish granted with he death of Zarqawi on 7.6.6.Cant get much more satanic then him!

well I ALMOST got my wish granted with he death of Zarqawi on 7.6.6.Cant get much more satanic then him!

I think he believed he worked for the competition. :lol:

regards,

Hein

I think he believed he worked for the competition. :)

regards,

Hein

the neighbour of the beast?

the neighbour of the beast?

The ones at 668, you mean? Don't know, I've never been in that part of town.

regards,

Hein