Animal charity adverts and general campaigning.

Seduction. Ripping your heart out for donations which not every cent goes to those poor animals that frown at you. They are bastards. If the producers were the dogs in that commercial I wouldn't donate two dimes. 'By the way I don't donate anything, but at times I can be a person of a very generous nature.

All right, you two. I spend most of my theoretical spare time rescuing cocker spaniels, rehabilitating them and finding them new homes. I don't work with the SPCA, the Humane Society or any other international or national animal rights group. I work with Dallas Fort Worth Cocker Spaniel Rescue - a local agency that runs a chronic negative balance and usually owes several thousand to local veterinarians. We have a network of foster homes where the dogs are housed - we don't have a shelter or office building or any other permanent structure.

You don't have to give me any money, but remember that the organizations that do most of the work are under the radar and running on the edge of insolvency.

iamwithstupid.gif

All right, you two. I spend most of my theoretical spare time rescuing cocker spaniels, rehabilitating them and finding them new homes. I don't work with the SPCA, the Humane Society or any other international or national animal rights group. I work with Dallas Fort Worth Cocker Spaniel Rescue - a local agency that runs a chronic negative balance and usually owes several thousand to local veterinarians. We have a network of foster homes where the dogs are housed - we don't have a shelter or office building or any other permanent structure.

You don't have to give me any money, but remember that the organizations that do most of the work are under the radar and running on the edge of insolvency.

iamwithstupid.gif

I fully recognise the good work these charities do. I just don't want to have to watch some half starved dog on the television as a means to guilt trip me into reaching for my wallet. I take care of my dog, I have nothing to feel guilty about.

I feel the same about all charities that use shock tactics. Like the one with child abuse thats doing the rounds in the UK at the minute. That one really annoys me.

I spend most of my theoretical spare time rescuing cocker spaniels, rehabilitating them and finding them new homes.

Don't take anything out of context, I think your a saint for this work. It's just the commercials are depressing.

'End of topic. (Looking the other way - waiting for another discussion to come alive)

(Looking the other way - waiting for another discussion to come alive)

Okay, here's one for discussion:

cocker

a person who promotes or patronizes cockfights.

Origin: 1680–90; (Game)cock + er, i.e., gamecock fancier

spaniel

13c., as a surname meaning "Spaniard;" as a name for a breed of dog of Sp.

Origin, c.1386, from O.Fr. espagneul, lit. "Spanish (dog)," from V.L. *Hispaniolus "of Spain," dim. of L. Hispanus "Spanish, Hispanic"

I therefore conclude that a "Cocker Spaniel" [qv] is literally a Hispanic person who fancies cocks.

Discuss at your leisure.

cocker

spaniel

Origin, c.1386, from O.Fr. espagneul, lit. "Spanish (dog)," from V.L. *Hispaniolus "of Spain," dim. of L. Hispanus "Spanish, Hispanic"

I therefore conclude that a "Cocker Spaniel" [qv] is literally a Hispanic person who fancies cocks.

Discuss at your leisure.

Ricky Martin?

(I know technically he's probably not Hispanic, but he's definitely a cock fancier.)

cocker

spaniel

Discuss at your leisure.

Ricky Martin?

(I know technically he's probably not Hispanic, but he's definitely a cock fancier.)

This is all far too crude for me. Though I would like to take the opportunity to remind everyone of this quality shot.

Argentina%20go%20shopping_0.jpg

My conclusion

Gay people can not get married, we will not legalize this sh*t, marriage has a religious foundation.

So f**k off you fags, go move to San Fransisco. Or go to Disney world, it's entirely up to you.

Discuss at your leisure.

Cocker Spaniels are hunting dogs originally bred to flush woodcock (those would be birds). They now flush and hunt waterfowl primarily. Most Cocker Spaniels are companion animals.

Credit for their development is usually given to the UK but they can be traced back to Spain.

Proceed. B)

My conclusion

Gay people can not get married, we will not legalize this sh*t, marriage has a religious foundation.

So f**k off you fags, go move to San Fransisco. Or go to Disney world, it's entirely up to you.

Discuss at your leisure.

Ha ha ha ha ha, the Banshee bites... B)

My conclusion

Personally I'm not too bothered about gay marriage. What I go love about it is that it has managed to rip more than one denominational church right down the middle.

Banshees, the fact of the matter is that marriage is no longer a wholey religious settlement. People are opting to get married by registrars rather than by religious order. It is no longer a ceremony before god, but a means of couples gaining a financial agreement upon death, for example.

By the way, first the Jews and now the 'fags' - turning into a right little Prince Philip are we?

Banshees, the fact of the matter is that marriage is no longer a wholey religious settlement. People are opting to get married by registrars rather than by religious order. It is no longer a ceremony before god, but a means of couples gaining a financial agreement upon death, for example.

By the way, first the Jews and now the 'fags' - turning into a right little Prince Philip are we?

Not a religious settlement, or at least not from your angle of the sidewalk. I understand people get married for all different purposes but ultimately it has a religious foundation, and 'For Gay people' were not going to change rules just because god loves them for who they are.

If you want to be gay, I really could care less. Just don't become Rosie O'Donnell.

And talking about another subject, if this country keeps getting immigrants, learn English. Were not learning your language.

Not a religious settlement, or at least not from your angle of the sidewalk. I understand people get married for all different purposes but ultimately it has a religious foundation, and 'For Gay people' were not going to change rules just because god loves them for who they are.

If you want to be gay, I really could care less. Just don't become Rosie O'Donnell.

And talking about another subject, if this country keeps getting immigrants, learn English. Were not learning your language.

I thought that the American Constitution gave no limits on who could get married. I thought that America had to change the rules to stop two men or two women from getting married?

I can see why people mey object to church weddings for same sex couples given that it goes against their doctrine. I can't see the problem with civil partnerships or weddings which consist of the signing of a lawful contract granting same sex couples the same basic rights as married couples. In my opinion, marriage is more to do with the eyes of the law than the eyes of God. And love ofcourse. There is always love...

Given that you think that marriage is a godly and religious promise, what do you think happends to divorcees?

"Black," said the pot.

"Bwyta fy gachu, twpsyn," said Tegell, the immigrant kettle.

Guest Guest

"Black," said the pot.

B)

Rumour has it that we are best bet is to encourage our children to learn Mandarin.

"Black," said the pot.

Example: Reflection| Honez inspired from a Disney movie?

Lesson: Racism is bad. Immigrants learning - Engligh language, is not!

I saw a guy walking through a Petsmart in Dallas wearing a shirt that said "Illegals are not imiigrants - they are criminals."

While I agree with the logic I'm not sure about the intelligence of wearing that shirt in Dallas. :P

I was looking for somewhere to duck for when the shooting started.

you've already learnt our language

you've already learnt our language

Which one English or Engligh? :P

I can speak Italianin and Spanisher not to mention Germanine? I don't know Frencheen that well.

To bad, that means dinner for two is completely out for us next weekend.

Which one English or Engligh? :P

I hate cold wet Monday mornings. :blink:

Well before this scene gets more ugly then a whorish homeless woman's face who has been roaming out in the cold streets since 1992 I'm going to persuade myself out of these gruesome, vile, horrible motives that I had masterfully planned and frequently I tell myself 'Please ruin this boy's life' but then again 'why kill what is left which is crippled and suffering? A emotionally disturbed and socially rejected boy who is professionally Anti -Social at his university who studies royalty which is generally for women, and by the way who brands me this explicit disgusting stuff, which not only do I find pathetic for you to label me falsely and try and stick me with arrows that just don't fly, you exaggerate cold blood and in attempt to get a respected following from your absurd statements, with your only supporter O 'Dear Bald Rick f**k you man, pay attention more and you would realize who broke the glass first' Overall you say 'Putting me in my place?' wait you said 'Putting me in my place??' you are nothing, f*****g nothing. I just realized and saw myself and have come to the conclusion that your mother is not worth a cellular 90 seconds of my precious life, O and yes I'm most certainly self absorbed, I'm somebody with great potential , your f*****g nobody. I don't own these forums, but I'm the passion that rules them, and in my spare time I like to come around here. Ronnie basically said 'arguing on the internet is foolish' in so many words he is without a doubt right. But I will not let you speak down to me, you will not antagonize me, your speaking out of turn, and I will no longer speak to people who are far below me, Jesus said treat everyone equally, (Hold on let me think) No.

er, chill Banshees. And who deleted my post saying internet arguing was silly? Mods should know better than that, even if it was presumably part of a well-intended clean up of this part of the thread.

er, chill Banshees. And who deleted my post saying internet arguing was silly? Mods should know better than that, even if it was presumably part of a well-intended clean up of this part of the thread.

I'm very chill, always have been Ronnie. I just had to speak my mind was last time here.

I think your post was moved to the 'Drunk\Bored thread'

... I'm somebody with great potential , your f*****g nobody. I don't own these forums, but I'm the passion that rules them, and in my spare time I like to come around here

I see you are not using a Signature, Banshees. Maybe you can use that as your new Signature?