Did I once mention on here about the woman in the US who successfully sued a store after she tripped up over an out of control kid and broke her leg or summat?

Should we send him to quarantine?

why?

I really fucken loathe CJ from Eggheads on BBC2 - a right smug w**ker that doesn't know half as much as he thinks he does. The bloke's a DL member too, no doubt, but he's certainly a member. <looks in vain for a w**ker smiley>

CJ_FTO_008.jpg

I really fucken loathe CJ from Eggheads on BBC2 - a right smug w**ker that doesn't know half as much as he thinks he does. The bloke's a DL member too, no doubt, but he's certainly a member. <looks in vain for a w**ker smiley>

Rotten Ali perhaps?

I know what you mean. The rest of them just get on with it but him - no! He does that thing with his eyes whereby when he answers they are either shut or fluttering. He is a w**ker.

What really annoys me about him is the way he violently shakes his head to signify yes or no on the panel before the answers are told.

God, he is a prick!

Thanks for reminding me how much of a smug prick he actually is, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy.

Rotten Ali perhaps?

I know what you mean. The rest of them just get on with it but him - no! He does that thing with his eyes whereby when he answers they are either shut or fluttering. He is a w**ker.

What really annoys me about him is the way he violently shakes his head to signify yes or no on the panel before the answers are told.

God, he is a prick!

Thanks for reminding me how much of a smug prick he actually is, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy.

It's a pleasure, Windsor. I'm delighted it took less than 2 hours for someone to back me up on my tirade against this miserable mofo and I'd be overjoyed if any other CJ haterz (is that what you youngsters say?) in DL land wish to express their dislike of this overweening nonentity in due course!!

<looks in vain for a w**ker smiley>

Will this do? :)

Rotten Ali perhaps?

God, he is a prick!

It's a pleasure, Windsor. I'm delighted it took less than 2 hours for someone to back me up on my tirade against this miserable mofo and I'd be overjoyed if any other CJ haterz (is that what you youngsters say?) in DL land wish to express their dislike of this overweening nonentity in due course!!

I completely agree - CJ is a complete twat. Daphne needs to die, because she is at least 143 years old, her little old lady voice seriously f**ks ME OFF - Chris is a bald headed knob, who can't just answer a question, he has to give a running f*****g commentary on WHY it's the right answer - Kevin is plain boring and Judith looks like she hasn't had a good shag since Winston Churchill ran the country. I f*****g HATE the lot of them, the challengers were ROBBED today, and Dermot Knobohan needs a shovel placed with much force directly to the back of his head.

Having said that, I do watch it every day.

Rotten Ali perhaps?

God, he is a prick!

I completely agree - CJ is a complete twat. Daphne needs to die, because she is at least 143 years old, her little old lady voice seriously f**ks ME OFF - Chris is a bald headed knob, who can't just answer a question, he has to give a running f*****g commentary on WHY it's the right answer - Kevin is plain boring and Judith looks like she hasn't had a good shag since Winston Churchill ran the country. I f*****g HATE the lot of them, the challengers were ROBBED today, and Dermot Knobohan needs a shovel placed with much force directly to the back of his head.

Having said that, I do watch it every day.

Such vitriol, such bile!! You the man, Lardy. :)

I've often wondered - why do the panel only take part in the crappy shows?

Are they banned from millionaire or something (bar Judith)?

This is the only reasoning I could come up with as to why they haven't done Millionaire:

Kevin - Far too slow for fasted finger first.

Chris - Fingers too fat for the keypads.

Daphney - She is 143 years old and doesn't understand technology.

CJ - Too much of a twat.

Any further ideas?

I'm with the pitchforks at dawn mob. I particulary liked it when they were out done by Joe Public, which in Judith and CJ's case, was more often then they cared for. Can't say I miss it though, perhaps I should be on the look out for the tetes d'oeuf?

Oh, for entertainment value here is CJ's CV Nice dossy subjects. Sorry that's rude of me, though learning facts parrot fashion is one thing, Einstein however is another. I'd like to see if we have any head hunters out here who'd give their honest opinion.

Though credit where it's due; if the DVD player was made from a prawn cocktail packet of crisps, I'll be impressed.

I've often wondered - why do the panel only take part in the crappy shows?

Are they banned from millionaire or something (bar Judith)?

This is the only reasoning I could come up with as to why they haven't done Millionaire:

Kevin - Far too slow for fasted finger first.

Chris - Fingers too fat for the keypads.

Daphney - She is 143 years old and doesn't understand technology.

CJ - Too much of a twat.

Any further ideas?

It's really great that so many of you hate those egghead fuckwads too. It's pretty impossible to get on Millionaire I reckon, cough cough. Please dont call 15-1 a crappy show, though, since I did, ahem, win an edition (Bill G was suuuch a sweetie) and somehow deMooi won one too (the only thing the boss-eyed arsewipe ever won). The only thing I regret is that Daphne Fouler wasnt on when I was there, because as soon as she'd have won with 430 points I'd have gone and punched the old bitch in the eye.

Whew, I feel better now!

Keep it up.

OK, here’s the plan. Me, Windsor, Bazaar, Monoclinic and (I’m sure) Anubis storm the BBC, murder the next challengers, install ourselves on the programme (as The Egghead Skullcrushers), get Cowboy Ronnie (aka Billy Quizz) to replace Dermot O’Knobohan, make every round ‘Unarmed Combat’ and proceed to kick the muthafuckn sh*t out of those self-satisfied knowalls - I’ll take CJ if that’s OK.

It’s got a better chance of succeeding than any Equatorial Guinea plot, I assure you.

And then we head off to the Newsnight Review studio, knives in teeth.

OK, here’s the plan. Me, Windsor, Bazaar, Monoclinic and (I’m sure) Anubis storm the BBC, murder the next challengers, install ourselves on the programme (as The Egghead Skullcrushers), get Cowboy Ronnie to replace Dermot O’Knobohan, make every round ‘Unarmed Combat’ and proceed to kick the muthafuckn sh*t out of those self-satisfied knowalls - I’ll take CJ if that’s OK.

It’s got a better chance of succeeding than any Equatorial Guinea plot, I assure you.

I'm in - bagsy I get to kill Daphne - firstly I will torture her in a cold, dark room with a tape running of a little old lady's voice saying 'It's Eyes Open by Snow Patrol' - how the f**k did she know that answer the other day, you cannot seriously expect me to believe that a 94 year old knows anything about the modern day hit parade. Then I will pull out her little old lady's hair follicle by follicle, then I will beat her around her mouse-face with her pension book, and finally I will cave her head in with my 26-volume set of Britannica's Encyclopedias.

And why is it always old people - I was on Countdown and got totally shafted by an old bloke. Then we filmed the show. Boom Boom.

OK, here’s the plan. Me, Windsor, Bazaar, Monoclinic and (I’m sure) Anubis storm the BBC, murder the next challengers, install ourselves on the programme (as The Egghead Skullcrushers), get Cowboy Ronnie to replace Dermot O’Knobohan, make every round ‘Unarmed Combat’ and proceed to kick the muthafuckn sh*t out of those self-satisfied knowalls - I’ll take CJ if that’s OK.

I'm in - bagsy I get to kill Daphne - firstly I will torture her in a cold, dark room with a tape running of a little old lady's voice saying 'It's Eyes Open by Snow Patrol' - how the f**k did she know that answer the other day, you cannot seriously expect me to believe that a 94 year old knows anything about the modern day hit parade. Then I will pull out her little old lady's hair follicle by follicle, then I will beat her around her mouse-face with her pension book, and finally I will cave her head in with my 26-volume set of Britannica's Encyclopedias.

And why is it always old people - I was on Countdown and got totally shafted by an old bloke. Then we filmed the show. Boom Boom.

That's the spirit. Maybe we should take IainDave along to bore the fuckas to death if our plan of extreme violence fails?

PS 94-year-olds make up the majority of Snail Patrol's fanbase, I think

That's the spirit. Maybe we should take IainDave along to bore the fuckas to death if our plan of extreme violence fails?

I'm having serious thoughts now about killing them all in a vat of acid - I think it's time I went to bed. I have a vision in front of my eyes of CJ lying on my lawn with a garden fork through his smug face.

I'm having serious thoughts now about killing them all in a vat of acid - I think it's time I went to bed. I have a vision in front of my eyes of CJ lying on my lawn with a garden fork through his smug face.

Oh grow up!! To dispose of bodies you need lime :)

Err...I love it when a plan comes together. :)

I think we can get around killing them - well, all except CJ.

We stick Daphney in a care home, get Chris a job on the tube, find Kevin a girlfriend and...er...

Like I was saying, I think we can get around killing them - all except CJ and Judith...

Err...I love it when a plan comes together. :)

I think we can get around killing them - well, all except CJ.

We stick Daphney in a care home, get Chris a job on the tube, find Kevin a girlfriend and...er...

Like I was saying, I think we can get around killing them - all except CJ and Judith...

Come the revolution, Judith will be lined up against the wall with her horse-faced 3rd cousin.

Guest Scotch, please!
pancake%20bunny.jpg

I'd like to put people who can't tell the difference between a pancake and a scotch pancake into Room 101. :)

Guest 2, actually.
I'd like to put people who can't tell the difference between a pancake and a scotch pancake into Room 101. :)

My mistake; I should have said "I'd like to put people who can't tell the difference between a pancake and two scotch pancakes into Room 101"

If I were to enter into this Lynch mob I would suggest hydrofluoric acid.

However I'd prefer not to do them harm physically but make them suffer as long as we have had to watch them on the TV. Brain transplants with Jade Goody or one of the twins from the Fun house would be a start. CJ can keep his own as it's pretty useless anyhow.

Or put them on university challenge and see how they fare against the Paxman!

My mistake; I should have said "I'd like to put people who can't tell the difference between a pancake and two scotch pancakes into Room 101"

What about people who assume their version of something is correct. For example let me take the pancake, which can be applied to many different types of flatbread.

pan·cake /ˈpænˌkeɪk/ – noun 1. a thin, flat cake of batter fried on both sides on a griddle or in a frying pan; griddlecake or flapjack.

(www.dictionary.com)

I'm with the pitchforks at dawn mob. I particulary liked it when they were out done by Joe Public, which in Judith and CJ's case, was more often then they cared for. Can't say I miss it though, perhaps I should be on the look out for the tetes d'oeuf?

Oh, for entertainment value here is CJ's CV Nice dossy subjects. Sorry that's rude of me, though learning facts parrot fashion is one thing, Einstein however is another. I'd like to see if we have any head hunters out here who'd give their honest opinion.

Though credit where it's due; if the DVD player was made from a prawn cocktail packet of crisps, I'll be impressed.

And if any hackers can add Captain Oates's w**ker smiley to CJ's CV, I'll give them a medal.

Imagining football matches via the medium of the Beeb's internet minute by minute commentary.

Or alternatively the inability to get radio five live outside the UK (though I've managed OK before even though it said UK residents only...)

Currently 1-1...