School reunions.

If I'd wanted to keep in touch with a bunch of fuckwits who deemed fit not to bother speaking to me after we left school simply because I chose to get off my ass and get a job straight away rather than sponging off mummy and daddy so I could f**k about at university for three years, I would have. I didn't, so I haven't. And look who's laughing now suckers - I'm still young enough to enjoy my life with my kids who are grown, and you're all wallowing in dirty nappies and puke-stained blouses and can never go out because nobody wants to babysit your little Satans.

I'm still going though, simply for the beer, and to laugh at people. It's tonight, cue more drunken ramblings later on :unsure:

I'd never do a school reunion. There would be always some prick who'd done better than you...

School reunions.

If I'd wanted to keep in touch with a bunch of fuckwits who deemed fit not to bother speaking to me after we left school simply because I chose to get off my ass and get a job straight away rather than sponging off mummy and daddy so I could f**k about at university for three years, I would have. I didn't, so I haven't. And look who's laughing now suckers - I'm still young enough to enjoy my life with my kids who are grown, and you're all wallowing in dirty nappies and puke-stained blouses and can never go out because nobody wants to babysit your little Satans.

I'm still going though, simply for the beer, and to laugh at people. It's tonight, cue more drunken ramblings later on :unsure:

I'd never do a school reunion. There would be always some prick who'd done better than you...

Oh, they've mostly all probably done better than me but I don't give a sh*t. My kids think I'm cool, that's enough for me. Anyhow, I've changed my mind and I'm not going. My liver needs cleansing.

School reunions.

Oh, they've mostly all probably done better than me but I don't give a sh*t. My kids think I'm cool, that's enough for me. Anyhow, I've changed my mind and I'm not going. My liver needs cleansing.

What with? Lux or Toilet Duck? :unsure:

School reunions.

What with? Lux or Toilet Duck? ;)

Chardonnay :unsure:

I went to my 10 year reunion but I haven't gone since. I agree with the kid thing - tons of my high school co-sufferers are just now having kids. I think it's hilarious - my youngest child is 18.

I have so many plans for the next couple of years. I'm going to enjoy putting them on facebook. :unsure:

I went to my 10 year reunion but I haven't gone since. I agree with the kid thing - tons of my high school co-sufferers are just now having kids. I think it's hilarious - my youngest child is 18.

I have so many plans for the next couple of years. I'm going to enjoy putting them on facebook. :unsure:

Gunjawoman and I didn't have kids until we were in our thirties. I don't think there's a right or wrong way to go about it but I'm pleased I spent my youth doing youthful things and not my less-than-youthful-days trying to catch up.

Agree with the school reunion thing, an evening of listening to people lying about how well they're doing, evidently not well enough to still need validation from people you haven't seen in thirty years. What are you meant to talk about once the facts and figures are filled in? Still do maths?

Gunjawoman and I didn't have kids until we were in our thirties. I don't think there's a right or wrong way to go about it but I'm pleased I spent my youth doing youthful things and not my less-than-youthful-days trying to catch up.

Agree with the school reunion thing, an evening of listening to people lying about how well they're doing, evidently not well enough to still need validation from people you haven't seen in thirty years. What are you meant to talk about once the facts and figures are filled in? Still do maths?

There's not a right or wrong way, no, but it is nice to have the money to do what I want to do and not have to haul kids around - I didn't when I was younger.

I'm not "not so youthful" and I'm not "catching up." Didn't you know that 40 is the new 30? :unsure:

I could possibly have mentioned "it" before, nut a prime candidate MUST BE the pretentious leach on society.........OPRAH

:):skull::skull::skull:

Preaching to the trailer trash (no deliberate offence, BS) about how they should model their lives around her ("DO IT, GIRL")

Using the burger-guzzling lard-arsed hoardes to get fit and eat properly - (except she paraded her personal chef and personal fitness trainer in front of the copulent, blubbery massess in her audience)

It's amazing these sheople didn't wake up from their grazing to notice that she got bored with all the health sh*t and is busily back at the trough (and making up for lost time, by the looks of things).

Only in America......I reckon most of the hungry heifers couldn't wait for OPRAH to fall by the wayside*, to re-embark on eating as much as can be gorged into their mouths.

* They must have all known that "her fatness" wouldn't be able to resist her craving forever. Her next appearance could well be in the Guinness Book of Records.

Meanwhile, back to the point, I'm hoping the useless lump of blubber explodes on New Year's Day 2010. Of course, I'd be much happier if I've been wildly optimistic with that date. :crossbone:

Rumours abound that her long-time boyfriend was seeing his ex-boyfriend and when the Atlanta Dumptruck heard about it, it was straight to the cake shop for the wobbling walrus.

If she's 18 stone now, then give it a few months of intensive snacking and she could simply slip into anonymity....after all, if she gets even larger, she'd become less noticeable. :old:

Cheeky little bastard chavs.

Whilst walking home tonight, a bunch of cunty neds decided to give me cheek (whilst slagging off a friend I was with).

They were being very noisy, kicking the bus shelter and being generally annoying. I heard them before I turned the corner.

So I spoke back and told the little bastards to shut the f**k up. We then spent the next couple of minutes arguing. Can't remember much, but I can remember calling them 'childish little bastards' and generally poked fun at their crap come backs. When I walked away the first time, the ringleader shouted the inevitable 'thats right, you walk away'. He looked fairly sheeping when I went back for a very short round two. :banghead: Whilst I was slagging him he started screaming and kicking the bus shelter, playing up to his pals. So I laughed at him telling him not to throw his toys out of the pram. He continued shouting insults as I walked away but I adviced him to stop because 'I can shout louder that you'. He then shut up, and I was on my way.

The good news is that I didn't get stabbed, and I think he was left feeling cheap.

So that was my childish exchange for the day...

Cheeky little bastard chavs.

Whilst walking home tonight, a bunch of cunty neds decided to give me cheek (whilst slagging off a friend I was with).

They were being very noisy, kicking the bus shelter and being generally annoying. I heard them before I turned the corner.

So I spoke back and told the little bastards to shut the f**k up. We then spent the next couple of minutes arguing. Can't remember much, but I can remember calling them 'childish little bastards' and generally poked fun at their crap come backs. When I walked away the first time, the ringleader shouted the inevitable 'thats right, you walk away'. He looked fairly sheeping when I went back for a very short round two. :banghead: Whilst I was slagging him he started screaming and kicking the bus shelter, playing up to his pals. So I laughed at him telling him not to throw his toys out of the pram. He continued shouting insults as I walked away but I adviced him to stop because 'I can shout louder that you'. He then shut up, and I was on my way.

The good news is that I didn't get stabbed, and I think he was left feeling cheap.

So that was my childish exchange for the day...

All well and good having a face off if you are built like a brick shithouse, not so clever when you are more Mr Punyverse.

Winny, you should have kicked the crap out of them.

All well and good having a face off if you are built like a brick shithouse, not so clever when you are more Mr Punyverse.

Winny, you should have kicked the crap out of them.

If I did that, I would have come off worst. The law would come down against me.

I'm already expecting the police to turn up at my door to give me an asbo for breach of peace and child abuse for shouting at a 'minor'. :banghead:

Did I ever mention how I despise Rupert CNUT Lowe perchance?

Here's gunning for the best pitch in League one and the best singers too.

My Grandfather vaguely supported Portsmouth, perhaps I should blame my father.

Did I ever mention how I despise Rupert CNUT Lowe perchance?

Here's gunning for the best pitch in League one and the best singers too.

My Grandfather vaguely supported Portsmouth, perhaps I should blame my father.

You did.

You will now deffo have the best pitch and singers in League One, apart from Norwich City of course.

Hey, at least you aint from Portsmouth.

Guest TDF

Room 101

Stayed in a room 101 Thursday night, not good, of course it the first roomon the ground floor past reception. I'm fairly sure everyone staying in the hotel was wearing lead boots or related in size and weight to an elephant with the amount of noise tramping past the door pretty much all night.

Scotland

Yesterday after a piss poor nights sleep I had a four hour drive back home from the place (after I finished at work), I was so drop dead tired when I got home last night that I couldn't even be arsed to have a beer.

Work

For sending me to the above. Bastards.

Why can't these places cease to exist?

Room 101

Stayed in a room 101 Thursday night, not good, of course it the first roomon the ground floor past reception. I'm fairly sure everyone staying in the hotel was wearing lead boots or related in size and weight to an elephant with the amount of noise tramping past the door pretty much all night.

Scotland

Yesterday after a piss poor nights sleep I had a four hour drive back home from the place (after I finished at work), I was so drop dead tired when I got home last night that I couldn't even be arsed to have a beer.

Work

For sending me to the above. Bastards.

That sounds soooo familiar. What was the name of the hotel?

Room 101

Stayed in a room 101

Scotland

Work

I suppose the remaining East Eurpoean brickies could be set to work rebuilding Hadrian's Wall.... :banghead:

Guest Tommy
Room 101

Stayed in a room 101

Scotland

Work

I suppose the remaining East Eurpoean brickies could be set to work rebuilding Hadrian's Wall.... :sicktherm:

Jim Beglin of ITV Sport. The worst pundit in the sport. Bring back Big Ron Atkinson - the best in the sport. Surely he's done his time out of football now. His remark was not malicious or vindictive. I met Big Ron in Tenerife last year - and he's a great guy - warm - hearted, genuine and friendly.

Wisdom teeth. Bastards, all four of them.

I take it they have kept you up all night, what with the time of the post.

Either that or you shat the bed.

Go see your dentist.

I went and had root canal treatment yesterday and was attended to be a lovely Eastern European lady who looked like Bella Emberg.

I could barely understand a word she was saying but I did find the experience, slightly erotic in a perverted kind of way :sicktherm:

Another subject. I popped to tescos this morning, parked my car in a space one away from another car and a whole multitude of spaces around me.

I get back to find some flange scratcher of a bint has parked right next to my car.

Considering she had umpteen hundred spaces to choose from, why? Bitch!!

I shall have to change my aftershave.

Go see your dentist.

I went and had root canal treatment yesterday and was attended to be a lovely Eastern European lady who looked like Bella Emberg.

I could barely understand a word she was saying but I did find the experience, slightly erotic in a perverted kind of way :sicktherm:

Another subject. I popped to tescos this morning, parked my car in a space one away from another car and a whole multitude of spaces around me.

I get back to find some flange scratcher of a bint has parked right next to my car.

They have kept me awake for ages. However, I did not sh*t the bed, I am always up at 7, work day or not, apart from weekends.

I have always had trouble with my wisdom teeth. I was supposed to go into hospital at age 15 to have them all out, however the appointment clashed with a Depeche Mode concert so I didn't go. Priorities and all that.

The woman obviously parked next to you just to get on your tits, she saw you get out of the car, thought 'he looks easy to wind up' and went for it. I'd check your bumper if I were you, I bet she hit it.

And I have the same birthday as Bella Emberg. We're not entirely dissimilar either, she is slightly thinner and more attractive than me though.

Guest Tommy

Go see your dentist.

They have kept me awake for ages. However, I did not sh*t the bed, I am always up at 7, work day or not, apart from weekends.

I have always had trouble with my wisdom teeth. I was supposed to go into hospital at age 15 to have them all out, however the appointment clashed with a Depeche Mode concert so I didn't go. Priorities and all that.

The woman obviously parked next to you just to get on your tits, she saw you get out of the car, thought 'he looks easy to wind up' and went for it. I'd check your bumper if I were you, I bet she hit it.

And I have the same birthday as Bella Emberg. We're not entirely dissimilar either, she is slightly thinner and more attractive than me though.

That annoying shot of Paul Gascoigne crying at Italia 90. He's lived off that for 19 years now. I know I won't be popular for saying this, but if he'd been a Scotsman and done that, he'd have been laughed out of Glasgow. I'm a Scot and I never did that when they beat us in Euro 96. Actually, put that goal he scored against us in as well - on behalf of all Scots.

That annoying shot of Paul Gascoigne crying at Italia 90. He's lived off that for 19 years now. I know I won't be popular for saying this, but if he'd been a Scotsman and done that, he'd have been laughed out of Glasgow. I'm a Scot and I never did that when they beat us in Euro 96. Actually, put that goal he scored against us in as well - on behalf of all Scots.

I'm a girl, therefore know nothing about football, however that goal is the best I've ever seen. I never tire of seeing it. It is the second most exciting moment in sport I have ever witnessed, the first being when I was challenged to a game of pool for a pint by a man in a pub, who loudly proclaimed that girls were sh*t at all pub-related activities - I proceeded to kick his whiny ass around the table, culminating in a perfect in-off-the-cushion winning shot - the pub exploded into cheers and I very nearly did a victory knee-slide across the room.

If he had been a Scotsman, your shitey team probably would have got to the World Cup semi finals at Italia 90.

Hey, I bet the Scotland squad, at home, watching it on telly ( as they normally do when a major tournament gets to the nitty gritty ) were wetting themselves.

Thats the problem with being a bitter jock.

Always the bridesmaid.

PS: I assumed that he has spent the last 19 years living off of Newcastle Brown and Vodka.

Okay, I was out of the English TV loop for a bit but I've recently relocated and can now get BBC 1 which instantly leads me here to room 101.

I don't know the name of the bint but there is some woman that comes on in the evenings to give a news bulletin, I think around 9pm(?) I want to put her in here for the patronising, condescending John Craven's newsroundesque approach she has to this bulletin. Does the BBC think they are broadcasting to a nation of 7 year olds?

Okay, I was out of the English TV loop for a bit but I've recently relocated and can now get BBC 1 which instantly leads me here to room 101.

I don't know the name of the bint but there is some woman that comes on in the evenings to give a news bulletin, I think around 9pm(?) I want to put her in here for the patronising, condescending John Craven's newsroundesque approach she has to this bulletin. Does the BBC think they are broadcasting to a nation of 7 year olds?

Yup.