Cowboy Ronnie

Lay Kenneth Down To Rest

In the second piece of karmic repayment in the past two weeks, Enron chief Ken Lay joins child murder cover upstress Patsy Ramsey by dropping dead unexpectedly.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13715925/from/ET/

So many strong candidates out there to complete an unholy trio. OJ? Gary Glitter? Any other suggestions welcome.

Well Ken Lay may have avoided his life - in prison jail sentence, but perhaps he is currently serving 99 years to eternity in the depths of hell, so I better not think to soon.

In the second piece of karmic repayment in the past two weeks, Enron chief Ken Lay joins child murder cover upstress Patsy Ramsey by dropping dead unexpectedly.

So many strong candidates out there to complete an unholy trio. OJ? Gary Glitter? Any other suggestions welcome.

Surely it has to be George W Bush or Tony Blair, two men deserving of long slow painful deaths.

If either were murdered, I would rejoice. Please Karma, let it be so.

Bye Kenny-boy, :D I hope your "heart attack" was a prolonged and painful one. I eagerly await the various conspiracy theories to be published over the coming days/weeks, as to whom it was that bumped you off, and exactly how. We all know why, you money-grubbing, lying, egomaniacal sack of sh*t.

Can we have Thatcher next, please? Maybe Jesse Helms too?

Surely it has to be George W Bush or Tony Blair, two men deserving of long slow painful deaths.

Or the puppet master himself, my old favorite, Dick Cheney. Quail season starts in November,

so we'll see. 'Theresh one (hic!) over there(hic!) oops....'

Condi Rice.

One of the nastiest pieces of work ever to walk the earth.

Or the puppet master himself, my old favorite, Dick Cheney. Quail season starts in November,

Slobodan Milosevic kicked it in March while in the middle of trial, Ken Lay had a heart attack while waiting sentencing....

....let's see, who's on trial right now that no one would mind seeing kick the bucket. Saddam.

Slobodan Milosevic kicked it in March while in the middle of trial, Ken Lay had a heart attack while waiting sentencing....

....let's see, who's on trial right now that no one would mind seeing kick the bucket. Saddam.

Charles Taylor

Papon and Stroessner would be nice picks, but they're pretty soft targets. Taylor, his age being what it is, would be an especially sweet surprise.

Laugher - no one had Lay picked on DDP, but my friend Kelly (we're having a head to head competition just for the hell of it) is a rookie and had Lay picked for the slab...she's waiting for Papon to kick also.

Guest iain

word is that the hot weather combined with his old parliamentary seat being lost to the independents in last weeks by election has had a bad effec ton the health of former Labour loser Michael Foot.His death could be annouynced any day now....

word is that the hot weather combined with his old parliamentary seat being lost to the independents in last weeks by election has had a bad effec ton the health of former Labour loser Michael Foot.His death could be annouynced any day now....

How you can compare Michael Foot to Kenneth Lay, I do not know.

Unless you've put this in the wrong thread.

Two other small matters of detail.

The heatwave is over and ol' Footy has survived intact.

Labour had ALREADY lost that by-election before. The Independents KEPT the seat, so it was status quo, Iain... (and not the rock band either) So if Foot didn't die when Peter Law won it, he certainly isn't going to go now.

Instant death couldn't come to a more deserving candidate than Charles Taylor, instand WDP points could then come to the very deserving MPFC entry.

Bye Kenny-boy, :D I hope your "heart attack" was a prolonged and painful one. I eagerly await the various conspiracy theories to be published over the coming days/weeks, as to whom it was that bumped you off, and exactly how. We all know why, you money-grubbing, lying, egomaniacal sack of sh*t.

Can we have Thatcher next, please? Maybe Jesse Helms too?

Sorry to break the news to you, you miserable whoring twaddle deliverer; but, Mr.Lay went rather suddenly. As to Mr.Helms, he is a sweet doddering old man and there is no reason to wish him ill.

Condi Rice.

How can you speak in such a manner of the mother of your children?

Condi Rice.

Almost sounds like a convenience food for American apartment dwellers.

I have one word for this piece of news:

F**k.

My roommate informed me a few months ago that Lay would be a good choice, so I placed him at #11 on my list, just one person shy of making it to my Rotten Deadpool for 2006-2007.

I could have had another hit, I'm pissed. And having to renew my passport today at Canadian Government Offices certainly didn't do anything to start my day off right. :angry:

F**k.

My roommate informed me a few months ago that Lay would be a good choice, so I placed him at #11 on my list, just one person shy of making it to my Rotten Deadpool for 2006-2007.

I could have had another hit, I'm pissed. And having to renew my passport today at Canadian Government Offices certainly didn't do anything to start my day off right. :angry:

Let me summon up the appearance of acting as if I care.

No, I am afraid that simply is not possible.

F**k.

It's as if people ignore the ideas in back of there mind and regret it later on. Overall there is no doubt that i'm lazy, and I really need a motivation. Figure making lists of ideas or even thoughts can make a world of difference in ones life. For some that may open a door of understanding.

I really need a motivation. Possessions don't really mean much to me, I need the spotlight to shine on myself, and shine on what is really there. I may be mistaken, since perhaps everything works out the way it should, but even though i'm so close to it all, i'm so far. A motivation for people is usually somebody you care about, and when there with you it seems you can break down any barrier no matter how tall. You can break it down even durning the most difficult circumstances, because when you got that motivation, nothing can take you down. I don't got it. If I ever will, and when I will is in the shadows.

Canadian Paul - Listen to your inner voice. It talks alot, only it's in a whisper. ;)

Condi Rice.

Cerf, or Brimley, or whoever you are.

You have just made yourself an enemy.

Consider yourself warned.

I shall be watching you very closely in future.

Condi Rice.

Cerf, or Brimley, or whoever you are.

You have just made yourself an enemy.

Consider yourself warned.

I shall be watching you very closely in future.

I hope he doesn't try to make an enemy of me. I've got guns and I'm not afraid to use them :angry:

Pah! - This Kenneth Lay story is just the natural progression of the Ernest Saunders/Nick Leeson scam - White collar criminal gets busted, then gets serious illness/death and avoids some of his custodial sentence. It wouldn't surprise me now if Lay doesnt do one minute in the big house :angry:

The Smartest Guy in the Box...

Condi Rice never married and no kids, her closest romantic involvement was with a legend of American Football. Spent ages on the Wikipedia entry and there isn't a single mention of Notapotato.

Interesting though, she was a democrat until 1982.

Interesting though, she was a democrat until 1982.

I'm not surprised she was a Democrat. Most African-Americans were when she was a child, and the African American vote is only now becoming volatile enough to be a campaign issue for Democrats.

I question, though, how much Carter had to do with her conversion to the Republican Party - I would imagine that Reagan was more of an influence there. Reagan pulled a lot of young academics over to his side in the early 1980's.