Paul Bearer

Where Have All The Ranters Gone?

Remember the good old days when we got the drive by ranters wishing a horrible, slow and painful death on us all? I'm missing them. Where do you think they've gone.

Guest Ranter

I wish you all a horrible, slow, and painful death. :lol:

I wish you all a horrible, slow, and painful death. :lol:

Thank you Ranter, I've really missed you. Have you been away on holiday? Welcome back. :)

In the trash can this goes.

Why? A little light relief (oo-er mrs) never hurt anyone. except, it seems, you.

Second thought I'll give this a chance. Rant away.

Well, I would say something but I would hate to react with pomposity again... :lol:

Guest Ranterexia

I wish you perverts nothing but a horrendous and painfully pitifully slow slipping away death may this pathetically created site die in the most torterous way possible and take with it all of its loser posters

Guest Ranterella

How dare you sad, sick losres wish death on people who have done more in their lives than you eva will.They are heroes to lots of people. You all jealous losers coz nobody will care when you all die

I wish you perverts nothing but a horrendous and painfully pitifully slow slipping away death may this pathetically created site die in the most torterous way possible and take with it all of its loser posters

Torterous? That's a Bansheeism if ever I've seen one.

Torterous? That's a Bansheeism if ever I've seen one.

Nah. It's Brimley again.

If we're that bothered about having ranters on here for a little DL sport it might be a good idea to start one new thread a month dedicated to some aged nonenity who enjoyed high profile fame before vanishing into unemployment, drink or some other taxing problem. You know, like Sally Thomsett. Once we're established as top Internet pick for such a person the ranters will come.

Either that or we could start a vitriolic thread wishing pain and death on a living national treasure, like Twiggy. Internet searches would pick up her name next to wordage like: 'I hate the anoxeric bitch and hope her kidneys give out and torture her to death.' These abusive posts would be our little joke as the ranters took them at face value and went mental.

Or.....we could just get on with our lives and leave the ranters to do the same.

Go well.

I've noticed that some of the foulest of candidates seem to draw the

most hysterical ranting in their defense. This seems to be especially

true regarding dictators and the like.

Imagine the uproar here if Pinochet or P.W. Botha were the next to

bite the dust.

Local heros/sporting stars always seemed to attract their fair share. Remember Emlyn Hughes and Fred Dibnah? John Spencer may possibly encourage a few drive-bys.

Guest Ranteekwa
:rip:

Man this is getting silly, any of us can creep back anonymously and pretend to be ranters.

Let's start a thread for kidnapped Israeli soldiers, that'll unleash some real bile!

Guest Guest
Man this is getting silly, any of us can creep back anonymously and pretend to be ranters.

Not really.........................(take my word for it.... eh, N-A-P?)

Let's start a thread for kidnapped Israeli soldiers, that'll unleash some real bile!

Why?

They shouldn't be in Lebanon or Palestine anyway.

Guest Rantman Rantbags

:rip: You are all sxcum you all deserve to die deaths so horrible that people will laf at you in the street. you ar ell nobodiues & i hate you and so do all the people you talk wish death on :skill2::skill2::skull:

:dead: sick bastards the lot of you the site should be destroyted

:rip: You are all sxcum you all deserve to die deaths so horrible that people will laf at you in the street.

People generally don't laugh at horrible deaths.

Ken Bigley for example, he got his head chopped off in Iraq. That was a horrible death but I don't recall much people laughing because of his horrible demise.

Perhaps I've misunderstood...

:rip: You are all sxcum you all deserve to die deaths so horrible that people will laf at you in the street. you ar ell nobodiues & i hate you and so do all the people you talk wish death on :skill2::skill2::skull:

:dead: sick bastards the lot of you the site should be destroyted

Ahhh, how we've so missed the visitor insults.

... Israeli soldiers ...

... They shouldn't be in Lebanon or Palestine anyway.

Indeed. "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter". Any vaguely anti-israeli thread is bound to mobilise thousands of rabidly pro-israel ranters, hurling accusations of nazism and antisemitism at us. Bring 'em on; I'll never tire of speaking the truth, which is that they shouldn't be there (the UK/US shouldn't have put them there) in the first place.

Guest Guest

... Israeli soldiers ...

... They shouldn't be in Lebanon or Palestine anyway.

Indeed. "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter". Any vaguely anti-israeli thread is bound to mobilise thousands of rabidly pro-israel ranters, hurling accusations of nazism and antisemitism at us. Bring 'em on; I'll never tire of speaking the truth, which is that they shouldn't be there (the UK/US shouldn't have put them there) in the first place.

Well said sir.

Guys, I wasn't making any points about who should or shouldn't be there, merely pointing out that if we started a thread for those soldiers we'd get a few ranters comin' our way again.

Then it all kicks off between us. Doesn't this strike you as ironic, we swap ideas about attracting ranters and set each other off when we do!

Speaking of which, Windsor said:

Ken Bigley for example, he got his head chopped off in Iraq. That was a horrible death but I don't recall much people laughing because of his horrible demise.

Take yer point Windsor but try downloading that video from the Internet and then play it backwards....surreal!

Guys, I wasn't making any points about who should or shouldn't be there, merely pointing out that if we started a thread for those soldiers we'd get a few ranters comin' our way again.

Then it all kicks off between us. Doesn't this strike you as ironic, we swap ideas about attracting ranters and set each other off when we do!

No irony, 'cos we weren't arguing amonst ourselves at all, MPFC.

I thought we were all reading from the same songsheet there, no? If not, I badly misunderstood the tone of yours and Octi's posts.

So, you gonna start that thread or what?