Banshees Scream

Rebecca De Winter

Windsor, LCR

Why don’t you discuss your issues/disagreements via PM’s? :lol:

Regards,

ff

1: I don't end wars that easily.

Well then how many years should it take?

2: If I saw you in alley I'd walk past you.

You would most likely run thinking the shadow hiding in the dark was a mugger or a bum, instead it was actually this woman haunting your dreams.

3: I have not altered any PM. It is still in my inbox. Haven't you hear of swear filters...

I believe the Personal Message was of original content.

4: I read books, but only the relevant parts.

Haven't read a book since 1999, i'm better then you.

5: The cooking jibe was sarcasm.

I actually think women adoor men who wish to cook for them. I think it should be a balence of her cooking for him, and him cooking for her, I wouldn't call myself a chef, but someday if I get married and it's my turn i'll take her out for dinner at a fancy restraunt, and home for desert.

6: You and me - it aint going to happen 'honey'.

O well.

I don't really like you that much.

Bullshit. You liar. If she looked like her avatar you would be rolling on the ground like a cat. Meowing.

I'm not George Galloway...

He is a British MP.

He appeared in celebrity Big Brother last year where acted like a cat for a task...

He is a British MP.

He appeared in celebrity Big Brother last year where acted like a cat for a task...

Windsor if you could be a cat how would you want to look?

He is a British MP.

Windsor if you could be a cat how would you want to look?

What the hell kind of stupid ass question is that?

What the hell kind of stupid ass question is that?

Answer my question. If you could be a cat how would you like to look?

I'd imagine I'd have four legs, pointy ears and a tail.

I'd imagine I'd have four legs, pointy ears and a tail.

What about the color of your fur coat? Maybe you would enjoy being a black cat and scaring kids on halloween. Or you might be a one eyed cat, or even a very fat cat who is often at peace. What about a starving cat? But most of all you could be a cat, in a house of cats, cared for by a cool cat, who acts like a moma cat, whome I call Mr.Hopkins.

Guest Guest_Lady Clarissa Richmond_*
Windsor, LCR

Why don’t you discuss your issues/disagreements via PM’s? :lol:

Regards,

ff

Well, FF, it's like this - if you read the previous posts you can see that I did send W a PM and he chose to share it with the rest of the group.

And I absolutely no longer have any issues with him.

Cheers....M.

It really was me - I just forgot to log in.

Silly me.

Hi Pooka.

Hi Clarissa. lovely to see you back. Am I imagining it or are you particularly fragrant tonight? Is that frangipan?

PS The discussion with Windsor must NOT be confined to PMs. Many of us have empty lives. This is our Cup Final.

Hey Pook. Good to see you around. I take your point. What's the point of forum laundry if it's not dirty? I just don't understand any of it.

Hey Pook. Good to see you around. I take your point. What's the point of forum laundry if it's not dirty? I just don't understand any of it.

Hi Godot - very civil of you. The site has been lacklustre lately. I thought of returning to Cricinfo for my excitement. Windsor and LCR have popped a bit of tabasco up the Deathlist anus. And good for them.

Silly me.

Hi Pooka.

Hi Clarissa. lovely to see you back. Am I imagining it or are you particularly fragrant tonight? Is that frangipan?

PS The discussion with Windsor must NOT be confined to PMs. Many of us have empty lives. This is our Cup Final.

Cheers, Pooka.

I can't believe you guys have "smell-a-vision" over there in the old dart already!

Just got back from 2 glorious weeks at the Sheraton Mirage resort in Port Douglas, so you can indeed smell frangipani on me! Good call!

No, really, how did you know?

Hope that's all you can smell....

About the "Windsor" thing - I think, sadly, that the Big W has lost his bite somewhere in the last 2 weeks - BS is desperately trying to help him recover it, but I think it may be lost forever...stand by for updates...

Cup Final, eh? I'm flattered that someone's enjoying it...I never really liked my Mum's idea of "not airing your dirty linen in public" - it's so much fun the other way!

Silly me.

Hi Pooka.

Cheers, Pooka.

I can't believe you guys have "smell-a-vision" over there in the old dart already!

Just got back from 2 glorious weeks at the Sheraton Mirage resort in Port Douglas, so you can indeed smell frangipani on me! Good call!

About the "Windsor" thing - I think, sadly, that the Big W has lost his bite somewhere in the last 2 weeks - BS is desperately trying to help him recover it, but I think it may be lost forever...stand by for updates...

Cup Final, eh? I'm flattered that someone's enjoying it...I never really liked my Mum's idea of "not airing your dirty linen in public" - it's so much fun the other way!

Clarissa - I have a moderate hooter yet it still detects aromas like a cosmic Alsatian. I sense that you deodorise your right armpit less than the left. What is that about?

You have mentioned your dirty linen. I suspect that Windsor and Banshee's have withdrawn for some solitary 'contemplation' as a result. May God forgive them.

Silly me.

Hi Pooka.

Cheers, Pooka.

Clarissa - I have a moderate hooter yet it still detects aromas like a cosmic Alsatian. I sense that you deodorise your right armpit less than the left. What is that about?

You have mentioned your dirty linen. I suspect that Windsor and Banshee's have withdrawn for some solitary 'contemplation' as a result. May God forgive them.

Oh, stop! Please! Too much laughing gives me an asthma attack!

OMG! You are right on the money about the deodorant! It's uncanny! Do you have a thing about armpits too?

I love men's armpits - whoops, too much information...

About the "solitary contemplation" - what a waste....ha!

Pooka,

This may be why. How public spirited!

Pooka,

This may be why. How public spirited!

Could only happen in NZ.

I like Lady Clarissa. That's all the explanation anyone's going to get.

I like you too.

You're kind of cute.

Please don't tell me there is still a dispute about my gender, TH.

Haven't those nits got anything better to wonder about, like the polar icecaps melting or summat?