Sign in to follow this  
Magere Hein

The First 2007 Success Poll

The First 2007 Success Poll  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ruby and 14. Tammy Faye makes it to the end of March.

Guest David

Sorry, peeps - but you've missed the boat there. Michael Foot passed on years back, I'm certain.

Foot is Alive, as of today. Mind you, that haircut passed on as an acceptable fashion statement sometime around 1974.

Sorry, peeps - but you've missed the boat there. Michael Foot passed on years back, I'm certain.

"peeps" ? What are we, chicks?

I always feel that people in their nineties are the ripest targets for death, and looking back over the last few years there have certainly been a fair few deaths of candidates in their early to mid nineties. It's almost as if

they take a good hard look at themselves, realise the big 100 is still a way off and decide they've had enough. So with that in mind, and absolutely no scientific evidence to back it up, I think it's a toss up between Mark Felt and Michael Foot, with Felt winning by a nose.

42 days into the new year and no hit yet. Hopefully the list will start to shorten fairly soon.

From a extreme secret source I have knowledge of who will be the first hit of Deathlist 2007.

The following information is what I have to offer.

Tammy Faye Bakker Messner is stable and may be slowly healing back to good health. This does not mean she will live through this year, but may be recovering for the time being.

Oscar Neimeyer was highlighted because from the source marriage and possible injury related to the first fallen canidate, but as things progressed this seemed to be unlikely.

The first hit will be in the top twenty numbers, and very strongly in the first five. A female seemed to be in the near future. A centurian came out very probable.

Ruby Muhammad matched the catagory of a female and very helpless. No time was givin but my estimate would be from March - May.

Fidel Castro seems stable for the moment, but from the source it seemed a severe problem with the public could begin. It may be his return to power, or his declining health and death. Either way crowds will have a strong effect. Personally I think he lives.

A male canidate might also take turn in coming events. As I said the first is is very likely in the top five numbers, and i'm open to the fact that a male is possible (Lane or Hofmann)

My words tonight are from what I know, but all things are bound to change accordingly.

9, and Sharon.

Jeez. Almost two months into 2007 now. I think this must be the longest period of drought in the history of the Deathlist. The anticipation is killing me....

Jeez. Almost two months into 2007 now. I think this must be the longest period of drought in the history of the Deathlist. The anticipation is killing me....

Erm..not quite!

The longest gap in Deathlist history was between 18th May 1990 (Jill Ireland) and

23rd March 1992 (Jim Joel).

In the Modern era (I mean since the 50 per year rule was brought in), the longest gap was...

23/06/96 (Andreas Papandreou) to 19/02/97 (Deng Xiaoping)

Interestingly, the 4 longest gaps have been between the last hit of one year and the first hit

of another!

1991 Deathlist, all 40 survived, obviously. But - as of the 1st January that year - it probably didn't look such a bad list.

1991 Deathlist, all 40 survived, obviously. But - as of the 1st January that year - it probably didn't look such a bad list.

Yeah, better than the 1989 one! That got 3 hits though..

Erm..not quite!

The longest gap in Deathlist history was between 18th May 1990 (Jill Ireland) and

In the Modern era (I mean since the 50 per year rule was brought in), the longest gap was...

Interestingly, the 4 longest gaps have been between the last hit of one year and the first hit

of another!

Ah - Deng Xiaoping - remember it well - heard late in the day on my personal radio that he had died and as I was still at work (on a project designing a new car for a firm in China) I whent outside in very stormy weather to lower their red flag to half mast.

Erm..not quite!

of another!

Could a Statto confirm whether this was after Labour's introduction of winter fuel payments to the over 60's? What with the talk of cutting elderly households fuel bills, it could make a traditionally treachorous time of year less likely to yield hits for DL!

I was about to vote for Thatcher, but I only just realised she was missing on the list!

Alexander Solzhenitsyn because it might be him next if no one else dies first.

:lol:

:lol:

Alexander Solzhenitsyn because it might be him next if no one else dies first.

:)