Sign in to follow this  
Guest James

Max Schmeling

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

At the end even the Frenchie relized that the common Brit is empty-headed.

For heaven's sake lighten up, its a quote from Monty Python.

Now go away, or I will taunt you a second time!

regards,

Hein

Personally, I find the "debate" in this thread of great interest....

May it run and run...

:blink:

Still has 89 postings to go to beat the Pope!

Still has 89 postings to go to beat the Pope!

All we need is Eileen to start posting to this thread and the record's in the bag.

I presume Max was a good catholic(?), as were Herren Hitler and Himmler.

All we need is Eileen to start posting to this thread and the record's in the bag.

Not sure that one could refer to Hitler or Himmler as GOOD catholics without starting a major ranting session.

(87 now)

Not sure that one could refer to Hitler or Himmler as GOOD catholics without starting a major ranting session.

(87 now)

As Eileen spouted on (at great length) in the Sister Lucia thread, apparently anyone can buy their way into paradise,as long as they repent for a lifetime's evil as the last knockings.......no doubt these unsavoury characters took their opportunity.

Monty Burns probably has a priest standing by for such an eventuality....

Guest One Man Jury

(87 now)

As Eileen spouted on (at great length) in the Sister Lucia thread, apparently anyone can buy their way into paradise,as long as they repent for a lifetime's evil as the last knockings.......no doubt these unsavoury characters took their opportunity.

Monty Burns probably has a priest standing by for such an eventuality....

Unsavoury? Sister Lucia has passed away but Eileen hasn't. That's what you meant, wasn't it!

Personally, I find the "debate" in this thread of great interest....

May it run and run...

<_<

Reading through it reminds me of a 'night bus' journey home through London. You're tired. Drunkeness is beginning to give way to hang-over. You sit there looking at the floor trying not to bring attention to yourself, hoping not to get mugged, or talked to by the nutter you always find on the top-deck. Then who gets on the bus but a 'tanked up' Jim Davidson, Gary Bushell and that bloke in the Sun who makes political comments. These fine examples of manhood then proceed to talk bololcks with the group of equally daft foreign exchange English Language students who are making a right nuisance of themselves in their funny shoes.

It's pointless, and you know you shouldn't, but you're too tired and drunk to resist, you join in............for this reason I'm already dreading the passing of the 'milk snatcher'. I fear our Burberry clad friends (genuine and fake) and their counterparts in Buenos Aires are already unfurling the flags in preparation.

Another cup of tea, another disappearing thread perhaps,....I hope.

...for this reason I'm already dreading the passing of the 'milk snatcher'. I fear our Burberry clad friends (genuine and fake) and their counterparts in Buenos Aires are already unfurling the flags in preparation.

I doubt there will be much dissent on the topic of Her Thatcherness when she finally has the decency. Her thread has always been more or less one-sided. ("evil cow", "vindictive old ratbag" etc.,)

Waldheim is the one to worry about. I'm keeping right out of that one.

Probably.

(87 now)

Hmm.... Interesting subject, Hitler and religion.

The style and content of some of those quotes seem almost familiar, as if I'd heard something very similar recently somewhere.

Guest A

Max Schmeling refused to recieve a price from the jews for helping a few out of Germany on the ground that he didn't want the Nazis to make a hero out of him and he doesn't want the jews to do so.

This is modesty!

-remove him from the list

Max Schmeling refused to recieve a price from the jews for helping a few out of Germany on the ground that he didn't want the Nazis to make a hero out of him and he doesn't want the jews to do so.

This is modesty!

-remove him from the list

This isn't a list of people who aren't modest. Why remove him? What does that achieve?

Guest KRAUT

What yuo make on this site is bullshit!!!!! :D

Max Schmeling is a German Box Legend and not Hitlers Boxer! Shame You for this Site! And celebrate his Death as first succes for the death list is very S C H E I S S E we say in Germany! :huh:

Mfg

KRAUT

Guest Guest

Please note, there is already a Max Schmeling thread. Please post your comments there instead of starting a new thread.

Thank you

Guest KRAUT

DES IS MIR WURSCHT.!!!!

Guest NLer

een dergelijke bullshit kan slechts uit Amerikaanse zieke hersenen komen. :huh::D

Typisch stomme Amerikanen :D:D:D

PS: Grussen to KRAUT ;)

Guest Guest

Grussen to NLer.

:huh:

een dergelijke bullshit kan slechts uit Amerikaanse zieke hersenen komen. :huh::D

Typisch stomme Amerikanen :D:D:D

PS: Grussen to KRAUT ;)

This is a British website actually. We're very good at bullshit here too. ;)

Guest Unimportant!

Wie kann man nur eine so geschmacklose Seite ins Netz stellen?! Aber alleine die Tatsache, dass Du Max Schmeling als Hitlers Boxer bezeichnest zeugt von deinem niedrigen IQ und deiner beschränkten Sichtweise! Aber was red ich mir hier den Mund fusselig?! Du bist ja wahrscheinlich sowieso zu dumm meinen deutschen Eintrag hier zu übersetzen! Dir bleibt echt nur zu wünschen, dass Du irgendwann mal selbst ganz oben auf deiner bescheuerten Liste stehst!!! f**k OFF!!!

Guest NLer

Britse website... o.k. wat het verschil tussen het UK en Amerika is? :D

Grussen to all german friends! :D

Britse website... o.k. wat het verschil tussen het UK en Amerika is? :D

Grussen to all german friends! :D

They have LifeSavers, we have Polos.

Guest KRAUT

Danke Deutscher Kamerrad.!!!!

And for Island Monkeys:

Thank you German Friend!!!!

What is when your family or friends are registered on Death List????????? Hä.

Than you are Happy?

Mfg

KRAUT