Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

Great Comedy

RICHARD O SULLIVAN

TED ROGERS...

BOB MILLS

..... A FEW OF THE GREATS!

I think that may be the first and indeed last time I see those words together.

(admin...IP ban for the schizo please)

undefined

Does that mean I was right about it being Richard O'Sullivan.

Do I get a prize?

Yes, the full DVD collection of 'Man About the F'ing House' and 'Robin's bleedin' Nest'

Yes, the full DVD collection of 'Man About the F'ing House' and 'Robin's bleedin' Nest'

Does that add up to a period of time in a whore house?

Great Comedy

RICHARD O SULLIVAN

TED ROGERS

MICHAEL BARRYMORE

MORCAMBE AND WISE

BENNY HILL

BOB MILLS

Why don't I see my name there?

:pop:

This thread is really bothering me now. I can't quite figure out if Mr Schizo really is a fan of Richard O'Sullivan (which would be really sad) or if he's taking all this time & effort just to wind us up (even sadder & a waste of a life).

So wind him up back. Works a treat!

Can't be arsed.....

Great Comedy

RICHARD O SULLIVAN

TED ROGERS

MICHAEL BARRYMORE

MORCAMBE AND WISE

BENNY HILL

BOB MILLS

...Ted Rogers?

Ok, maybe he was clever to do that 3-2-1 finger flip with his eyes crossed, but in what way is he classic comedy? Anyone who has a dustbin with a smiley face as a mascot is unlikely to put much of a dent in the anals of comedy.

Annals.

Whatever.

Ok, maybe he was clever to do that 3-2-1 finger flip with his eyes crossed, but in what way is he classic comedy? Anyone who has a dustbin with a smiley face as a mascot is unlikely to put much of a dent in the anals of comedy.

Annals.

Whatever.

Are you thinking of The Four Horsemen?

Guest Alan
This thread is really bothering me now. I can't quite figure out if Mr Schizo really is a fan of Richard O'Sullivan (which would be really sad) or if he's taking all this time & effort just to wind us up (even sadder & a waste of a life).

It wouldn't be possible to be more a waste of life than you lol. u twit.

Guest Alan
So wind him up back.  Works a treat!

Can't be arsed.....

More like you can't wind us fans up cause you don't have a high enough IQ(neither does Baldie)

Guest Alan
Great Comedy

RICHARD O SULLIVAN

TED ROGERS

MICHAEL BARRYMORE

MORCAMBE AND WISE

BENNY HILL

BOB MILLS

...Ted Rogers?

Annals.

Whatever.

How come them 3-2-1 is still well rememberd now? Like many other great shows it is still shown. Hopefully these will be on DVD soon too, I and millions of others can't wait!

Guest Alan

if it bothers you so much why breply? guess u don't have a life at all by the look of it! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is really bothering me now.  I can't quite figure out if Mr Schizo really is a fan of Richard O'Sullivan (which would be really sad)  or if he's taking all this time & effort just to wind us up (even sadder & a waste of a life).

if it bothers you so much why breply? guess u don't have a life at all by the look of it! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you just crawl back under your stone & do us all a favour.

Guest Alan
This thread is really bothering me now.  I can't quite figure out if Mr Schizo really is a fan of Richard O'Sullivan (which would be really sad)  or if he's taking all this time & effort just to wind us up (even sadder & a waste of a life).

Why don't you just crawl back under your stone & do us all a favour.

once again you try and make out your superior by telling me (and others) to not waste our lives, but you use your life doing it. If you want to see real sadness look in the mirror. For the record, for all you know I coiuld be the chairman at natwest bank, so before you try and tell people you don't know they have no life, take a long look in the mirror, you won't be dissapointed, untill you figure out it's you.

Richard O Sullivan Forever!

Great Comedy

RICHARD O SULLIVAN

TED ROGERS

MICHAEL BARRYMORE

MORCAMBE AND WISE

BENNY HILL

BOB MILLS

I wouldn't count Barrymore is a COMEDY

My own mothers last words were 'Oh my god, not bloody Michael Barrymore again'

Guest Miss White
Great Comedy

RICHARD O SULLIVAN

TED ROGERS

MICHAEL BARRYMORE

MORCAMBE AND WISE

BENNY HILL

BOB MILLS

I wouldn't count Barrymore is a COMEDY

My own mothers last words were 'Oh my god, not bloody Michael Barrymore again'

her loss!

once again you try and make out your superior by telling me (and others) to not waste our lives, but you use your life doing it. If you want to see real sadness look in the mirror. For the record, for all you know I coiuld be the chairman at natwest bank, so before you try and tell people you don't know they have no life, take a long look in the mirror, you won't be dissapointed, untill you figure out it's you.

I am far superior in written English. And Natwest is a crap bank.

Guest Alan

That's what you think! However, if you were, you would know that in written English you never start a sentence with the word "and". :blink:

That's what you think! However, if you were, you would know that in written English you never start a sentence with the word "and". :blink:

I think you'll find that sentences start with a capital letter old chum. :)

Alan, I thought you had just metamorphosed into Miss White, but you're back again. And it is a crap bank.