Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

Oh God - sorry, sorry just checked and it was John Curry who died - mea culpa, mea culpa...

Mind you, I believe Mr Cousins is a "bachelor" so even tho he is only 48 he may have got around a bit in the late-70s-80s - possibly may have contracted certain then-unknown and ultimately fatal ailments.

I have made some efforts in that direction already.

Are we brave enough to email them directly?

If we can think of a pretext.

Can you think of anything?

Oh God - sorry, sorry just checked and it was John Curry who died - mea culpa, mea culpa...

Mind you, I believe Mr Cousins is a "bachelor" so even tho he is only 48 he may have got around a bit in the late-70s-80s - possibly may have contracted certain then-unknown and ultimately fatal ailments.

That's ok 'VB' was referring to his 'batchelor' activities when I suggested he may unfortunately have contracted the as then 'unknown' (at least to the public) ailments.

cat.gif

Mr Cousins doing the Stray Cat Strut. Every Ice Queen's dream.

I briefly met Richard O'Sullivan in the early eighties, he was in the sitcom Me and my girl, with Tim Brooke-Taylor.

At the time Tim and I happened to share an accountant,and this is how I ended up having lunch with them both.

Anyway to cut a long story short, it was clear from my short aquaintance that Richard was somewhat of a depressive. Although I'm told this is quite common in the theatrical profession.

I am saddened by what has become of Mr. O'Sullivan.

U.F.Bienhaad - its all in the name if you can just see it!

You are "Aha! FBI Nude!" and I claim my ten guineas.

Re Robin Cousins, does anyone have any inside information here?

I'm assuming he's gay on the gist of the posts above but how many party boys have muscled their way into Robin's nest? (arf arf).

I mean, his low profile might be health related or more related to vast amounts of cash salted away and little need to break sweat in the cause of surviving.

After over 30 years on the ice and 20 years of professional skating shows and competitions, Robin finally decided to retire from skating due to knee and back problems from his years of jumping.

From a fan site. Not exactly life threatening.

Guest Faithfull Husband

Incontinent man about the house? :lol:

After over 30 years on the ice and 20 years of professional skating shows and competitions, Robin finally decided to retire from skating due to knee and back problems from his years of jumping.

Jumping who though eh?

Didn't he jump John Curry for charity once?

:rip: i wonder how many of his "close t.v friends " take him a bunch of grapes at the weekend? or maybe the take him out to a nice cafe for some pie and mash?

Guest Guest

Mr O'Sullivan was fabulous in 'Man about the house'. It does not bother me enough to get eaten up by the vile posts on this site. It's like stumbling across a cheaper version of The Private Eye. I am sure that Richard would take this site as it was meant to be. As Oscar Wilde said 'There's only one thing worse than being talked about...not being talked about'!

Mr O'Sullivan was fabulous in 'Man about the house'. It does not bother me enough to get eaten up by the vile posts on this site. It's like stumbling across a cheaper version of The Private Eye. I am sure that Richard would take this site as it was meant to be. As Oscar Wilde said 'There's only one thing worse than being talked about...not being talked about'!

Would this budget version of Private Eye be any better if he were crap in 'Man about the house'?

Guest Bark at the Moon

Hahaha.

Just got the biggest laugh of the week, did mah mother and I, after reading this thread.

Dickie has long been a subject of amusement after we accidentally watched Robins Nest a few months ago...since seeing him in The Sun a while back, we were curious to find out what had happened to him.

Now that we know where he lives, we'll probably end up wasting tomorrow driving back and forth past Brinsworth trying to get an update picture.

Hahaha.

Just got the biggest laugh of the week, did mah mother and I, after reading this thread.

Dickie has long been a subject of amusement after we accidentally watched Robins Nest a few months ago...since seeing him in The Sun a while back, we were curious to find out what had happened to him.

Now that we know where he lives, we'll probably end up wasting tomorrow driving back and forth past Brinsworth trying to get an update picture.

Ooh, post it on here if you succeed. Say hello to your mum from us!

Wish my Mum would do things like that.

My mum used to collect terrible poems from the local paper's obituaries page. Some of them made the oeuvre of Ron Price seem almost readable.

Guest Mr Magoo
It's like stumbling across a cheaper version of The Private Eye.

:D

I feel a T.V. spinoff coming on, how about "Have I got Death For You" ?

It would tie in quite nicely, we could have four pictures of dead celebs...

And yes Lady Diana is the odd one out as all the others died of ...

I think Angus Deighton is available to host it too.

By the way, IMHO the only thing that was fabulous in "Man about the house" was Sally Thomsett's chest.

What a great compliment this site has been paid by this peeved little herbert :D

Guest paul

How's he doing.

he was great

How's he doing.

he was great

Read the above and look here. .

Let's just say he won't be back on set again at Elsteee any time soon.

(God how I love this thread).

Read the above and look here.

Let's just say he won't be back onset at Elsteee any time soon.

That link doesn't work

[Does now - Notapotato]

Edited by Notapotato

That link doesn't work

It does now.Thanks for pointing that out.

That link doesn't work

It does now.Thanks for pointing that out.

no it doesn't!!

oops it does....but only in the original post

Guest GOGSY THE BLUE

;):referee: Seems sad that another comic icon has died...i.e Ronnie Barker, it seems all of our comic legends are dropping one by one these days.....Who will be next??? Graham Norton? One can only hope. Well he dies every week of the telly. Barra boom

[shouting removed -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein