Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

Catastrophe Theory.

state of extreme (usually irremediable) ruin and misfortune ...Maybe.

On an episode of "A Very Peculiar Practice" I was watching yesterday, they described Catastrophe Theory as "everything turning inside out", which is what I meant...obviously, that's not what it means at all....so, how are you doing?

On an episode of "A Very Peculiar Practice" I was watching yesterday, they described Catastrophe Theory as "everything turning inside out", which is what I meant...obviously, that's not what it means at all....so, how are you doing?

Just getting along today, I usually don't watch the medical programs on TV. The History channel or old time movies, but only when i'm really bored.

I'm waiting to hear what Pooka thought of Miss Wyatt's appearance in 'Doctors' :unsure:

I thought that it was on tonight. Have I missed it?

Careless Pooka!

I'm waiting to hear what Pooka thought of Miss Wyatt's appearance in 'Doctors' :unsure:

I thought that it was on tonight. Have I missed it?

Careless Pooka!

So much for me no longer posting! Pooka, not sure if it's repeated but she was on this afternoon. To be honest, I was rather shocked by her appearance :P

It seems the years have not been kind to La Wyatt - shame really, as she was quite the cutie "way back when"...not that I fancied her myself....her sometime "de facto" is really more to my liking....

It seems the years have not been kind to La Wyatt - shame really, as she was quite the cutie "way back when"...not that I fancied her myself....her sometime "de facto" is really more to my liking....

The last few times I've seen her its been dark............ and she was screaming so i'm not really the best judge.

The last few times I've seen her its been dark............ and she was screaming so i'm not really the best judge.

Ha ha!.........Pooka, you should be locked up.....but I guess they'd have to catch you first...

I appreciate your pain Pooka, a couple of seasons back Carlisle United marked their final home game with a parade of 'legends' on the pitch at half time.

I remember the muscled diminutive genius of midfield dynamo Les O' Neill. What I was struggling with was the fat, bald local milkman in a v-neck sweater waving back at the crowd.

I appreciate your pain Pooka, a couple of seasons back Carlisle United marked their final home game with a parade of 'legends' on the pitch at half time.

I remember the muscled diminutive genius of midfield dynamo Les O' Neill. What I was struggling with was the fat, bald local milkman in a v-neck sweater waving back at the crowd.

Ahh MPFC. I'm down here in deepest Dorset. I seem to recall a fellow called Jimmy Glass living locally. Indeed my friend was managing a football team with Jimmy in it. When I was at the Barbados test match of 2004 he ran up an £800 mobile bill ringing around sorting out the likes of Jimmy. Now what's the Cumbrian connection................ remind me??

This, as if you didn't know. Incidentally, Glass is a recovering compulsive gambler who's struggled to get any real stability into his life ever since. In the end his goal - saving us from the Conference in 1999 - counted for very little because we struggled on with our hated chairman who left us with crippling financial problems that - in turn - were part of the reason we played Conference football in our centenary season.

Damn good goal mind. Watch the ref get mullhad by an ecstatic fan!

So, has anyone got any new and/or interesting information about Richard O'Sullivan that they would like to share with the group at all???

So, has anyone got any new and/or interesting information about Richard O'Sullivan that they would like to share with the group at all???

Patience, Clarissa. Sometimes you can sit in a tree for weeks without getting a sighting of a loved one.

Patience, Clarissa. Sometimes you can sit in a tree for weeks without getting a sighting of a loved one.

You really crack me up, Pooka! I would indeed be waiting for eternity since I am not even in England, so it seems pointless for me to sit in a tree. Are there even any trees overlooking BH? I suspect not....the weather here is warming up, so I expect that the weather there is getting cool - it would not do for La Wyatt to find a frozen Pooka on her front lawn one morning, having fallen out of the tree during the night...

Yeah, Richard O' Sullivan most certainly has, we've just gotta convince him to share it.

Yeah, Richard O' Sullivan most certainly has, we've just gotta convince him to share it.

Good luck with that, MPFC, cos I'm getting nowhere on that score, not for the lack of trying, you understand....short of busting into BH and draping myself naked over his television set, I'm at a loss to figure out a way to get his attention....and then he'd probably only say, "get out of the way, I can't see the footy" or something like that...

I heard that he was being stalked by a woman who looks like Tammy Faye Bakker.

The only way to get the attention of a thesp in what might usefully be called 'a state of deep resting' would be to offer tempting, well paid, and totally appropriate work. How about a whip round to fund a film, 'Lady C and the Highwayman.'

The only way to get the attention of a thesp in what might usefully be called 'a state of deep resting' would be to offer tempting, well paid, and totally appropriate work. How about a whip round to fund a film, 'Lady C and the Highwayman.'

Given Clarissa's concupiscent inclinations I doubt that any role beside (or under) her Ladyship would be beneficial to the health of our hero. He is in need of an altogether more sedate return to the public eye.

Your comments never fail to get my attention, MPFC....who are you?? I have my suspicions....what an inspired idea! But I doubt whether anyone here would donate one cent to anything which would bring me one inch closer to realising my dream...I'm sure they would rather do a whip round to pay a hitman to "take me out", as in kill me, not date me...I had considered borrowing on my inheritance and heading to that green and pleasant land...I could shelve my book for a while and write a screenplay, I suppose....the idea of my hero and I in a film together, especially one about a highwayman, certainly is very appealing, however from what I have heard, Mr. O'Sullivan would take a lot of persuading, and I'm not sure I'm up for it, at least not without resorting to that age-old ploy of using sex to get what I want. One more thing - did any highwaymen ever live to be 62?? Your thoughts did make me smile, though...

Given Clarissa's concupiscent inclinations I doubt that any role beside (or under) her Ladyship would be beneficial to the health of our hero. He is in need of an altogether more sedate return to the public eye.

Given Dick Turpin's concupiscent inclinations, and perhaps those of Mr. O'Sullivan himself, such an enterprise could only be appropriate (why not let him decide?).....and not being a "ball-breaker", I would be inclined to encourage said hero to be a "cave-man" and "take the lead," if you get my drift....

Just a thought. BH is in Twickenham isn't it? Is it possible that it could be off one of the stadium approach roads bedecked with thousands of drunken and rowdy rugby supporters on international match days? Supposing one such group was to lurch unsuspectingly in to Brinsworth House mistaking it for a pub or their digs. In the mayhem it would be quite easy to get a few pics, even the odd word with Dickie and the gang while passing off the whole incident as harmless rugby and drink-induced bonhomie. Having engaged in this sort of childish behaviour so many times I can vouch for the way people, even the police, tend to treat is as completely harmless.

Just a thought. BH is in Twickenham isn't it? Is it possible that it could be off one of the stadium approach roads bedecked with thousands of drunken and rowdy rugby supporters on international match days? Supposing one such group was to lurch unsuspectingly in to Brinsworth House mistaking it for a pub or their digs. In the mayhem it would be quite easy to get a few pics, even the odd word with Dickie and the gang while passing off the whole incident as harmless rugby and drink-induced bonhomie. Having engaged in this sort of childish behaviour so many times I can vouch for the way people, even the police, tend to treat is as completely harmless.

What a hilarious idea, Geronimo! I say, go for it! I'm so sorry I can't be there to join in! Yep, it's Twickenham - 72 Staines Road, Twickenham....

Lady C, dunno who you suspect me of being. I'm certainly nowt to do with BH or any of its residents.

If yer man is looking for a sedate return to action I think a radio play, where he sits and reads his script, would be ideal.

Maybe a DL'er could whip us up a script.

Lady C, dunno who you suspect me of being. I'm certainly nowt to do with BH or any of its residents.

If yer man is looking for a sedate return to action I think a radio play, where he sits and reads his script, would be ideal.

Maybe a DL'er could whip us up a script.

I wasn't suggesting any such thing, but I still find you intriguing...in a purely platonic way, you understand...

My man? I wish....and it's The Pooka who is suggesting a "sedate" return to "action"- surely a contradiction in terms?

Radio, be buggered! It's Dick Turpin or nothing! Oh, wait, Dick Turpin the real bloke was hanged, so that would have to be out I guess...how about "Intimate Strangers", with RO'S and myself in the lead roles?