Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

Wow.

I have put together a rating system for stalkers based on FF's index for ranters.

Deathlister celebrities or other celebrities out there please feel free to add to or amend this:

1.) Person has a complete disregard for the privacy of the object of his/her desires.

2.) Person has never for even a second contemplated the notion that his or her

attentions may be unwelcome.

3.) Person displays a high opinion of themselves and is eager to share it.

4.) Being the center of the universe is a serious business; person has no sense of humor.

"5.) Person has an entire agenda mapped out for his/her object of desire and will be astounded

when the OOHD fails to follow it.

On a scale of one to three:

1.) Uh-oh.

2.) Time to change your phone numbers

3.) Run for Your Life!

In my opinion neither LCD or the Pooka gets more than an uh-oh rating because they are both far

too self-deprecating and funny.

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Madame. Who is LCD?

Anyway I hope that my avowed interest is seen as little more than a whimsical fancy taken to its extreme for amusement - mainly my own. Clarissa and Am I dead Yet seem to be altogether more serious in their R O'S obsession. But, as MPFC says, Lady C embodies the unpredictability that makes this site and this thread attractive.

This is a site dedicated to death and its prediction. It will inevitably attract the esoteric, the strange and the unconventional and it should welcome them - even if they don't seem able to use paragraphs.

To be honest the only thing that chills me to the marrow on this site is the thought that one of its moderators has a senior position in the Boys' Brigade.

LCD was either a spelling error, (but of course noone on this thread ever makes those, do they, because they were all public school educated and therefore, would never do that ) or, it was a not-so-subtle dig at me - well done!! To all the snipers out there with tiny penises - not everyone is young and was educated at a time when computers were the normal form of communication - thank the gods for that. Some people don't spend all their time sitting in front of said machines trying to prove something, and hiding behind avatars so noone knows who they are - it's easy to be rude that way, isn't it? How many of you would have the nerve to say these things to each other in person? Yes, you have made me a tad angry - congratulations...well done..but that was, no doubt, your intention.

I'm an American and we don't do subtlety or innuendo very well, so I don't even bother to try.

(I apologize for the error. I meant to say LCR.)

Then I said I thought you and The Pooka were funny and self deprecating. The true meaning of

that is I think you and The Pooka are funny and self deprecating.

Anyway, pack your bag, being careful not to include any lotions or gels(you can get those at the

airport), get on the plane , take Brinsworth House by storm and let nature take its course. I only wish

that there was something in my life that I was as passionate about as you are about Dickie.

Meanwhile please continue to post here. There are not that many pedantic or small-minded people

here, but I wouldn't mind watching you sink the few that do surface from time to time.

And, just for the record, I do have a life - I have a son - you guessed it, his name is Richard...I kid you not. Talk later...I may have some inside info coming...stand by.

Attaboy, Clarissa. I have two daughters ......... both called Tessa. My son, Wyatt, would prefer them to have more distinctive names. Thank you for adopting paragraphs - I like to have a gless of wine (Australian, of course) between paras and I was going into DTs waiting for you to take a breather.

Keep posting. It can get dull waiting to see who will get triumphal over whichever centenarian coelecanth is next to pop his clogs.

And the first? It's that bloody Osiris again isn't it. Him with his bloody fertility gets all the ladies while I'm stuck with embalming. He's beating them off with the proverbial shitty stick and I'm elbow-deep in entrails.I ask you.

Cheers, Anubis, my second-fave Egyptian God!!

I think this thread is deserving of attention from the national media. Admin should prepare a press release.

Who would have thought that Dicky O would inspire so many posts? Just to put it in perspective, this is bigger than all of the pinned ideas and near misses threads. It is twice the size of the Pete Doherty thread and three times bigger than the George Best 's. It has received thirty thousand more hits that The Pope's thread and fifty thousand more than Fidel Castro's. This is all for a man who isn't that ill anyway.

Well done to everybody involved.

[Well, it's like this - I am at the other end of the planet as you may, or may not, be aware. Which means that when you are awake and posting, I am asleep and dreaming (of Dick Turpin).

Dreaming of Dick eh? And you call yourself a lady.

G5K, this is the woman who in an earlier post said she refused to die until she had 'bonked' Richard O'Sullivan.

So it looks like she is more than just a post whore...

And the first? It's that bloody Osiris again isn't it. Him with his bloody fertility gets all the ladies while I'm stuck with embalming. He's beating them off with the proverbial shitty stick and I'm elbow-deep in entrails.I ask you.

Cheers, Anubis, my second-fave Egyptian God!!

No, absolutely not Osiris, Anubis, it's HORUS!! I should probably have said that Anubis and Horus together are my fave Egyptian gods, which is more to the point....I would go into more details but I am a little concerned as to how your friends here may react, however I will say that Egypt is the most awesome place I have ever had the privilege of visiting!!

[Well, it's like this - I am at the other end of the planet as you may, or may not, be aware. Which means that when you are awake and posting, I am asleep and dreaming (of Dick Turpin).

G5K, this is the woman who in an earlier post said she refused to die until she had 'bonked' Richard O'Sullivan.

So it looks like she is more than just a post whore...

Good call, Windsor - I wondered if anyone read that....good to see that you're paying attention, however that was a joke, but if you want to take it seriously, perhaps you could encourage Mr. O'Sullivan to slake my desire...more than a post whore - are you suggesting what I think you are? I'm flattered...

I think this thread is deserving of attention from the national media. Admin should prepare a press release.

Who would have thought that Dicky O would inspire so many posts? Just to put it in perspective, this is bigger than all of the pinned ideas and near misses threads. It is twice the size of the Pete Doherty thread and three times bigger than the George Best 's. It has received thirty thousand more hits that The Pope's thread and fifty thousand more than Fidel Castro's. This is all for a man who isn't that ill anyway.

Well done to everybody involved.

Wooooooo whoooooo!!!!!

This Richmond creature had better be a moderator's attempt to wind up Star Crossed.

Wow.

I have put together a rating system for stalkers based on FF's index for ranters.

Deathlister celebrities or other celebrities out there please feel free to add to or amend this:

1.) Person has a complete disregard for the privacy of the object of his/her desires.

2.) Person has never for even a second contemplated the notion that his or her

attentions may be unwelcome.

3.) Person displays a high opinion of themselves and is eager to share it.

4.) Being the center of the universe is a serious business; person has no sense of humor.

"5.) Person has an entire agenda mapped out for his/her object of desire and will be astounded

when the OOHD fails to follow it.

On a scale of one to three:

1.) Uh-oh.

2.) Time to change your phone numbers

3.) Run for Your Life!

In my opinion neither LCD or the Pooka gets more than an uh-oh rating because they are both far

too self-deprecating and funny.

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Madame. Who is LCD?

Anyway I hope that my avowed interest is seen as little more than a whimsical fancy taken to its extreme for amusement - mainly my own. Clarissa and Am I dead Yet seem to be altogether more serious in their R O'S obsession. But, as MPFC says, Lady C embodies the unpredictability that makes this site and this thread attractive.

This is a site dedicated to death and its prediction. It will inevitably attract the esoteric, the strange and the unconventional and it should welcome them - even if they don't seem able to use paragraphs.

To be honest the only thing that chills me to the marrow on this site is the thought that one of its moderators has a senior position in the Boys' Brigade.

LCD was either a spelling error, (but of course noone on this thread ever makes those, do they, because they were all public school educated and therefore, would never do that ) or, it was a not-so-subtle dig at me - well done!! To all the snipers out there with tiny penises - not everyone is young and was educated at a time when computers were the normal form of communication - thank the gods for that. Some people don't spend all their time sitting in front of said machines trying to prove something, and hiding behind avatars so noone knows who they are - it's easy to be rude that way, isn't it? How many of you would have the nerve to say these things to each other in person? Yes, you have made me a tad angry - congratulations...well done..but that was, no doubt, your intention.

I'm an American and we don't do subtlety or innuendo very well, so I don't even bother to try.

(I apologize for the error. I meant to say LCR.)

Then I said I thought you and The Pooka were funny and self deprecating. The true meaning of

that is I think you and The Pooka are funny and self deprecating.

Anyway, pack your bag, being careful not to include any lotions or gels(you can get those at the

airport), get on the plane , take Brinsworth House by storm and let nature take its course. I only wish

that there was something in my life that I was as passionate about as you are about Dickie.

Meanwhile please continue to post here. There are not that many pedantic or small-minded people

here, but I wouldn't mind watching you sink the few that do surface from time to time.

Cheers, Madame!! You have restored my faith and put the smile back on my face! So it was an error - I'm sorry I thought it was a dig - actually I didn't notice it until The Pooka pointed it out...I'm sure all you men don't really have small penises...can't leave town right now or I might be doing what you suggest, minus the lotions and gels (what makes you think I need them?)...are you serious about the passion thing? If you think I am passionate about Richard, you should see how passionate I get about my own Richard ! (my son - Pooka, I wasn't kidding about his name)...and no, that doesn't mean sexually either....you must feel passionate about something, Madame, that's too sad if you don't...thanks for the invite to stay - I appreciate it.

Touche, monsieur...point taken...I'd really like the whole person, though....perhaps I should have called myself "Notorious" and found a pic of Ingrid Bergman in a hat....

I think you have way more problems than that, CA...oh, wait, isn't that an abbreviation for cancer....who here wants to "break into BH and rape Richard O'Sullivan"? Did anyone say that? So, how do you want it, I have a colt 45 that needs a good workout...

Oh boy. A Colt 45. I bow to the Australian John Wayne - while shaking in my shoes, I might add.

Didn't take long to get down to threats. Have you blown all your literary abilities on your fantasies of Mr. O'Sullivan?

I'm still trying to figure out the CA/cancer thing.....

If all you've got is a Colt 45 you're sadly losing from the start. Even broke teenage aspiring drug dealers here won't lower themselves to single action.

Star Crossed, I think I'm going to give in to someone who doesn't understand how to consolidate posts, can't pick up on sarcasm and who can't come up with a response better than waving around obsolete firearms. Release the kittens if you see fit, but I suspect there are more worthy things to sic them on. Personally, I'm going to leave this particular den of treacle and find some intelligence in another thread.

Whoever pinned this can live with it.

Interesting that you think noone has a sense of humour when it seems you are the one with none - listen up....you said at the end of a message FIRE AWAY...I replied I HAVE A COLT 45....it was a joke, one you obviously took as a threat - chucking a hissy fit over that? About the cancer thing, in case you are vaguely interested, in this country, if you are admitted into a hospital suffering from cancer, you are written up on the admissions form as "Name - Jane Doe, Diagnosis - ca lung" for example... CA CarolAnn...do you get it now? BTW, I really like your copout at the end of the above message where you snipe at me by talking to another person....about finding some intelligence elsewhere - good luck with that...

And, just for the record, I do have a life - I have a son - you guessed it, his name is Richard...I kid you not. Talk later...I may have some inside info coming...stand by.

Attaboy, Clarissa. I have two daughters ......... both called Tessa. My son, Wyatt, would prefer them to have more distinctive names. Thank you for adopting paragraphs - I like to have a gless of wine (Australian, of course) between paras and I was going into DTs waiting for you to take a breather.

Keep posting. It can get dull waiting to see who will get triumphal over whichever centenarian coelecanth is next to pop his clogs.

Cheers, Pooka!!

Crikey possums, MPFC is right on one thing, the Dickie O' thread has certainly taken a turn for the surreal. It's like Germaine Greer on mescaline. Perhaps our very own Dame Edna's fantasies could be satisfied if Steve Irwin's executers were to release a set of his togs with the addition, perhaps, of Crocodile Dundee's knife for Dickie to wear in Brinsworth House so that he's armed and ready for the gun toting she devil from Oz.

This Richmond creature had better be a moderator's attempt to wind up Star Crossed.

Perhaps, yes, but I've got no idea whodicca it could be... :rolleyes:

Few other threads would survive the twists and turns enjoyed here. I think the press release idea posted above isn't such a bad suggestion.

All told, this thread is easily the most significant event in Dickie O's career for a decade or more. More significant - probably - than the release of some tired old DVD of a Carry On movie.

Clarissa, just a quick post, compared to normal! I can't be bothered commenting on all the stuff that's been posted already. However, I do agree that this is probably not the place to be posting this sort of stuff, it is a p*ss taking forum after all, I was expecting the backlash :rolleyes: So I reckon we pack up and move elsewhere. I wouldn't advise giving away any insider information here either.

Why not come to http://p197.ezboard.com/bwhirligigtv - probably need to copy/paste. I am thinking of joining up. There is a Richard thread there in the 1950's tv section. Nowhere near as lively as here, but the good thing is you can send private messages. If you post there using your name I will get in contact via the ezboard thingie. I have no problem with people here and love the regular posters in this thread, but like I say, I think this is more a drop-in, take-the piss kind of place and should probably remain so really.

I'll drop in again tomorrow maybe before I leave, so let me know if you want to join up etc....

Speak to you later.

Hello, Am I Dead Yet. I'll make this brief. You are probably right. I might join whirligig - I did know about it already. I have just created a new group on Yahoo - anyone who wants to join, feel free - subscribe at richardosullivan-legend-subscribe@yahoogroups.com - I will remain in this group in case something happens. There are a lot of clever people here who make me smile. I have some info which may be of interest to you. Talk later.

There are a lot of clever people here who make me smile.

At last, at the age of 93, my first good review!

Crikey possums, MPFC is right on one thing, the Dickie O' thread has certainly taken a turn for the surreal. It's like Germaine Greer on mescaline. Perhaps our very own Dame Edna's fantasies could be satisfied if Steve Irwin's executers were to release a set of his togs with the addition, perhaps, of Crocodile Dundee's knife for Dickie to wear in Brinsworth House so that he's armed and ready for the gun toting she devil from Oz.

Thankyou soooo much for rubbing salt into a raw wound - I sure hope that someone will see fit to kick your arse when you are grieving for someone, but I guess you would have to have feelings for that to happen, wouldn't you? Some people are blessed with a rapier wit - I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but you're not one of them.

Let me draw your attention to the last episode of "Spooks" series three - the few moments before Danny was shot dead by a terrorist; his last words were, and I quote: "F**k you, you death-worshipping fascist!" unquote. See you in hell.....but not today.

There are a lot of clever people here who make me smile.

At last, at the age of 93, my first good review!

Funnily enough, MPFC, I did mean you were one of them!

Aye, thanks Lady C, it was a bit presumtious of me to assume that but - hell - when you start life in West Cumbria you'll take what's going.

Incidentally, Germaine Greer on mescaline is a concept too frightening to contemplate and I have a bit of a problem with her all round. More her history of adopting provocative positions and gradually contradicting herself over the years than owt else. I have a hunch that on mescaline she'd babble incoherently and reveal that she's nowt much more than a wrinkly version of Vanessa Feltz using longer words. You're better than that Lady C. You're consistent for starters.

I really, really like this Lady Clarissa Richmond fellow...long may she post in my favourite thread of all time.

Lady, a while back I used to post in here a lot. A helluva lot. For my troubles I got a lot of 'elder' Death Listers jumping on my back and threatening to delete the thread etc. Indeed, as you'll know, having recently read the entire thread, there was something of a civil war a while back when the thread was locked by a mischievous mod who, for very acceptable reasons which I will not go into, forgot to unlock it. Fortunately the situation restored itself to normal.

There are a lot of members who detest this thread, but there are an equal number, if not more, who hold much affection for it.

Keep posting and doing that thing you do!

...You're consistent for starters.
Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are dead.
Aldous Huxley. (Now very consistent)

Aye, thanks Lady C, it was a bit presumtious of me to assume that but - hell - when you start life in West Cumbria you'll take what's going.

Incidentally, Germaine Greer on mescaline is a concept too frightening to contemplate and I have a bit of a problem with her all round. More her history of adopting provocative positions and gradually contradicting herself over the years than owt else. I have a hunch that on mescaline she'd babble incoherently and reveal that she's nowt much more than a wrinkly version of Vanessa Feltz using longer words. You're better than that Lady C. You're consistent for starters.

Cheers, MPFC...I'm always thanking you for something.....re Germaine Greer - the reason she lives in London is because one of us would bloody kill her if she set foot in this country! Women's Lib is one thing but the way she went about it really made her tres unpopular, with everyone! If she had her way, all men would be drowmed at birth...or castrated...or both...she never seemed to grasp the fact that men and women can actually live together in this world, and even get along together....after trying to emasculate the entire male population, she had the bloody nerve to say she wanted to have a baby! Don't know what happened there...

I really, really like this Lady Clarissa Richmond fellow...long may she post in my favourite thread of all time.

Lady, a while back I used to post in here a lot. A helluva lot. For my troubles I got a lot of 'elder' Death Listers jumping on my back and threatening to delete the thread etc. Indeed, as you'll know, having recently read the entire thread, there was something of a civil war a while back when the thread was locked by a mischievous mod who, for very acceptable reasons which I will not go into, forgot to unlock it. Fortunately the situation restored itself to normal.

There are a lot of members who detest this thread, but there are an equal number, if not more, who hold much affection for it.

Keep posting and doing that thing you do!

Hello, BHB...yes, I noticed all of the things you mentioned in the above message...I get the fact that this forum is supposed to be about people on a list who might croak, and all that, but I think that most people would have trouble talking about actual death non-stop...what do you think? I'm happy that this is your fave thread...are you a fair dinkum RO'S fan? Maybe you would care to join my Yahoo group? And, no, I'm not trying to poach people away from here - I do think that this site can be fun, and I've learned a lot from people here, and I do really think that some of the people here are genuinely talented and smart, and could do a lot of good stuff with their talents....like write a new comedy script for Richard....or summat...anyhoo, thanks for being so kind...I will endeavour to post without getting up too many people's noses...oh, wait, I think it's too late for thet...