Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

I
pretty much resemble my avatar, which is why I chose it - as long as you stand about 10 feet away, or maybe that should be 10 years!

I really have alot going on tonight. I mean I was just really curious, just trying to make conversation. Anyway i'm not really interested in you, your to obsessed with Richard O'Sullivan, but I seem to get along with you. I think it's pretty wild that the hour hasn't even hit lunch time yet in your time zone. It's nearly ten 'o clock here and i'm just about getting started with enjoying my night...

Methinks you protesteth too much, young BS! However, do you think I care if you are interesed in me or not? Do you think that's why I joined this forum, to pick up kids? Please, credit me with a little more sense than that! As for how I feel about RO'S, why does it seem to bother you? And "obsession" would never even begin to describe what he means to me - obsession is an entirely different kettle of fish. How gracious of you to concede that you "seem to get along with me"! Do you remember how angry some people got when you started a thread for me? And much fun was had by all. So why do you pick on RO'S anyway, what did he do to you? Does it annoy you that he isn't dead? And, BTW, time-wise, Australia is ahead of the States, not behind, so while you are "enjoying your night", so to speak, with all the many things you have on and all, it's Thursday afternoon here! And honey, don't drink and drive will you?

Methinks you protesteth too much, young BS! However, do you think I care if you are interesed in me or not? Do you think that's why I joined this forum, to pick up kids?

You may call me young, but i'm no 'kid', i'm the handsome gentleman who created a thread for you, at a time when you spoke, everybody looked the other way. So respect that and think it right.

Please, credit me with a little more sense than that! As for how I feel about RO'S, why does it seem to bother you? And "obsession" would never even begin to describe what he means to me - obsession is an entirely different kettle of fish. How gracious of you to concede that you "seem to get along with me"! Do you remember how angry some people got when you started a thread for me?

It doesn't really bother me, but I would just never want to get in the way. I spoke out of turn using the word obsession, it's a certain kind of relationship but one I just don't understand. 'Lady Clarissa Richmond' - You should meet Richard O'Sullivan one day.

And much fun was had by all. So why do you pick on RO'S anyway, what did he do to you? Does it annoy you that he isn't dead? And, BTW, time-wise, Australia is ahead of the States, not behind, so while you are "enjoying your night", so to speak, with all the many things you have on and all, it's Thursday afternoon here! And honey, don't drink and drive will you?

I don't have anything against Richard O'Sullivan. Besides the fact that you are so protective of him. 'And by the way i'm not driving' 'I'm in the safety of my own home'

Methinks you protesteth too much, young BS! However, do you think I care if you are interesed in me or not? Do you think that's why I joined this forum, to pick up kids?

You may call me young, but i'm no 'kid', i'm the handsome gentleman who created a thread for you, at a time when you spoke, everybody looked the other way. So respect that and think it right.

Please, credit me with a little more sense than that! As for how I feel about RO'S, why does it seem to bother you? And "obsession" would never even begin to describe what he means to me - obsession is an entirely different kettle of fish. How gracious of you to concede that you "seem to get along with me"! Do you remember how angry some people got when you started a thread for me?

It doesn't really bother me, but I would just never want to get in the way. I spoke out of turn using the word obsession, it's a certain kind of relationship but one I just don't understand. 'Lady Clarissa Richmond' - You should meet Richard O'Sullivan one day.

And much fun was had by all. So why do you pick on RO'S anyway, what did he do to you? Does it annoy you that he isn't dead? And, BTW, time-wise, Australia is ahead of the States, not behind, so while you are "enjoying your night", so to speak, with all the many things you have on and all, it's Thursday afternoon here! And honey, don't drink and drive will you?

I don't have anything against Richard O'Sullivan. Besides the fact that you are so protective of him. 'And by the way i'm not driving' 'I'm in the safety of my own home'

I'm sure you look just like Antonio Sabato junior, and that you are a real gentleman, and I was flattered that you started the thread in my name - you know I was. And never fear, noone could come between RO'S and I, and I do hope I will meet him one day, preferably before he is eating dirt! And someone has to look out for him, so why not me? I'm very glad you are at home, if you are having a few drinks that is, not that I would ever presume to (God forbid!) tell anyone what they should do! Just me "looking out" for my friends.

I'm sure you look just like Antonio Sabato junior

My style is different then his, I don't think he is original. But i'm usually handsom. Most of the time.

And someone has to look out for him, so why not me?

If you feel that is your mission. That it is your job. I respect that.

Just me "looking out" for my friends.

Right back at you.

I'm sure you look just like Antonio Sabato junior

My style is different then his, I don't think he is original. But i'm usually handsom. Most of the time.

And someone has to look out for him, so why not me?

If you feel that is your mission. That it is your job. I respect that.

Just me "looking out" for my friends.

Right back at you.

Cheers, BS!

I used to think this thread was painful enough reading when it was actually about Dickie O, but I've just realised I was wrong.

The mutual back slapping going on here is pretty pathetic; I know I don't have to read posts or threads that don't interest me but christ on a bike....

I generally reserve my dark side for ranters, but BS; please can you try and at the very least make some sort of sense? I can follow BB's most drunken posts more easily than your most lucid ones, they are generally contradictory both between one post and the next, and also within the same post which is no mean feat.

I think I mentioned it before but there is a 'PM' option for sending private messages, which is all this thread is filling up with. If there was even a tiny bit of interest within the posts to which I refer for other members then fine, but there isn't. Not even close.

Takes something special to get me annoyed about posting not being relevant. :lol: Although I think it's the dullness that offends me more, a very distinct whiff of beige about this thread...

Let's close it - Dicky's not going to drop anytime soon...

That said, it was precisely this thread that got me involved in Deathlist

in the first place - I was idly watching the Man About The House movie,

when I decided to find out how Dicky was doing on the net, Googled and

found this very thread top of the list! The rest is history.......

Let's not.

Damn straight he's not going to shuffle off this mortal coil just yet.

That having been said, I don't think he is "computer literate" so you might have had some trouble finding out how he was doing on the net, double entendre intended!

What I meant was was what Richard O'Sullivan was doing career-wise, using

the World Wide Web as a tool in finding out such information.

This (and most other) threads are ostensibly dedicated to the possibility/probability/inevitability

of a well-known person dying.

This particular thread has morphed into something rather different than what was intended.... :lol:

What I meant was was what Richard O'Sullivan was doing career-wise, using

the World Wide Web as a tool in finding out such information.

This (and most other) threads are ostensibly dedicated to the possibility/probability/inevitability

of a well-known person dying.

This particular thread has morphed into something rather different than what was intended.... <_<

Does everyone check their sense of humour at the door before joining DL? I know exactly what you meant, hence my words "double entendre intended"!

I think you'll find the humour here rather gallows..... :lol:

I think you'll find the humour here rather gallows..... :dead:

Woooo hoooo! Someone made me smile today!!!! very good, TMIB, very good indeed!

Does everyone check their sense of humour at the door before joining DL? I know exactly what you meant, hence my words "double entendre intended"!

c'mon LCR, if you venture beyond the confines of the Dickie O thread you'll find the vast majority of regular members on the site have a great sense of humour. But it's a two way street - we like to be entertained as well. I'll pledge no more deleting of posts (unless it's Nazis, I reserve the right to delete posts by Nazis) and will just suggest that hopping from thread to thread gives one loads more interesting topics to discuss than just sticking to one about a poor guy who has done absolutely nothing newsworthy in the past 5 years, best as I can tell.

I generally reserve my dark side for ranters,

But not in this case.

but BS; please can you try and at the very least make some sort of sense?

So you don't understand...

I can follow BB's most drunken posts more easily than your most lucid ones,

I think that is your problem.

they are generally contradictory both between one post and the next, and also within the same post which is no mean feat.

That would mean you can't tell what is going where, but that is obvious because your sitting in the dark side. Next time I will light you a match.

Banshees is so isolated from all the rest of the members that he has been forced to look to LCR for attention. They make a good couple. Banshees likes asking people lots of personal questions, and LCR (being the attention craving freak that she is) will be all too happy to continue answering them.

Just do us all a favour and save your exchange you praise through personal message, you couple of c**t bags.

Banshees is so isolated from all the rest of the members that he has been forced to look to LCR for attention. They make a good couple. Banshees likes asking people lots of personal questions, and LCR (being the attention craving freak that she is) will be all too happy to continue answering them.

Just do us all a favour and save your exchange you praise through personal message, you couple of c**t bags.

I'm not isolated from all the members, you are just living in your imagination, and stop saying Lady Clarissa Richmond and I make a good couple. I mean seriously, you need anger management, counseling a few times a week, you need to sit in a chair and tell somebody the story of your life. After all this time, you hide your feelings and your real opinions, sit down with a phyciastrist and start your life over. You are always angry aren't you Windsor? You have told me that yourself. Your angry and broken, and if you don't do something about it soon nobody will be able to save you. Maybe it is allready to late. Your dead and you don't even know it.

I'm not isolated from all the members, you are just living in your imagination, and stop saying Lady Clarissa Richmond and I make a good couple. I mean seriously, you need anger management, counseling a few times a week, you need to sit in a chair and tell somebody the story of your life. After all this time, you hide your feelings and your real opinions, sit down with a phyciastrist and start your life over. You are always angry aren't you Windsor? You have told me that yourself. Your angry and broken, and if you don't do something about it soon nobody will be able to save you. Maybe it is allready to late. Your dead and you don't even know it.

can we talk about death and not be called total feck wits......i love it :huh:

Hows it going Hoggie. Welcome to Deathlist.

Unfortunately for the long suffering members of deathlist, I'm not dead yet. I'm quite sure of that due to the usual breathing nonsense accompanied by a pulse.

Banshees, I don't care if you are dying. Send those PMs to someone who might (if you can find anyone).

Hows it going Hoggie. Welcome to Deathlist.

was looking at the Paul Hunter rantings earlyr today. deaths death,its going to happen wether you want it or not.some are just unlucky.it happens.deal with it,dont moan about it.

thats how i look at death :skull:

Unfortunately for the long suffering members of deathlist, I'm not dead yet. I'm quite sure of that due to the usual breathing nonsense accompanied by a pulse.

Banshees, I don't care if you are dying. Send those PMs to someone who might (if you can find anyone).

Life isn't real. Nothing matters. Richard O'Sullivan might even consider himself a suicidal reading that.

Why not just make everything what you want it to be. Regardless of the rules or the laws or the people telling you right from wrong, you just tell them how it is, life is to short. And if it's only a dream nothing really matters. Just live for what you love in life.

Life isn't real. Nothing matters. Richard O'Sullivan might even consider himself a suicidal reading that.

Why not just make everything what you want it to be. Regardless of the rules or the laws or the people telling you right from wrong, you just tell them how it is, life is to short. And if it's only a dream nothing really matters. Just live for what you love in life.

banshee, sounds like you need help mate.and thats just me,a new member reading whats posted here.

one day i'l fill my profile with whats happend in my life and bore you shitless.but then you would see life goes on you cant stop it and it wont stop for you or any one else.so laugh get over it and get on. or hang yourself.your only missed when your dead :huh:

I generally reserve my dark side for ranters,

But not in this case.

Which is why I said the above, followed directly by the line you quoted below; can you not even quote in context?

but BS; please can you try and at the very least make some sort of sense?

So you don't understand...

FFS, OF COURSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND, HENCE THE ABOVE LINE OF MY POST YOU'VE QUOTED

I can follow BB's most drunken posts more easily than your most lucid ones,

I think that is your problem.

I happen to think that if people on this site can't understand one of my posts for example, it's either because it actually doesn't make sense or I've made too obscure a reference to something. You do seem to assume that when people don't understand you it's because your brain is operating at a higher level than everyone else rather than considering the possibility that you've posted a load of random toss that's been cunningly grouped together to make it look like complete sentences. I'll post a link to your fabulously (to me, anyway) higher-level joke and your attempts to make it look like we were all just too base to understand it, if you persist. In fact, f*ck it, here it is.

they are generally contradictory both between one post and the next, and also within the same post which is no mean feat.

That would mean you can't tell what is going where, but that is obvious because your sitting in the dark side. Next time I will light you a match.

Clever; dark side, match, I get it! Thanks for interpreting for me what I meant though, there I was thinking that what I meant was exactly what you've quoted me saying above.

Well that's me told I suppose...

If only I knew what.

Perhaps I'll leave the Dicky O thread alone in future, or maybe a kindly mod/admin could prevent me from posting any further in this thread? :huh:

Me too. MiB. I googled Tessa wyatt and have ended up in this up-turned jam jar for a year now. Frankly I have lost interest in Tessa now. The reasons for this I will not discuss just yet. Needless to say, I am up to something.

c'mon LCR, if you venture beyond the confines of the Dickie O thread you'll find the vast majority of regular members on the site have a great sense of humour. But it's a two way street - we like to be entertained as well. I'll pledge no more deleting of posts (unless it's Nazis, I reserve the right to delete posts by Nazis) and will just suggest that hopping from thread to thread gives one loads more interesting topics to discuss than just sticking to one about a poor guy who has done absolutely nothing newsworthy in the past 5 years, best as I can tell.

I must confess that the Clarissa / Banshee's dialogue was becoming a little tedious - but it takes no time to scroll through it - and they are each usually good value. Put it down to unrequited love.

The Banshee's v Windsor brawl is beginning to heat up. Tactics will be interesting in future. Banshee's sub-Sigmund analysis needs pepping up if he is to resist Windsor's Troglodyte abuse.

C'mon lads - swap roles for a few posts - make it interesting.