maryportfuncity

Missing In Action

Anyone spotted Sir Peter Lampl wandering aimlessly in their street over the last day or so?

Well, I just thought I'd ask, like.

Hmmm... self-made millionaire who worked in finance. Surely no life could be less stressful in the current benign climate?

• Like 1

Anyone spotted Sir Peter Lampl wandering aimlessly in their street over the last day or so?

Well, I just thought I'd ask, like.

Hmmm... self-made millionaire who worked in finance. Surely no life could be less stressful in the current benign climate?

Found

Aol reporting today that Osama Bin Laden's mates in Africa are holding an assortment of tourists and two Canadian diplomats.

Alleged conman and cricket impresario Allen Stanford appears to have done a runner.

And what with being linked to a Mexican drugs cartel as its main line of money laundering route, I don't think he will be seen in public any time soon.

No need to presume in the case of Christopher Hilton. Even by the standards of a stiff, his frozen remains would be - well - stiff.

No need to presume in the case of Christopher Hilton. Even by the standards of a stiff, his frozen remains would be - well - stiff.

By any standards, his photo was clear proof that, in life, he was a bit of a fat f**k.

At least, in death, he will be considerably leaner.

Every cloud and all that.

I'm gonna live to regret this but:

As BS suffers posters block ahead of post 5000 Banshees Creamed who's been lurking since 2005 runs up a few posts in a day. So, he isn't missing in action then, is he?

I'm gonna live to regret this but:

As BS suffers posters block ahead of post 5000 Banshees Creamed who's been lurking since 2005 runs up a few posts in a day. So, he isn't missing in action then, is he?

Perhaps he'll stay at 4999 indefintely, worried he'll lose that Dwarf Tosser status.

Banshees Creamed is - apparently - a middle aged woman, born on April 1st.

Perhaps he'll stay at 4999 indefintely, worried he'll lose that Dwarf Tosser status.

Well, I might have been at risk of eventually making somebody's day.

Something of a baby elephant in the DL living room but it's probably time we marked the missing chef with a post. Mebbe a few of our correspondents in the north east know more than the papers and Crimewatch are letting on.

Either way, the next thing she's serving up is a liberal helping of toast, or am I wrong?

Cracking story in The Sun today, bloke topped himself 29 years ago, and they've just found his body up a tree.

Brazillian football player Adriano had gone missing for a few days, but it turns out he preferred to spend time in a Rio shanty town rather than return to his club and face the Special One.

Slumdog Milan-aire

Brazillian football player Adriano had gone missing for a few days, but it turns out he preferred to spend time in a Rio shanty town rather than return to his club and face the Special One.

Slumdog Milan-aire

Reeks of that Wigan player Zaki IMO.

With Adriano..he's earn't his money and so called status and to be honest I don't think he cares about a career anymore.

Cracking story in The Sun today, bloke topped himself 29 years ago, and they've just found his body up a tree.

I love the reader comments!

Posted by: brunetebabe

Thats madnesss. thats a long time for a dead body to be up there. wasnt there a very unpleasent smell coming down though, you would of thought there would be wouldnt you.

;):P

Posted by: Dolphinius

Dem bones, dem bones, dem high bones....

:sicktherm::blink:

The 'bits and pieces' body continues to turn up. Now it's his torso. The one thing missing in action, is the name of this poor sod.

So that'll be Jeffrey 'Jigsaw' Howe........a fairly large dead elephant in the DL front room.

It's a good job he wasn't really famous, can you imagine how many blue plaques we'd have needed?

Oceanic flight 815 Air France plane gone missing somewhere between here and there and a wee bit further south than the Bermuda Triangle. No word as yet as to how many polar bears, hostiles or others were on board. News that all passengers are in fact related will be played out over the next 6 series of updates.

Oceanic flight 815 Air France plane gone missing somewhere between here and there and a wee bit further south than the Bermuda Triangle. No word as yet as to how many polar bears, hostiles or others were on board. News that all passengers are in fact related will be played out over the next 6 series of updates.

Apparently there was a big flash which caused the plane to disappear. What the experts haven't yet realised was the aircraft got time skipped back to 1977. That's ok, Rousseau's crew should be able to look after them, and conveniently they all speak French.

Jane Andrews, grip on reality always a little suspect. One suicide attempt in jail and now AWOL, however this ends, it won't be quiet.
  • Like 1