Monoclinic

Wishful Thinking Death List

ATTENTION: Not for the faint of heart or those about to eat.

Paul Daniels reveals that he's found over 300 women with no taste in men

Why him? Why not fall for a certain sexy weatherman. Bet they were all blonde.

That article is bullshit for the following reasons:

1) It is in the Sun

2) It isn't true

3) see 1) and 2)

Personally, I would throttle X Factor's horrible Katie!

(Not seriously, of course!)

Edited by Lady Grendel
Merged with existing thread

I would eagerly help a meat-clad Lady Gaga dive into an aquarium filled with hungry piranhas.

(Seriously)

I would eagerly help a meat-clad Lady Gaga dive into an aquarium filled with hungry piranhas.

(Seriously)

That gives me an idea of what to do to the nauseating Cliff Richard !!!! :lol:

(Seriously)

That gives me an idea of what to do to the nauseating Cliff Richard !!!! :lol:

lady-gaga-meat-outfit.jpg

They may even wear the same dress size, although this one is probably pretty smelly by now.

I know hating Michael Cera is kinda played out, but seriously, Michael Cera.

Oprah Winfrey and the dafties in her audience. :lol:

And Tom Cruise and his missus.

I have toothache and could add to this list indefinitely.

Not really a wisher, but Kenya's deputy president, William Ruto should slide into a swamp somewhere. For saying this. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3066994/No-room-gays-Kenya-says-deputy-president.html

So why on the same day is it reported that the US giving $45 million to Kenya to help with their refugee crisis? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3066989/Kerry-honors-victims-Kenya-talks-focus-al-Shabaab.html

Here is my wish list in no particular order:

1)Ian Brady

2)Peter Sutcliffe

3)Rolf Harris

4)Chris Denning

5)Gary Glitter

6)Robert Mugabe

7)Abu Hamza

8)Jihadi John

9)Shirley Phelps-Roper

10)Charles Manson

11)Robert Mugabe

12)Ayman al-Zawahri

13)Max Clifford

14)Ian Huntley

15)Stuart Hall

16)Levi Bellfield

17)Anjem Choudary

18)Ian Watkins

19)Josef Fritzel

20)Phil Spector

21)OJ Simpson

22)Oscar Pistorius

23)Bernie Madoff

24)Bashar Al Assad

25)Anders Brevik

Oh shit I never knew THIS list existed!!!

Ryan Secrest tops my list. If you're going to have a revenge list you can't worry about getting any hits, just making a point.

SC

• Like 1

She is probably on somebodys list already, I can't be bothered reading through the lists. Katie 'horsie puss' Hopkins would be on my list at #1

There are more and more people on TV that I just cannot watch, have to change channel to avoid. I’m becoming an even grumpier old man, but…

Clare Balding, Colin Murray, Naga Munchetty, Rylan whatsisname, Matt Chapman to name but 5. Anyone else feel like venting?

I don’t wish death upon them, I just don’t want to see or hear them. Sorry for thread resurrection.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

There are more and more people on TV that I just cannot watch, have to change channel to avoid. I’m becoming an even grumpier old man, but…

Clare Balding, Colin Murray, Naga Munchetty, Rylan whatsisname, Matt Chapman to name but 5. Anyone else feel like venting?

I don’t wish death upon them, I just don’t want to see or hear them. Sorry for thread resurrection.

Hundreds. I'm just going to have my tea/dinner/supper (depending on your preference and decade of choice) then I'll be back.

16 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Do you mean Mark?

I don't have a list as such, and its more hearing than seeing, but most of the football commentators/co-commentators for live matches. Savage and McManamanamanaman are worst, they talk unremitting bollocks and don't know when to shut-up.

11 minutes ago, time said:

Do you mean Mark?

I don't have a list as such, and its more hearing than seeing, but most of the football commentators/co-commentators for live matches. Savage and McManamanamanaman are worst, they talk unremitting bollocks and don't know when to shut-up.

Mark ‘chappers’ (ugh) Chapman is pretty hideous with his Chiles’s Everyman chumminess, but I can just about tolerate him. Matt Chapman is the ITV racing twat. All uk football commentators and pundits are abysmal. Clinton Peckham gangsta Morrison is another unwatchable for me.

And Carlton Kirby, Eurosport cycling commentator.

Edited by harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy
Anger

I'll go mental another time.

Not grumpy enough to vent ha!

1 hour ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Mark ‘chappers’ (ugh) Chapman is pretty hideous with his Chiles’s Everyman chumminess, but I can just about tolerate him. Matt Chapman is the ITV racing twat. All uk football commentators and pundits are abysmal. Clinton Peckham gangsta Morrison is another unwatchable for me.

Ah, I'm not familiar with the racing bods these days (Brough Scott, John Oaksey & Peter O'Sullevan last time I watched regularly).

I don't watch a lot of broadcast TV these days, but one person guaranteed to send me searching for the remote is Paddy McGuinness. It's like someone said there's not enough regional accents on TV, send for McGuinness. He was everywhere.

6 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Harry Mac I am rather pleased that you bumped this thread. However, to do so in such a wishy-washy manner is disconcerting.  Go ahead Harry, wish them dead — It’s the point of this thread.

• Like 1