Why do you Brits get to keep all this beauty to yourself. The rest of the world needs to share in her radiance.

amy_teefs.jpg

If you sent her to Burma, the sun would come out and all the sick people would instantly get well and start singing.

I know this is not the picture association thread, but her chompers remind me of Billy Bob Teeth like these li'l beauties...

billybob_th.jpg

No charges over crack-smoking video.

Just a thought, like. If she pegs out, it'd be a real blast to grind up what's left of her and blow it in a mammoth crack-pipe session for all her mates.

Well, I hope she doesn't get arrested. I have tickets for Glastonbury and am planning on seeing both Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty.

I would like to understand, though, why people "hate" her so much... is it because she takes drugs? Is it because since she stopped the spliffin' she lost a lot of weight? Is it because such a heavy drug user is *gasp* a woman?

I guess people like Keith Richards had the benefit of a much less invasive media presence... I don't see people writing "I hate Keith Richards and I wish he would die!" like they do when writing about Amy... I personally blame the media for shoving her down our throats every day... but I also think she is very talented AND I prefer the way she looks post tattoos and behive, thank you very much!

There, I said it.

Well, I hope she doesn't get arrested. I have tickets for Glastonbury and am planning on seeing both Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty.

I would like to understand, though, why people "hate" her so much... is it because she takes drugs? Is it because since she stopped the spliffin' she lost a lot of weight? Is it because such a heavy drug user is *gasp* a woman?

I guess people like Keith Richards had the benefit of a much less invasive media presence... I don't see people writing "I hate Keith Richards and I wish he would die!" like they do when writing about Amy... I personally blame the media for shoving her down our throats every day... but I also think she is very talented AND I prefer the way she looks post tattoos and behive, thank you very much!

There, I said it.

I hate Pete Doherty too so its not sexist. I dislike people who were granted the gift of being talented and piss it away. And if you prefer the way she looks now, you will love the way she looks when she eventually ODs.

People 'hate' her because the press constantly (daily, hourly) chose to print stories about how she was out and about on the lash as if this was a dreadful thing for a young, successful talented woman to do. I could easily see how this constant hounding would lead someone to go a little off the deep end.

I personally hope she doesn't spunk her undoubted talent up a wall, but I would never be so hypocritical as to chastise her for taking drugs.

People 'hate' her because the press constantly (daily, hourly) chose to print stories about how she was out and about on the lash as if this was a dreadful thing for a young, successful talented woman to do. I could easily see how this constant hounding would lead someone to go a little off the deep end.

I personally hope she doesn't spunk her undoubted talent up a wall, but I would never be so hypocritical as to chastise her for taking drugs.

I have no problems with Winehouse, her voice and style is different from the regular crap that has come out over the past 5 years.

If I had a problem with an artist taking drugs and going on to record an album or playing a concert then I'd have to get rid of a vast majority of my records at home.

It's more of her "poor lil' me" attitude that she constantly flaunts in public and a lot of her fans tend to be pretty obnoxious. At least the ones here are, but then again they're a pretty fickle lot. 5 that I know of were big fans of Tori Amos at the height of her career and now don't even bother to buy her latest album. The fans that I know are of the mindset of "I'm a strong independant woman, but so long as I can earn brownie points by finding fun things for my kids to do, cook dinner and then go shoe shopping in time for the premier of Sex & The City"

Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty have posted a video on You Tube.

Winemouse

Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty have posted a video on You Tube.

Winemouse

Seems like she's replaced one twat in a hat for another. O Lord, please let these two OD together and grant Sir Bobby Robson and Sir Clive Dunn a few more years.

From a celebrity blog:

"Prepare to fall in love with Amy Winehouse all over again, as a German newspaper is reporting today that she has now begun to wear a diaper whenever she leaves the house. It’s a hot image, yes? Just the idea of Amy Winehouse, drunk and high and slurring her already indecipherable accent. "Oh bugger, I've gone an' soiled my knickers I have." Oh baby. I can’t be the only one who is totally turned on right now."

Pictures here: http://wwtdd.com/

This is Amy Winehouse when she was actually appealing. A very classy broad she was.

People change. And sometimes, even in my own life, I would just rather not know.

Winehouse words on English paper

English students at Cambridge University have been asked to analyse lyrics by singer Amy Winehouse in a final-year exam.

They were told to compare Winehouse's Love is a Losing Game to songs by Bob Dylan, Billie Holiday and 16th century explorer Sir Walter Raleigh.

Cue laughter

Sun newspaper ran a few pictures today including blood stains on her shoes and a close up of her complexion looking desperately bad under heavy make up.

She's fixin' up and fixin' to die at this rate. I still reckon any death outside her house counts for a bonus point on Poolofdeath simply because her 'job' these days seems to involve parading her decline for the paps to snap, or summat.

Winehouse at the courthouse this time supporting Blake rather than defending her own actions

Winehouse at the courthouse this time supporting Blake rather than defending her own actions

There was another picture in The Sun showing just how bad her skin looks, she is in a VERY BAD way. I'd say she looks like sh*t, but I've seen sh*t with a better skin than she's got.

I guess a lot of people in life need a transformation in some form or another but the biggest question in life is 'How?' There are answers, but it's a matter of if you can bop the bang or not. Now getting hypothetical somebody might say 'There is the hall way" ... nobody pulls the carpet beneath you and if you can make it through the hallway and out that door the life you know will change dramatically. The results will stand forever. But it's the fear of walking that walk. You gotta see the big picture, understand the big picture and then draw yourself a conclusion.

You gotta see the big picture, understand the big picture and then draw yourself a conclusion.

Are you by any chance hawking 100inch plasma/LCD screens, coz it's a pretty good strapline?

BFC pleads guilty to GBH. If he's jailed Amy'll get all sad and take drugs and continue to spiral down to the very depths of hell, but if he's released she'll be so happy they'll celebrate by taking drugs and continue to spiral down to the very depths of hell.

As you said that I thought of the song "

" ... going down ... going down now. It was written by Kansas Joe McCoy.

And no I'm not a plasma screen TV, Terminator.

I've never been that clear.

Guest jonno92

i don't no about u, but i'd use amy's shite 4 toothpaste. she's lush. all you lot slaggin her off prob just need a good shag an a bag of green. or brown lol. or coke. or woteva.

nice site, tho. big up!

She was 'doing admin' when she fainted. Mebbe it was the size of the bill from her dealer that made her come over with a touch of the vapours, or summat.

Somehow, I don't see her as the delicate fainting type...

Mr Doherty entered the room , his britches partly undone and brandishing a freshly loaded syringe.

"Believe me, my dear Amy, that your modesty, far from doing you any disservice, rather adds to your other perfections. you would have been less amiable in my eyes had there not been this little unwillingness; but allow me to assure you, that I have your respected mothers permission for this address"

Amy swooned fair away, not for the presumptuousness of Mr Dohertys' advance, but because she had fair overdone the brown

Jane Austen

Smack and Smackability

Somehow, I don't see her as the delicate fainting type...

Mr Doherty entered the room , his britches partly undone and brandishing a freshly loaded syringe.

"Believe me, my dear Amy, that your modesty, far from doing you any disservice, rather adds to your other perfections. you would have been less amiable in my eyes had there not been this little unwillingness; but allow me to assure you, that I have your respected mothers permission for this address"

Amy swooned fair away, not for the presumptuousness of Mr Dohertys' advance, but because she had fair overdone the brown

Jane Austen

Smack and Smackability

Marvellous work, sir. I am greatly looking forward to the publication of its follow-up, Abrasion.