Apparently the fairy tale is over for Amy and Blake:

Love is a Losing Game

which arguably increases her chances of dying in 2009 by a few percentage points.

Drug-tortured star Amy dramatically confessed: “It’s over. There’s no way back for us now. It was never going to last. We were only together for SEX.

That's enough to make anyone cringe

Apparently the fairy tale is over for Amy and Blake:

Love is a Losing Game

which arguably increases her chances of dying in 2009 by a few percentage points.

Drug-tortured star Amy dramatically confessed: "It's over. There's no way back for us now. It was never going to last. We were only together for SEX.

That's enough to make anyone cringe

I think I just threw up a little in my throat visualizing this. Ugh!

Back in hospital...

Bad reaction to perscription drugs,........seemingly???

More likely a bad reaction to the non perscribed chemicals in her carcass!!!

Key information in there; she's working on getting healthier. His failed drugs test suggests he'll be out in 2010. His day to day involvement in her life is good news for us. So, she may well survive 2009. Once he's out and smoking her crack.....who knows.

Poor Amy held hostage by her own fame. I'd be surprised if she were the only 25 year old Brit living the high life in the Carribean this week.

"She walks around in the same grimy bikini bottoms each day with her boobs on show, gets drunk, gropes waiters and is rude to male staff. She's hardly the most popular guest."

Rock and mother-loving roll baby.

Blake Fielder-Civil wants a divorce

Normally, Mitch (Amy's dad) gate-crashes the bandwagon to snaffle a few bob from the gutter press. He's suspiciously quiet....

Normally, Mitch (Amy's dad) gate-crashes the bandwagon to snaffle a few bob from the gutter press. He's suspiciously quiet....

I read that after her posh boyfriend left the resort, Amy got a bit upset so old Mitch has flew over there. The reports are conflicting though as some say she is over this posh lad and still loves rat boy Blake, then I read that she is looking into having his name removed off her breast, who knows. I suppose we would all have to be on the white stuff to know what is going on in her head, perhaps when she removed the beehive it removed part of her brain which handles relationships.

The reports are conflicting though as some say she is over this posh lad and still loves rat boy Blake, then I read that she is looking into having his name removed off her breast

I wonder how much of Blake's name is visible on that shrivelled canvas?

The reports are conflicting though as some say she is over this posh lad and still loves rat boy Blake, then I read that she is looking into having his name removed off her breast

I wonder how much of Blake's name is visible on that shrivelled canvas?

I wonder how much of my breakfast I've just regurgitated.

Amy Winehouse is in hospital again.

Sources described the 'Rehab' soulstress as in a "terrible state, a shaking mess" when she was taken to a facility on the Caribbean isle where she's been staying since December.

A spokesman for Winehouse has not revealed what caused her to collapse, but noted that the singer had recently run out of medication she'd been using to battle her crack and heroin demons.

That probably won't help his case if he's looking for any cash as part of a divorce settlement. What a couple of complete and utter tools, too bad they didn't work out, they're made for each other. And a stroke of genius from the reportedly pregnant woman. Lucky kid has some awesome genes coming his/her way.

It's amazing how much media attention are paid to her thicko parents.....perhaps if they were proper parents, the wizzened, scawny piece of trash would not have just survived to proto-adulthood, but could have made a comfortable life for herself.

Amy is from the "I is got rights" generation. Her wish-fulfillment is to die a sad alcoholic's death. She "is an adult - and got her rights".

God speed your death. Right now, you're a persistent irritant. :evil2:

I bet she's made herself infertile with all the damage she's done to her body.

I must admit, that's not exactly the first thing that sprang to my mind. Although to be fair, I haven't yet wondered if Pete Doherty's shooting blanks either.

I bet she's made herself infertile with all the damage she's done to her body.

I must admit, that's not exactly the first thing that sprang to my mind. Although to be fair, I haven't yet wondered if Pete Doherty's shooting blanks either.

He's got a kid, poor little bastard.

Cut and Paste from ContactMusic.com:- (explains why she has been "out of the news" for the last 4 days!)

AMY WINEHOUSE ON ROAD TO RECOVERY

Amy Winehouse's mother Janis believes the troubled star is looking healthier than she has done in years and believes she is close to getting her daughter back. Janis Winehouse thinks the troubled star is on the road to recovery following her eight-month break in St. Lucia, and is looking healthier than she has done in years.

She said: "A year ago, everyone was saying, 'Will she get through this, will she even survive?' And look at her now. We've got the old Amy back. I always knew she'd come through it. And I know she doesn't want to go back to the drugs.

"I've spent some time with her since she got back. She's put on a bit of weight and looks better than she has in a long time. She was busy cooking, so that's a good sign that she's actually eating. I think she's pleased to be home and I know she's happier now."

Although Janis believes the 'Rehab' singer is winning her battle against drugs, she accepts alcohol is still an issue. She added to Britain's Closer magazine: "St. Lucia was good in many ways because there were no hard drugs around, but she was bored, so she drank. She didn't have many friends around her. But she's sorting herself out and I'm sure she'll stop drinking when she's ready."

21 July 2009 12:30:05

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20090722/ten-wi...al-c60bd6d.html

Now you too could smell like Winehouse! The question is...why would anybody want to?

It's a well known fact that famous people smell better than the rest of us.

I launched my own perfume in the car the other day. You would not believe the abuse I got.