Lady Die

The Deathlist Christmas Special!

33 minutes ago, One shot Paddy said:

So, no more Santa in our house, had to tell OSP Jr yesterday, floods of tears that we had been lying to him all his life :unsure:. Thankfully a lot better today even after he realised the same went for the elf, Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy.

Thank fuck I don't have to do the elf anymore!

cf6.jpeg.3c9a53736224164d503008c443cb9f6f.jpeg

1 hour ago, One shot Paddy said:

So, no more Santa in our house, had to tell OSP Jr yesterday, floods of tears that we had been lying to him all his life :unsure:. Thankfully a lot better today even after he realised the same went for the elf, Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy.

Thank fuck I don't have to do the elf anymore!

jeez, never heard of spoiler tags???

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, time said:

jeez, never heard of spoiler tags???

My neighbour ruined Santa for me when I was 7. She waited until the afternoon of Christmas Day to deliver my present. I saw her passing the window. Then my maw pretended Santa had arrived late. What do you know, the present was from Santa.

It wasn't even a good present. It was a console called Zone 40 which was a blatant Wii knockoff. The games were terrible and it broke after a day, so it went in the bin and ruined the logistics of Santa in my head. Thanks, Edith.

Ah well, that was meant to be a spoiler. Maybe I could make it really small if you're scared to read it

Edited by Clorox Bleachman

No spoiler here, but when I was about seven, in all the excitement I missed a present that was at the bottom of the bag. 

My Dad went to the pub at lunchtime, and when he came back he told me that Father Christmas had been in the pub and had asked if I had liked the present (I don't remember what it was).

I saw no reason to disbelieve this, ran upstairs at once and found the present that I'd missed.

• Like 1