Does anyone know how he died

Lack of breath.

Or as I say everyone dies of the same thing: heart stopped beating

SC

Does anyone know how he died

Lack of breath.

Or as I say everyone dies of the same thing: heart stopped beating

SC

Ahh but the heart stopped beating due to a lack of oxygenated blood. Lardy in her infinite wisdom is wise beyond her youthful years.

praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 2

Damn, after Healy's intense eyebrowz, Maureen's "beautification" of the front page barely lasted a week... :sicktherm:

• Like 1

Son says complications from gall stone problems. Since when do we care why anyone dies. They're all numbers. They're hits or misses. On or off. 1s or 0s. Who cares? Decapitated by ISIS or gently drifted off whilst asleep. How does it matter?

I know it was only a rhetorical question (implying it doesn't matter), but sometimes the cause of death might be interesting, even for the success of your 'next team'.

Like I found it a little bit odd when John Nash was included in the list - while being reasonably old at 86, he was not known to be extremely frail or having health troubles (except his schizophrenia), and he seemed like a strange pick considering some other prospective candidates, like the late Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. Of course, he died, so he proved to be a good choice, but it was only 'by accident'. (If he had been frail and bedridden, he could still live today?)

The gallbladder infection in Al's case proves that at 96, even relatively mild and treatable diseases can be fatal - something most of us already knew, but it probably means that medical history is not that important when we're dealing with ancient celebrities.

• Like 1

Damn, after Healy's intense eyebrowz, Maureen's "beautification" of the front page barely lasted a week... :sicktherm:

Time to hope Zsa Zsa...

Nash was an awful pick. As pointless as Chuck Berry. If Berry went on stage and got electrocuted that doesn't make it a good pick. Did your cerebellum become detached at some point recently, GossipGabe?

I didn't ask 'who cares how Al died' rhetorically. I quite rarely read obits that are posted. I note the person died and that's that.. Their life stories rarely interest me. I don't give any fucks about the budding acting career or military ssrvice or high school athletics or marriages and children or ANYTHING about a young Al Molinaro. If he died of some disease I might look to to the timeframe from diagnosis to death, for educational purposes only. Someone on DL once tried insulting me about some question I posed about a deceased saying in essence 'didn't you bother to read the obit?' And I'm like 'no, who in their right mind takes time to do that.'

I believe we are simply at an impasse. I find the reading of these obits as obtuse as others find my attitude negligent.

Ironically I saved the day for y'all by providing the answer about Al's demise that I didn't care about. Life's a funny thing.

SC

Son says complications from gall stone problems. Since when do we care why anyone dies. They're all numbers. They're hits or misses. On or off. 1s or 0s. Who cares? Decapitated by ISIS or gently drifted off whilst asleep. How does it matter?

I know it was only a rhetorical question (implying it doesn't matter), but sometimes the cause of death might be interesting, even for the success of your 'next team'.

Like I found it a little bit odd when John Nash was included in the list - while being reasonably old at 86, he was not known to be extremely frail or having health troubles (except his schizophrenia), and he seemed like a strange pick considering some other prospective candidates, like the late Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. Of course, he died, so he proved to be a good choice, but it was only 'by accident'. (If he had been frail and bedridden, he could still live today?)

The gallbladder infection in Al's case proves that at 96, even relatively mild and treatable diseases can be fatal - something most of us already knew, but it probably means that medical history is not that important when we're dealing with ancient celebrities.

my mom had gallstone he couldn't get up from bed for two weeks. It's no surpise to me that it would kill an old man.

Nash was an awful pick. As pointless as Chuck Berry. If Berry went on stage and got electrocuted that doesn't make it a good pick. Did your cerebellum become detached at some point recently, GossipGabe?

Well, I think you've misunderstood me on Nash. He seemed an odd pick ex ante (when he was included), but proved to be a good one ex post {facto} (after the crash) since he was a hit. <- That's what my conclusion would've been if I hadn't read the cause of death in the reports.

But since I did and I learned he had been quite healthy before he died and was able and willing to make an overseas trip to collect his Abel Prize in Norway, I can conclude he was still a bad pick with which the DL Committee got away thanks to sheer luck and nothing else. If he had had a paranoid schizophrenic episode instead, massacring his family and committing suicide thereafter, it would've shown the Committee was right to include a guy with known mental health issues.

• Like 1

I didn't ask 'who cares how Al died' rhetorically. I quite rarely read obits that are posted. I note the person died and that's that.. Their life stories rarely interest me. I don't give any fucks about the budding acting career or military ssrvice or high school athletics or marriages and children or ANYTHING about a young Al Molinaro. If he died of some disease I might look to to the timeframe from diagnosis to death, for educational purposes only. Someone on DL once tried insulting me about some question I posed about a deceased saying in essence 'didn't you bother to read the obit?' And I'm like 'no, who in their right mind takes time to do that.'

I believe we are simply at an impasse. I find the reading of these obits as obtuse as others find my attitude negligent.

Ironically I saved the day for y'all by providing the answer about Al's demise that I didn't care about. Life's a funny thing.

SC

the thing about someone as opinionated as yourself is you fail to even try to see anything other than your own conclusion.

i personally like to know how they died as im sure many others do

Fun Fact: Al Molinaro died on Henry Winkler's (who played Fonzie) 70th birthday!

Fun Fact: Al Molinaro died on Henry Winkler's (who played Fonzie) 70th birthday!

another fact a happy days cast member has been dying every 5 years since Pat Morita.

another fact a happy days cast member has been dying every 5 years since Pat Morita.

Marion Ross for 2020?

Marion Ross for 2020?

or Henry Winkler