Sign in to follow this  
Guest Banshees Scream

Al Molinaro

Why? Based on what? He is old so you have that. Pretty exciting pick here.

He has been fairly ill lately, perhaps a bit moreso than other people his age, and he couldn't make the Happy Days reunion in 2005. Without any specifics, it's a bit of a crap shoot I guess, but it's more likely than say, Kirk Douglas or Eli Wallach, both of whom are out and about. I didn't know that Molinaro was that well known in the UK though.

Not that he'll be reading this, but happy birthday Al. 93 today.

Do we have any recent pictures of Al Molinaro? Or any news at all? It feels like no one pays attention to him, yet he gets included quite frequently in the list.

Do we have any recent pictures of Al Molinaro? Or any news at all? It feels like no one pays attention to him, yet he gets included quite frequently in the list.

There have been no public updates regarding Al in years.

According to a bio I found, there was a radio show in Washington DC that Al frequently appeared on called The Don and Mike Show.

"In recent years, Don and Mike have attempted to contact Al Molinaro to determine if he was still amongst the living. They were never successful in their attempts"

My theory is that Al probably died a while ago but it never gained media attention. If someone is really determined to figure out if Al is alive, they can try contacting his son Michael, who is a lawyer in L.A.

There have been no public updates regarding Al in years.

According to a bio I found, there was a radio show in Washington DC that Al frequently appeared on called The Don and Mike Show.

"In recent years, Don and Mike have attempted to contact Al Molinaro to determine if he was still amongst the living. They were never successful in their attempts"

My theory is that Al probably died a while ago but it never gained media attention. If someone is really determined to figure out if Al is alive, they can try contacting his son Michael, who is a lawyer in L.A.

I'm pretty sure he is, normally is just a matter of days before the news is leaked, even if someone has been out of the public eye for decades

Why is everybody suddenly picking Molinaro for the 9th death of 2013? is there some news of hospitalisation or fatal disease that has evaded me? Because the most recent news article I could find about him was from 2010.

I think it is because everyone is fed of picking candidates that appear obvious i.e Nelson Mandela Billy Graham Eli Wallach Kirk Douglas etc -also Molinaro is a big chap which means his organs must be at a disadvantage!

Before we include him on another list somebody really needs to track down his son and ask him if Al is still alive because we don't need another year where we predict the deaths of people long gone, I'm looking at you 1989!

Even if his death went unannounced to the media someone would notice the name "Al Molinaro" in a local obits page and it would be reported from there.

Before we include him on another list somebody really needs to track down his son and ask him if Al is still alive because we don't need another year where we predict the deaths of people long gone, I'm looking at you 1989!

His death would be covered on imdb for starters, Happy Days was a hugely popular show

His death would be covered on imdb for starters, Happy Days was a hugely popular show

Are you sure? I looked on his Imdb page and the last update on it was from 2004, plus as a previous poster mentioned his friends at the Don & Mike show weren't able to track him down and confirm whether he lives or not.

What if Al change his name in secret for anonymity reasons and therefore his death was unnoticed by the media?

What if Al change his name in secret for anonymity reasons and therefore his death was unnoticed by the media?

Hardly likely, unless he's gone into witness protection

Are you sure? I looked on his Imdb page and the last update on it was from 2004, plus as a previous poster mentioned his friends at the Don & Mike show weren't able to track him down and confirm whether he lives or not.

It seems highly unlikely to me that had he indeed passed away, that his family would have snubbed the public and his former colleagues by not publicising it. Many of his Happy Days co-stars are still prominent figures, like Henry Winkler and Ron Howard, and unless he was deeply unpopular among them I don't believe his death would have occurred unnoticed

HE'S ALIVE!!

The author of the article says that he's 'looking fantastic', but I'll let the photograph speak for itself; you be the judge.

• Like 2

HE'S ALIVE!!

The author of the article says that he's 'looking fantastic', but I'll let the photograph speak for itself; you be the judge.

About as good as an average 94 year old can reasonably expect to look

• Like 1

It seems highly unlikely to me that had he indeed passed away, that his family would have snubbed the public and his former colleagues by not publicising it. Many of his Happy Days co-stars are still prominent figures, like Henry Winkler and Ron Howard, and unless he was deeply unpopular among them I don't believe his death would have occurred unnoticed

I sincerely apologize for doubting your judgement o great one.

I sincerely apologize for doubting your judgement o great one.

Quite alright, we can't all be brilliant

HE'S ALIVE!!

Now wait a fuckin' minute. How do we know that's the REAL Al Molinaro and not an imposter? Just look at the name of the website: "Seriously OMG". Hardly the most reliable source, eh? What if Scott Baio and the gang know that Al is dead but don't want to disappoint Happy Days fans, so they come up with this elaborate scheme with finding a retired butcher from Sicily who looks somewhat similar to Al himself. So they transport him over to wherever the photo was taken, where he gets to meet Gary Marshall and the rest. He gets paid and goes back to Italy.

There's no way the real Al Molinaro would still be alive because heavy guys don't ever become 95+. Okay, we had Borgnine but to be fair he had his own secret to longevity so he's a rare exception...

• Like 1

HE'S ALIVE!!

Now wait a fuckin' minute. How do we know that's the REAL Al Molinaro and not an imposter? Just look at the name of the website: "Seriously OMG". Hardly the most reliable source, eh? What if Scott Baio and the gang know that Al is dead but don't want to disappoint Happy Days fans, so they come up with this elaborate scheme with finding a retired butcher from Sicily who looks somewhat similar to Al himself. So they transport him over to wherever the photo was taken, where he gets to meet Gary Marshall and the rest. He gets paid and goes back to Italy.

There's no way the real Al Molinaro would still be alive because heavy guys don't ever become 95+. Okay, we had Borgnine but to be fair he had his own secret to longevity so he's a rare exception...

Maybe Al was partial to the regular tug too?

Al Molinaro conspiracy theories, ladies and gentlemen!