Lord Fellatio Nelson

Your Favourite Turnip?

Ive just had a look back on the threads. Pitifully few have been started by "newbies", infact, its pretty much sod all.

There are no absolute geniuses on here (apart from MPFC ) no absolute tossers ( BS RIP ) and nobody who thinks they are as funny as fuck (except for Lardy :angry2: ) so what is so difficult about starting a thread to try and keep this place alive?

Over to you.

PS: My favourite turnip, at this moment in time, is Wayne Rooney.

I like this one.

baldrickturnip1b.jpg

I like this one.

baldrickturnip1b.jpg

You are good, very good. :angry2:

Thanks, LFN.

For a non-genius, I'm okay. At the end of sixth grade my class took an I.Q. test. I never found out my score, but the next year I was assigned to a class populated by 16 year old juvies, children with severe mental disabilities, untreated cases of galloping ADHD, and other ne'er do wells. I had a BLAST in there, but the evidence does kinda point to the fact that I just possibly might not be Mensa material.

Ive just had a look back on the threads. Pitifully few have been started by "newbies", infact, its pretty much sod all.

There are no absolute geniuses on here (apart from MPFC ) no absolute tossers ( BS RIP ) and nobody who thinks they are as funny as fuck (except for Lardy :angry2: ) so what is so difficult about starting a thread to try and keep this place alive?

Over to you.

PS: My favourite turnip, at this moment in time, is Wayne Rooney.

Hey, I have to think I'm funny as fuck, cos no other fucker does!

Lardy, your avatar PROVES you are as funny as fuck. Re the only genius tag, I'm stunned. If we count my level of qualifications as genius then there are others hereabouts. For starters the ultra-low-profile 'ie' is an academic with a high profile in a fairly esoteric area. She may even have one more level of academia in her profile than me.

Lardy, your avatar PROVES you are as funny as fuck. Re the only genius tag, I'm stunned. If we count my level of qualifications as genius then there are others hereabouts. For starters the ultra-low-profile 'ie' is an academic with a high profile in a fairly esoteric area. She may even have one more level of academia in her profile than me.

Ah, Mary, never judge genius on an Academic platform, judge it on what one brings to the table of life, or summat.

You, dear Mary, conceal your genius in plain, simple text and will forever be intrinsically linked to this organ of death.

I dont doubt that "i.e" is potential genius but, where is she? Until she comes forth to claim the crown, well.....

Lardy, I have to confess, does make me laugh out loud, this place would be so utterly dull without her being on the bone and to the point.

Madame, it does not matter if you are Mensa material, you are sharp enough for the rest of us and are much liked by all.

Did you, erm, know Banshees at school? Just wondering, like.

Anyways, as proof as proof can be, not one "newbie" ( depending on your own personal definition) has posted so far.

As a rule of thumb, it may happen in about 3 days time. Until then, its left to the usual suspects to pass comment, conversation and the time of day, which is sad.

Oh, and by the way, this is my favourite turnip - do I not like that?

GrahamTaylor_468x852.jpg

Oh, and by the way, this is my favourite turnip - do I not like that?

GrahamTaylor_468x852.jpg

You are slacking, my girl!

This is the one you were looking for, wasnt it?

SunTaylor390-1708.jpg

I saw that one but I have always preferred the pissed-up tramp look.

Get your coat LFN - you've pulled...

Get your coat LFN - you've pulled...

Windsor! I do have some standards you know!

Thanks, LFN.

For a non-genius, I'm okay. At the end of sixth grade my class took an I.Q. test. I never found out my score, but the next year I was assigned to a class populated by 16 year old juvies, children with severe mental disabilities, untreated cases of galloping ADHD, and other ne'er do wells. I had a BLAST in there, but the evidence does kinda point to the fact that I just possibly might not be Mensa material.

At what point is one considered to be a genius? For myself I've never done an IQ test, but my academic performance at school was woeful to say the least. (I can't do sport either.... or art.... or anything really.) In fact the only qualification that I have earned or passed has been my driving license. And they've taken that off me twice.

They say genius is next to madness, so maybe I do qualify in a liminal manner.

That's a very erudite post for one claiming such low attainment Josco. Somewhat in line with the findings of 'status inconsistency' identified by those who research members of marginal groups, like UFO fanatics and - I guess - dead poolers.

In other words, I'd hazard a guess that the IQ tests and the rest are a poor indication of your genuine levels of intelligence and awareness. You clearly perform well in some of the areas identified by researchers as central to the traits of highly creative sorts; tolerance of ambiguity, generating ideas around a theme etc.

Creative persons also lose their driving licences from time to time, ask George Michael.

At what point is one considered to be a genius?

At the point where one is presented with this most prestigious of all awards:

d368606a-89cd-45e4-9f14-8c88de06c77c.jpg

Ive done those IQ tests before.

Cant say that I was overly impressed with their consistency.

IMHO there is too much variation of results, my tests kept showing "Idiot" or "Fucking Idiot."

Well Im either one or the other, I cant be both!

IMHO there is too much variation of results, my tests kept showing "Idiot" or "Fucking Idiot."

According to those ''Test the Nation'' tests most of everyone I know was in the 'top ten per cent'. The Mensa test is allegedly the most accurate.

:o

I'm sure you can - in much the same way as I am "brilliant" or "fucking brilliant"! :):(;)

The Mensa test is allegedly the most accurate.

Arguably it's the most accurate at judging your capability of completing standardised IQ tests.

Sadly, it is not a good measurement of the pompous gittishness of the people passing such a test.

Having been invited to a post-test meet-and-greet soirée, to paraphrase Groucho, you can stick your club up your arse, or summat.