The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Please remove " honez " from this forum. No-one here respects or likes him, he has no friends, he has nothing to live for here. Get rid of him before I do it for you by flying to Australia and butchering him to death.

And I can do it, because I`m the LORD ALMIGHTY.

Apart from the statements about no-one liking or respecting honez, having no friends, nothing to live for, your chances of flying to Australia and finding him (not to mention butchering him to death), and your belief that you are the lord almighty, I can't find anything to fault in your argument.

Suppose we better remove him then :banghead:

• Like 2

Please remove "honez" from this forum. No-one here respects or likes him, he has no friends, he has nothing to live for here. Get rid of him before I do it for you by flying to Australia and butchering him to death.

And I can do it, because I`m the LORD ALMIGHTY.

Lies, The Lord God Almighty should know better.

No-one here respects or likes him, he has no friends, he has nothing to live for here.

The Lord and the little baby Jesus like me. I have a friend in Jesus, an' all that. :rolleyes:

I dare say The Lord and The Lord Jr would even stoop as low as befriending "the authority" and "john bull"

And I should know, because Eileen told me.

And if "respect," "like," and "friendship" are requirements for non-removal, then I suspect I wouldn't be the first to leave.

• Like 1

why should we.

As Tonto said to the Lone Ranger when they were surrounded by marauding Indians, "What you mean 'we', white man."

• Like 1

why should we.

As Tonto said to the Lone Ranger when they were surrounded by marauding Indians, "What you mean 'we', white man."

I hear that plaigarism is the sincerest form of flattery ;)

I hear that plaigarism is the sincerest form of flattery :old:

Funny, but I don't think telling a stale joke is plagiarism, considering I doubt anyone has any idea who told it first. "Time flies like an arrow..." on the other hand... :D

• Like 1

I am a new member to this site and would just like to add that it has some strange attraction to me. My workmates think I am morbid and when a celeb dies they say tongue in cheek "was they on your list"!!

Curiously I laugh and say how interesting it is and how much information this site actually gives out.

I hope to begin posting more in the near future and just say to all who find this site by accident, have an open mind it's the one thing in life that is certain.... DEATH! :o

I found this site looking for stuff on my hero Sir Norman Wisdom, at first shocked I then began to realise that you do this with some humour & respect as in the case of James Doohan.

Regards

VIENNA

I am a new member to this site and would just like to add that it has some strange attraction to me. My workmates think I am morbid and when a celeb dies they say tongue in cheek "was they on your list"!!

Curiously I laugh and say how interesting it is and how much information this site actually gives out.

I hope to begin posting more in the near future and just say to all who find this site by accident, have an open mind it's the one thing in life that is certain.... DEATH!   :o

I found this site looking for stuff on my hero Sir Norman Wisdom, at first shocked I then began to realise that you do this with some humour & respect as in the case of James Doohan.

Regards

VIENNA

Welcome GV,

You forgot the other thing in life that is certain, Taxes, according to Ben Franklin anyway

Nothing is certain in this life except death and Texas.

Bueno Estente

I accidentally found your forum whilst searching for information regarding the health situation of Buster Bloodvessel. I have a friend that looks alot like him and I was searching for look a like pictures that could be photo shopped along with quirky comments and (maybe one day) copy of death certificate...

Anyway... I like what I see so I decided to join...

As Father Time follows me around alot these days I thought I'd share in the irony...

Thanks for validating me.... :lol:

How dare you delete the thread which named me the most interesting poster.

I found it to be delightful. Finally something on this forum recognised me for the star I am. You silly billys.

Anyway - you're all sickos who need to get lifes blaa blaa - I'm morally better and thus ends my rant.

:(

How dare you delete the thread which named me the most interesting poster.

Which thread? :(

I hate it when I'm made out to be the mad one. :(

:huh:

This may make me sound madder but...

The Yeti saw it - the Yeti was there!

I hate it when I'm made out to be the mad one.  :angry:

:skill2:

I have no recollection of any such thread, are you sure you're feeling OK Windsor. That Royalty Forum may be affecting you.

He should not be feeling sorrow but should be feeling

joy and great pride that he ditched the basterds once

and for all.

Oh I haven't ditched them yet.

I will return some day when they least expect it.

And then...

Guest Guest_anubis the jackal

Oh windsor you are the most pustulent turd-burglar it has ever been my misfortune to meet, kindly vacate yourself from my view.

If only I had signed in....

Edited by Anubis the Jackal

Why thank you anubis the jackal.

Sorry - I went over there a while... :angry:

Windsor - Why is the one who calls himself "Guest_anubis the jackal" posting from the same IP as you?

All very reminiscent of when the imaginary Dylan O'Connor tried to have an imaginary conversation with her imaginary self... :angry:

Damn - for a second I thought I had the powers to twist the words of mods.

I should have known better. :angry:

PS. AtJ I don't recall us ever meeting.

Guest Guest_anubis the jackal
Damn - for a second I thought I had the powers to twist the words of mods.

I should have known better. :(

PS. AtJ I don't recall us ever meeting.

Yeah, yeah, like whatever.

Talk to the hand...lol rotfl :angry::D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What does rotfl mean?

I'm not 'with it' with these slang terms? (Or with ordinary english for that matter).

What does rotfl mean?

ROTFL

I'm not 'with it' with these slang terms? (Or with ordinary english for that matter).
It's YAA.

regards,

Hein